Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Writing and Erotica

Old 01-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
Nurse Darlin

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-agressive at times
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/babygirl
Relationship Status:
Never been more in love with my Sugarbear!

Nurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST Reputation
Default From my preverse mind...

Its late, and the rain is pouring down as I knock rapidly on your door. I stand there shivering with the rain soaking my hair and clothes as you open the door. I fall into your warm embrace, needing your comfort, desiring your touch. You pull me close against your firm body, our breast pressed tight against each other, your breath on my neck. I can feel you stroking my dripping hair, your hand finding its way to the nape of my neck, I raise my eyes to look at you. Our eyes lock. You don't need to ask why I'm there. I need you. I crave all that I know you have to give me. My body is trembling, no longer from the cold, from your hands trailing up and down my sides, my belly, making your way until I feel your hands brush against the tips of my nipples. I toss back my head as a whimper escapes my throat. I feel your cock through your jeans as you grind your hips against me. Of course you're packin...you knew I couldn't stay away and would be here. You fasten your mouth to my neck, biting down, your fingers digging into my arms, leaving bruises from your grip. I cry out, my skin burning under your painful grip, causing you to only feed from my pain. At once you loosened the grip on my arms and ripped opened the front of my wet shirt. Buttons flew across the room, you pulling down the material trapping my arms, your cock pressed hard against my pussy. You take hold of the front of my jeans and lead me to the couch, shoving me towards it, causing me to fall onto my knees facing the back of the couch, my arms still bound by my shirt. You straddle me from behind, rubbing your cock roughly against my jean clad ass, one hand in my wet hair, the other reaching around me finding my breast, torturing my nipple. My hands grab hold of the couch as you slide your hand lower, over my bare belly, unfasten my jeans, and slowly down my smooth pussy. Your hips continue to grind against my ass, pushing your hand harder against my wetness. I feel your breath on my back as you kiss slowly down my spine, feelings of fire burning every place I feel your mouth. You slide my jeans down my ass until it is bare, my wet hair dripping cold water down my back and onto my ass. You push my head forward, in a position of being bent over the back of the couch, my wet ass in the air. Without notice, you had slipped your belt from your jeans and held it tight in your hand. I felt the burn before I knew what had happened as I cried out from the sting of your belt across my ass. I tried to raise up, arch my back, only to have to push me down, harder this time. Again the pain shot through my body as your belt made its way across my rain wet ass. I cried out louder, for this blow had been harder, meant to hurt, and it did. I felt your hand on my ass, spreading my cheeks apart, then nothing. Until the swing of your belt whistled through the air and landing hard across my stinging ass. As soon as the burn set in deep, I felt you tugging at my pants, pulling them the rest of the way off of me. Then, the hardest blow yet, came smashing across my ass. Before the cries had escaped my lips, you rammed your hard cock deep inside my pussy in one quick hard motion as your hand wrapped around my hair and pulled me back against you. Again and again your plunged your fat cock deeper inside my pussy, stretching it open, pounding it brutally hard. My cries came louder as you sank your teeth into the back of my shoulder until you tasted blood on your lips. Suddenly you released my hair and pushed me forward, bent over, I felt your belt come whipping across my back over and over while your cock bruised my pussy. My skin red as fire, felt scorching hot as the welts streaked across my back. I knew if you didn't stop I'd be purple from the slaying of your belt. But that was what you wanted. Harder and harder you fucked me as the belt ripped through my skin. Tears rolling down my face I cried out in such agony and pleasure. Then the whipping stopped, but the fucking continued fast and sadistically hard. My cries came louder as my pussy burned from your hard cock beat inside me. You brought your belt around my mouth, securing it between my teeth, forcing my mouth open as you pulled viciously at your belt, stifling my cries as I cried harder. I felt your other hand at my ass, spreading it painfully, then you jammed several fingers inside my ass all at once. Plunging them in deep and hard. I thought I might paSs out from the pain but didn't dare, afraid what you might do to my body if I had. Fucking my ass with your fingers and abusing my pussy with your cock, you only made it harder if that was even possible. Suddenly, you released the belt and withdrew your cock and fingers. I felt limp to the couch, feeling empty, tears streaming down my face, my body throbbing. You forced me onto my back and shoved your cock at my face. I didn't need to be told, I opened my mouth painfully wide to take in your massive cock. Instantly you shoved it deep to the back of my throat, gagging me. You liked that, too much, watching me choke on your cock. I tried to push you away and you slapped my face hard. I should have known better. I reached my hands between your legs while you fucked my mouth with almost as much force as you fucked my pussy. I found your pussy under your cock, your cum dripping out like piss. I slipped my fingers inside you as I sucked your cock long and hard like you love so much. I worked my entire fist inside your pussy, allowing you to ride it how you wanted. You were in control, I was only for your pleasure. Again, you shoved your cock to the back of my throat, pulling my head closer in with your hand, gagging me until I couldn't breathe, your cock halfway down my throat. You rode my fist fast, and when I thought I couldn't handle anymore, I felt your pussy tighten as you came all around my fist, your cock filling my throat. Finally I was released and thrown back on the couch. Reaching down and pinching my nipples hard, twisting and pulling them, you pulled me off the couch onto the cold hard floor. It was either go to the floor, or you would have pulled my nipples off. I lay on the floor, bruised and throbbing, waiting for my instruction. You positioned yourself on the edge of the couch, dragging my body towards you by my legs, raising my ass to the height of your cock. I felt your cock pressing at my ass and I tried to pull away. It was so big, I knew I wouldn't be able to take your cock in my ass. You smacked my titties hard with one hard while the other held tight to my leg. In one swift motion, your cock was buried deep in my ass. You were positioned perfectly to thrust into my ass with your huge cock. I felt your hand at my pussy, stroking it, teasing my clit, spreading my lips. Then I felt the burn as you plunged your fist inside my swollen pussy as your cock filled my ass. My head on the floor, my ass and pussy at your command, being stretched and ripped, completely filled. Then I felt your other hand on my clit. Your nails digging and scratching my clit till I knew it would bleed. I was in so much pain although I knew I would come in seconds if you kept clawing at my clit. You dug me hard as your fist fucked my pussy hard, spreading your fingers inside me, rubbing your cock from inside my pussy. You would have jacked it from inside my pussy to my ass if you could. Your nails bit into my clit, scratching it hard, loving the feel of it swelling, hurting it even more with your claws. I felt it come on like a wave, my clit, my pussy, my ass, throbbing as my orgasm overtook my body. My entire body flailing about as my screams shook the walls. My cum pouring over your fist, muscles contracting in maddening spurts. You continued to fuck my ass and pussy despite my cries. Then, pulling out of my orifices, you raised my hips to your chest and buried your face in my pussy, lapping up my cum and blood that you cause me to have. Wrapping my legs around your head, you pulled me upright as you lay back on the couch, my pussy still in your mouth. I took this moment to my advantage and filled your mouth with my piss. You drank it up, either that or drown. You loved to drink it. Then I slid my body full length of yours, laying on top of you, and you took my face in your hands. You kissed me slow and soft. The first kiss of the night. Then I lay on your chest, swollen, bruised, bleeding, physically beat. You wrapped me in your arms, and together we slept.
and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe
Nurse Darlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nurse Darlin For This Useful Post: