christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bridges & Moonlight

Since Jess had to go and bring it up...

Bridges and Moonlight

“I wanna take you someplace,” as W/we left the bar, lost in the mass of bodies seeking shelter from the downpour. We stood under the canopy, the rain pelting the sidewalk, splashing Your jeans. You leaned back to let the heavens wash over Your face, smiling as You captured my lips with Yours, knowing the sensuality of the cool rain on Your face. Your hands nimbly unbuttoned my shirt, Your palms burning a trail on my bare chest. Oblivious to the crowd until, “That’s HOT!” as You continued to plunder my mouth, knowing the trigger the open exhibition would be for me. Smiling, pulling away from me, “Stay there,” as You dashed across the street to retrieve the car, keeping me from getting soaked in the rain.

Snug in the seat, Your hand stroked my thigh as I watched Your profile, glowing in the amber street lamps. “I am taking you some place special to Me,” as we park on the banks of the river. “Look up there,” pointing to a series of bridges. We make -our way to the pedestrian bridge, You carry a sleeping bag in one hand, and the other grasped mine. “The cars on the bridge up top this one sound like thunder.” I smile that you remembered what a turn-on thunderstorms are for me.

Gripping Your hand tighter as we walk on the bridge, my heart beating wildly as I try to calm my anxiety about heights. “You ok?” You ask and I simply nod.

You stop and lean against the railing, Your hand stroking Your cock through Your jeans, the other beckoning to me. The cool mist startling my skin as the wind gusts blowing strongly off the sparkling currents beneath U/us.

“BOOM!!!” as I reach Your arms, tilting my head to meet Your waiting mouth. Tongues searching, twining as You ravage my mouth, hands cupping my face, fingers tugging at my hair. Moaning into Your mouth as Your hands find my breasts, teasing aching nipples, the electricity hitting my clit. Throbbing, I grind my hips toward You, feeling Your hard cock tease me through my trousers. “Take those off,” tugging at the sides of the pants legs. You open the sleeping bag and stand there, smiling as Your eyes travel over the sight of me standing before You, bra exposed from Your unbuttoning my shirt earlier, nipples straining against the black fabric, the thong leaving me defenseless against the chill and mist in the wind.

Wrapping the sleeping bag around me, placing the edges in my hands so I can hold it around both U/us, Your hands are free to take Your cock and rub it against my clit. Spreading my legs for You, my right foot finds purchase on the low rung of the railing. “Put My cock in My pussy,” as You take the sleeping bag from my hand so I can grasp my fingers around You, guiding You to that aching, gaping, hungry cunt.

Your moan is hot on my ear as You slide in deep, effortlessly. My breath catches in my throat and my hips rock forward to meet Yours, my hand still wrapped around the base of Your throbbing cock.

The cries from my throat echo along the surface of the river as W/we thrust into one another. “Take this,” handing me the sleeping bag again. Feeling the cold edge of Your knife at the side of the hastily pushed aside thing, the sound of the blade cutting the fabric lost in the blood rushing through my ears.

The tip of the knife on my chest, pricking the skin as You barely traced the letters on my skin. “M I N E,” the breath rushes out of my lungs, knowing You would never cut me after drinks at the bar earlier, both of U/us wanting to see the crimson writing glisten in the lights of the city.

Your cock driving into me, feeling the crest approaching, pleasing with You, “Please, please, please.” “NOW,” rumbles from Your chest and You feel the gushing, wet heat soak Your cock and run down both O/our legs, warm on my bare legs and feet. “Don’t stop,” as You continue to fuck me, harder, my cries becoming wails reverberating around U/us as I continue to cum, soaking U/Us both again.

“Ssssshhhhhh. I got you, babygirl. That’s a good girl,” crooning me as I continue to convulse around Your cock. Breathing easier, You disentangle U/us and move to the opposite railing, leading me to stand in front of You, opening for You, my foot back on the railing, nipples hard against Your chest.

Your cock teasing me, barely fucking me, my breath ragged gasps, as You know precisely how to brush against that one sweet spot, taking me right back to the cusp. “You needed Daddy’s cock, didn’t you?” “Yes, Daddy. Your pussy needed Your cock. Your girl needed You to fuck her,” barely intelligible as You piston in and out of me, hearing the sloshing sounds of a very wet cunt being fucked by Daddy’s cock. “You need to cum for Me… when I tell you,” as You fuck me harder, my hips grinding to You. “Now!” explodes from You as You pulse inside me, moaning and I cry out, guttural and primal, Your orgasm sweeping into mine, the now familiar spurting on Your cock drenching U/us both.

“Uh… be still,” my heart leaping to my throat as I realize You have spied a lone couple approaching from the beginning of the bridge. You make no move to stop as Your hips gyrate Your cock, still gripped in the hot, wanting pussy. I watch the couple watching You fuck me, feeling a wanton slut as I realize how turned on I am by You publicly fucking me.

I know You are triggered by the risk of being caught and I try to keep my eyes open to watch Your face as You fuck me. Not caring that my cries of passion are being heard by faceless strangers, mere silhouettes in the city lights, the glowing tip of a cigarette being passed between them.

Caught in the web of pleasure You’ve weaved around my body, in my blood, I seek to kiss You, longingly, seeking permission. “Yes,” is Your harsh gasp and I feel the muscles tighten, sending a cascade over Your cock again, riding the wave crashing towards the shore, Your climax melds with mine, clashing… as if the tides crashing against the rock, sailing with me, leading me safely to the shore.

As I find myself regrouping, my brain more able to focus, the aftershock tremors pulsing Your cock, I notice our audience had departed and a chill shakes me from my hair to my toes. “Get dressed. You are cold.” As I pull my clothes back on, I watch You take the ruined thong from Your pocket and deftly tie it to a cable on the concrete pylon, Cheshire grin on Your face.

You take my hand and I just shake my head and laugh at Your antics… Your victory flag being raised. “You know the best thing about bridges?” You ask me. “Yes,” and I wait for You to explain. “Bridges always take you somewhere – no matter which direction you cross one. Look,” pointing to the end of the bridge, or was it the beginning. The realization hit me… where You had strategically placed U/us. Literally halfway.
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post: