Old 08-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #1
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She - but read me however!
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Artdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST Reputation
Default Writer's Challenge - AKA Writer's Den, Lounge, Wreck Room etc etc

Hello all,

Do you love to write? Do you love to write and write and write?
I love to write, but I need to be prompted cajoled and encouraged to write more often!!!!!

Much like the 9 Word Poetry thread - which this is somewhat based on -folks get to write around a theme or a prompt. The big differences will be that whoever suggests the theme or prompt idea must set a time limit to allow for folks to think, plan - and then get writing!

Feedback and encouragment are welcomed. Folks can write about anything from erotica, to science fiction, flash, to drama to comedy! Whatever as long as its a short story - no more than 4000 words at the most.

This thread will be a work in process! I hope it takes off!
Ask me any questions in case I am unclear - cause I probably am!

xo
ADG
Artdecogoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Artdecogoddess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2011, 02:08 PM   #2
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Artdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST Reputation

First theme....

SAWDUST

I know its a bit weird, but right now my living room smells like sawdust and it smells spicy and sweet and it is making me think and plan and scheme to write.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:22 PM   #3
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artdecogoddess View Post
First theme....

SAWDUST

I know its a bit weird, but right now my living room smells like sawdust and it smells spicy and sweet and it is making me think and plan and scheme to write.

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP
Old 08-13-2011, 04:00 PM   #4
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,801 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

She looked into the antique, heavily silvered mirror, turning her head to make sure that her thick, shiny, brown hair, was exactly as she wanted it to look. She smiled at herself, thinking she looked pretty great for her age.

She cupped her breasts, running her fingers gently over the tips of her nipples, until they puckered and hardened at her touch. Mmm, she murmured, not yet babe-giggling for talking to herself yet again. Sighing, she pulled out her black lace bra, leaning over to fit her breasts in just right, to show her cleavage to her best advantage.

She reached in her packed closet and pulled out her favorite, dark green silk blouse. It hugged her curves and she hadn't found a butch yet that could resist sliding her hands all over her back while slow dancing in the club. She zipped up her skin-tight jeans, loving the feeling of pressure against her pussy.

Her final touch was to slide her feet into her favorite black pumps with the 3-inch heels.

She was almost in her car when she remembered the last time she wore these heels. She came home with her shoes covered in sawdust. "Oh, hell, I don't care", she said outloud, "I'm getting laid tonight" and with that thought, she started her car and peeled out of her driveway, once again feeling like she was 18.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2011, 04:26 PM   #5
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

"The big differences will be that whoever suggests the theme or prompt idea must set a time limit to allow for folks to think, plan - and then get writing!"

What's the time limit rule?
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:43 PM   #6
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Chattering squirrels raced across the opening. Stellar Jays hopped along the branches squawking their arrival into the midst of our day. Smell of fresh cut pines filled the air as we walked hand in hand along the way.

Beautiful trees became the handsome home we would share. She danced along this sawdust path throwing peanuts to the critters she called in from the wild. I smile as I recall. Remembering her calling in the cows one sunny afternoon.

Last edited by Tommi; 08-13-2011 at 05:46 PM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2011, 06:39 PM   #7
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Subscribing...will be back to write after my work weekend is over.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2011, 06:43 PM   #8
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

There was sawdust in her shoes. She scrunched up her toes to feel the tickle of it, standing on one foot, then the other. The urge to kick off her shoes to free those chaffing little particles was strong. The urge to feel her knees pressing into it, stronger.

On her knees. Sawdust digging into them as she knelt before Him, waiting at His leisure.

There was sawdust in her shoes and it made her wet.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 08:50 AM   #9
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,578 Times in 402 Posts
wolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputation

The sawdust was down to soak up the blood. It was the time of slaughter. He had learned early never to name the pigs. Pigs were food on hoof. They were only fed so they could be eaten. Now he was covered in gore yet the work was nearly over and as long as the meat smoked well there would be plenty food this winter. A little bit of blood was worth it.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:05 AM   #10
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

What's the time limit rule?
Hello again folks! YEAH YEAH people are writing!!!!

Time Limit - let's make it two weeks!!!!! So -that means August 30th!
The Following User Says Thank You to Artdecogoddess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 09:25 AM   #11
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,801 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hello again folks! YEAH YEAH people are writing!!!!

Time Limit - let's make it two weeks!!!!! So -that means August 30th!
I forgot about the time limit! Just cranked it out too quickly. Ok, I will pick it up from the time the car peeled out of the driveway.

I love this. I used to write stories and essays all the time but really got away from writing. This reminds me of how much I enjoyed it. Thanks for the thread. Just want to make sure erotica is OK

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:01 AM   #12
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Walking through her house for the first time Katy could not contain her sense of excitement. Her first big job was coming together nicely. All the sweat and hard work of grad school and architecture fellowship were paying off. Finally! This was her house, this was Escher.

Escher, was an alchemy mixture of angles and curves. Modern design elements combined with old wood and stone. Glass and chrome meshed with silk and wool. Each unique room, whether glass and chrome or silk and wool, delighted the sense. Escher was part fantasy, part practical. and all hers.

Running through the newly minted rooms Katy felt a sense of wonder. Like Christmas morning, new lingerie and chocolate fondue all combined into one joyful package. She ran up to the attic space. This was her retreat. A space to draw, think, write and dream. Throwing open the french doors to the outdoor room Katy turned and looked back into the room.

Streaming sunshine lit up the blonde wood floors. Katy drew a deep satisfied breath. She could smell wood and polish. They smelled like potential, hope and happiness. Like new snow, a sheen of sawdust remained on the floors marking and defining the space. Without a thought for her lady-like suit, Katy lay on the dust covered floor. Sawdust angels appeared across the floor marking and blessing her new home.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Artdecogoddess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 10:02 AM   #13
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
I forgot about the time limit! Just cranked it out too quickly. Ok, I will pick it up from the time the car peeled out of the driveway.

I love this. I used to write stories and essays all the time but really got away from writing. This reminds me of how much I enjoyed it. Thanks for the thread. Just want to make sure erotica is OK
Hello again -

Yes erotic is okay and welcomed! Glad you like the thread - please keep coming back. ADG
Old 08-15-2011, 04:19 PM   #14
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

wolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputation

The sawdust was down to soak up the blood. It was the time of slaughter. He had learned early never to name the pigs. Pigs were food on hoof. They were only fed so they could be eaten. Now he was covered in gore yet the work was nearly over and as long as the meat smoked well there would be plenty food this winter. A little bit of blood was worth it his and theirs. He walked slowly the weight of the day weighing heavily upon him. He stopped at the pump in the garden and began to wash. The water ran pink and finally clear. He stripped off his shirt and continued to wash away the sweat now that the gore was gone. His back ached and as he stretched he glimpsed her. The ghost of his dreams.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:03 PM   #15
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Bumping this cause I can--- come and read some cool short fiction by folks who hang at the Planet
Old 08-18-2011, 04:37 PM   #16
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

BUMPING THIS AGAIN ---

I LOVE THE ENTRIES THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED SO FAR!!!! WE HAVE SOME SERIOUS WRITING TALENT HERE AT THE PLANET!!!!!!

ADG
Old 08-18-2011, 04:56 PM   #17
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbittenpoet View Post
The sawdust was down to soak up the blood. It was the time of slaughter. He had learned early never to name the pigs. Pigs were food on hoof. They were only fed so they could be eaten. Now he was covered in gore yet the work was nearly over and as long as the meat smoked well there would be plenty food this winter. A little bit of blood was worth it his and theirs. He walked slowly the weight of the day weighing heavily upon him. He stopped at the pump in the garden and began to wash. The water ran pink and finally clear. He stripped off his shirt and continued to wash away the sweat now that the gore was gone. His back ached and as he stretched he glimpsed her. The ghost of his dreams.
She watched him from the upstairs window. He was the first person to see her in decades. She was somewhat entranced by his sinewy frame and his all but unlimited strength. He worked until lesser men would be broken. She ghosted her fingers along the window leaving frost as she faded away.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:19 PM   #18
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Changeling…
by Hollylane 8/29/2011

There was sawdust on the floor that stirred as she walked through the swinging door into the darkness of the Arizona bar. Carelessly discarded peanut shells crunched under her boots as she made her way through the room, heading for the rear portion of the building where her friends awaited her. A few men at the bar turned to stare appreciatively at her backside encased in tight Wranglers.

Four pairs of eyes swung towards her as she planted her feet in front of their table, and a gentle jingle came from her spurs. There were a few gasps, a nervous smile, and wide eyes as she tipped her cowboy hat and gave them all a wink. She smoothed her mustache, and stroked her big silver rodeo belt buckle, smiling as she took in their unguarded reactions to what was obviously outlined below the belt.

“I’d like to re-introduce myself to ya’ll, I’d be appreciative if you could call me Darryl.”

Hours later he strolled back out into the warm desert air, with a happy and satisfied half-smile, now properly acknowledged as a handsome young man.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 05:00 PM   #19
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I think this deserves another ****bump****
August 30th has come and gone....
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #20
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Femme Erotique (A femme writer's reverie)

(Sexy strut into big empty apartment..…feelin’ it tonight…Brown high heeled leather boots, black hose , silk mini dress with leather belt…legs straddled between two tall chairs at the dining room table…)

The look…the sweet smile… as I begin to stroke your forehead gently…lightly petting your hair just at your temple…your head tipping back as you sigh deeply…whispering my name…babygirl…

I continue to caress your head and move to the back of your neck…massaging…stroking…sharp grab of your short hair…then stroking again…always finding a handhold…smiling….watching you move with my touch….eyes closed in divine reverie…

When they open again, your blue irises flood black with a look of pure hot desire…want…need…to…please they seem to say…please let me… please…
You…
With one hand on your chest, I push you gently back…“No…”
“No…not yet…” and start the stroking dance again …my hands rubbing your strong shoulders…squeezing your arms…a scratch and grab of nails just hard enough to make you shudder…slipping into an interlace of butch-femme fingers…

You pull me up to you…face to face now…Lips trembling…
Flick-lick… soft kiss… near miss… bite-swipe… kiss… no miss…
deep wet kiss….wet…so wet…nibble…bite…
Your fingers now…in my mouth-sucking licking biting…kissing each finger…playfully pulling at my bottom lip…a soft bite ending in another wet tongue tease before you take my mouth…soft…wet…spicy sweet....

The gauntlet is laid down...GO FOR IT!!! Finish by say 9/21...