Old 05-26-2012, 05:31 AM   #1
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, femme, babygirl
Relationship Status:
Single

starrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Post Starry's Loft ~ Erotica

I thought I would create a space where I can share my love of words, erotica, sensuality, sexuality, D/s and the Butch/femme dynamic. Please note some of my pieces are BDSM flavored and that each piece seems to have its own.. flavor. Each piece seems to call for a different view, I may use: "she," "he," "you," "Sir," "Daddy"...

Pleasing You

The darkness outside presses against the window pane, seeming to almost dim with sheer will the light within the room. I sit, curled up on the window seat, my heated forehead laying against the cool glass. My mind is racing, but my body is still, because I do not want to wake You. A soft smile curves my lips as I think of You. A shiver courses through me as the cold from the window and the heat of the room war within my body.

Quietly, I walk into the bathroom and turn on the taps to fill the tub . Warm steam begins to cloud the mirror as the tub fills up. Pinning up my long hair, I slide my silk robe off my shoulders and down my body until it pools at my feet. I step into the tub, slowly easing my body into the hot water as a gasp escapes my lips. Quietly I begin the ritual. Soaping my body, my hands running over my wet, heated skin as I imagine your hands touching me. I run a wash cloth over my skin, softening my skin and preparing it for the oil I will soon apply. A razor run over my skin finishes the bath and I slide up to sit naked upon the edge of the tub. Reaching into my bag, I grab my body oil. As I begin to smooth it into my feet and legs, up my belly, my breasts and arms, the scent of peaches fills the steamy air.

With one quick stroke I wipe the mirror clean of steam and begin to apply my make-up. Brushing out my long hair until it falls softly around my head and shoulders and a quick spray of scent finishes my ritual. Wrapping my body again in my deep red silk dressing gown, I step to the door and softly open it. The room is dark, the only light the soft golden glow cast from the candles on your dresser.

"Feeling better Little One?" Your voice startles me.
"Yes Syr, thank you.. I thought you were still asleep I say quietly.
"waiting. For you to come here." you're voice is deep and low.
Strangely, now that we are here in this space, together.. after so long.. I am nervous. My hands shaking, my body trembling, I know that You are telling me to come to You.. and yet.. I can't seem to move.

"Baby girl, Come Here." You say, and when I look into your eyes the fear vanishes and I walk toward the bed, toward You and stand quietly. Slowly, Your eyes never leaving mine, You come up to standing. You reach out, slowly caressing my shoulders and my body trembles in response to the slightest touch of Your hands. Suddenly you push my gown off my shoulders and it pools at my feet. I am suddenly shy, standing in front of You as Your eyes slowly roam over my naked flesh. Staring down at the floor, I can see the flickering light that casts a golden glow upon my flesh from the candles.

"Look at me Tiffany" You say quietly. My breath catches and I seem unable to move my eyes from the floor. You reach one hand out and lift my chin, forcing my eyes to meet your own. In that one instant all my fears are gone, and only the desire to please You remains.

Slowly, keeping my eyes locked upon your own, I slide down to my knees and kneel.. right there at Your feet. Passion darkens Your eyes as you gaze down upon me and I can feel my own desire rising in response. The simple act of kneeling at Your feet has made my heart begin to beat faster, my breath catch at the back of my throat and I can feel my wet beginning to drip down my inner thighs.

“Please..” I whisper softly.
“Please what?” You respond, looking down at me.
I open my mouth, and can find no words. “Please What?” You say again, patience wearing thin. “Hmm, if you cannot answer my question, why not touch your breasts for me?” A smile curling Your lips as You say these words.
A blush creeps down my cheeks and I can feel them burning warm against the cold breeze flowing through the room. Somehow, this act of touch is easier for me than vocalizing my desire to please you. Raising my arms above my head, I run my fingers through my hair, down my neck, and each arm until my palms come to my breasts. Slowly cupping my full breasts, feeling the weight of them, my nipples hardening because of this attention. My head falls back, my hair cascading over my back, eyes closing as I caress my breasts.

Slowly raising my head back up I gaze into Your eyes. The desire reflected there takes my breath away and I slowly come up onto my knees, looking into Your eyes ad I do. “Let me.. Let me please You, Syr?” I whisper softly, tripping over my own words. “Yes.” You answer huskily.

Slowly, I begin to run my hands up your legs from your ankles, slowly up your calves, behind your knees and up to cup Your ass in my hands as I press my mouth to the fabric concealing Your cock from me. Running my tongue along the length of Your hard cock through the fabric. Hearing your breathing become ragged, I slide my hands around to Your belt buckle. Gazing into Your eyes, biting softly on my bottom lip, I undo Your belt. Slowly lowering the zipper, I reach one hand in to stroke Your length. Feeling the heat of You and how hard You have become a soft moan escapes my lips. Your fingers bury themselves into my hair as I push the fabric out of my way and slowly drag my tongue from the tip of Your cock to the base. Sliding my tongue under Your cock to softly lick from the base to the tip, feeling Your hands bury themselves deeper in my hair as Your desire rises. Raising my eyes to meet Your own I slowly slip the tip of Your cock into my mouth.

Sucking softly on just the very tip of Your cock, silky soft against my lips yet so hard. A soft moan comes from deep within me as I hear Your breath becoming harsh in the quiet surrounding us. Returning my attention to the feel of You, the heat of You I softly suck Your cock deeper into my mouth. Teasing the length of You with my tongue as my mouth takes Your cock deeper still, taking all of You within my mouth. My nails dig into Your legs as I feel Your hips begin to move against me in a rhythm as ancient as time itself. Sliding my mouth down until just the very tip of Your cock is in my mouth and then pushing forward to suck the length of You back to my throat as Your hands tangled in my hair show me Your rhythm.

Soft growling noises from deep within You tell me You are close as I suck Your cock deeper and harder, wanting to take all of You. Matching my rhythm to Yours as Your hips move against me, teasing, sucking, stroking Your cock with my tongue until I feel Your muscles begin to tense, until I feel Your throbbing against my mouth and hear You cry out huskily at Your release. Slowly, letting You slide out of my mouth, I press a soft kiss to Your belly.

“Did I please You?” I ask.

Copyright StarryNitesFemme

“It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing.”
― Oriah Mountain Dreamer, The Invitation
starrynitesfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to starrynitesfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2012, 08:35 AM   #2
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

starrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Post Flourish

FLOURISH

Time passing so slowly, more slowly than even the snail that I am watching as it laboriously makes its way through my garden. Sitting back on my heels, brushing the small tendrils of hair that have escaped away from my face, I survey my work. The weeds are finally retreating in the face of my determination. I can see my accomplishment in the first three rows of herbs, and it fills me with a sense of peace. No weeds entangled in my Basil plants, a sense of freedom and security flows over me as I see my garden is flourishing.

The sun, falling upon my head and shoulders is growing warmer, I can feel the skin on the back of my neck is getting burned. Slowly, quietly I reach down for my water jug and take a cooling sip. Afraid to take my eyes off the now ordered and weed free garden bed in front of me, afraid perhaps that while I’m not looking they will return? I laugh at myself, shaking my head and go back onto all fours to further my endeavor.

The warmth of the sun on my bare neck and shoulders, the soft sound of the wind chimes on the deck behind me and the slow careful work of removing the encroaching weeds from around the tender bases of each plant all lull me into a quiet place of peace.
The heavy tread of boots upon the deck behind me seems to stop my heart, halt my breath, heighten my sense of hearing and I am listening, waiting for Her next step, breath or word. I can feel Her gaze upon my body as clearly as if it were Her hands touching me. “Come here Baby girl” Her voice is husky as always. Clearing my throat, feeling my body shiver, tremble in response to just this simple command, I answer “Yes Daddi”. Pushing up to a kneeling position and then up to my feet, I straighten and turn to face Her. She stands on the deck, feet encased in black leather boots, wearing black jeans and a muscle T. Her stance alone shouts out her strength, and Her eyes sparkling in the mid-day sun are filled with Honor and Integrity.

Slowly walking towards Her, I dust my hands off on my cut-off shorts and try to tuck my wild, wind blown hair into submission. As I reach the deck She holds out Her hand to help me up, as always Her chivalry is a wonder to me. Our hands touching, clasped together, she pulls me up and quickly against Her body. My breath leaves me, leaving in its place stillness; a hush, the only sound my heart beating wildly within my chest. One hand cupping my ass, the other coming up to cup the back of my head, Daddy asks: “Will I be pleased?” and, knowing what She is asking, I answer “Yes Daddi.”

“Show me little one, unbutton those shorts for me” Daddi demands. Suddenly I am conscious of the sound of cars passing by on the street in front of our house, the neighbor mowing their lawn somewhere off to our left and the fact that we are standing in plain view of a dozen windows. Lost in these thoughts I feel the sudden coolness of a wall against my back, Daddi’s hands planted on either side of my face. “Was I UNCLEAR?” She demands in a low voice. “No, I…” my answer trails off as I see the look in her eyes. Self-conscious, my hands drop to my waist and slowly unbutton my shorts, draw down the zipper and quickly fall to my sides.

Slowly, softly one of Her hands trails down my neck, down over my breast, over my belly until it reaches the bare patch of skin peeking out from my shorts. Fiercely, Daddi pushes down my shorts and reaches between my thighs, her fingers gliding along my pussy feeling how wet I am for Her. A soft growl of appreciation deep in her throat makes my body tremble against the wall. “Daddi is most pleased”, She says huskily. A devilish smile touches the corners of Her mouth as She presses her body against mine. “Worried what the neighbors might think little one?” She whispers into my ear. I try to respond, but the words seem caught in my throat and the only sound that emerges is a soft moan.

Taking my hand in Hers, Daddi leads me to the hammock that swings over our lawn, hung between two beautiful young Redwoods. “Take off your clothes, lay back in the hammock and Don’t Move until I return” Daddi orders. As the words leave Her mouth, a sweet sense of floating sweeps over me. I push down my shorts, step out of them, strip off my shirt and unclasp my bra. Standing now, feeling the cool breeze that seems to caress my body here in the shade, I no longer feel exposed. Lying back in the hammock as Daddi had instructed me, I push a bit with my feet and feel the swing begin to rock. There is a sense of luxuriousness in this sweet moment; The heat of an August day, the cool pool of shade, the soft ocean scented breeze, the clouds I see as I look up into the sky through the branches of the Redwoods and the feel of the rope hammock against my bare back and ass.

I am lost in this moment, waiting for Daddi to return. The hammock has stopped its gentle swaying and I let my eyes fall shut as I wait in this sweet moment of surrender. I can feel my nipples tightening as the breeze flows over and around my body, my heart beating, my belly rising with each breath, and at the sound of Daddi’s footsteps approaching, the wetness that is running down between my thighs. “Such a good girl. Now, open your legs for Daddi” She says huskily, almost a growl. And, although I know that at any moment we could be interrupted, or that right now a neighbor could be watching, I do just as I’m told. My eyes still closed, I can feel Daddi’s eyes touching my body, roaming over what She knows is HERS.

The sound of Her belt being undone makes my body tremble and I feel a sweet rush of wetness between my wide-open thighs. With my eyes closed, I cannot tell where Daddy is I know only that I am safe, that my Submission is held with strong, care-filled hands. Suddenly I feel a blindfold covering my eyes, and each of my wrists, in turn, bound down to the hammock. My breath grows ragged and seems harshly loud to my ears.

“Your such a good girl” Daddi whispers in my ear as I feel her belt softly dragged across my belly and set down there. Suddenly Daddi plunges her fingers deep inside of me and my hips rise up to meet her thrust. A low throaty groan of pleasure issues from deep within Her throat and I can feel my pussy contracting around her fingers at the sound. “So Wet, so wet for me, who do you belong to” Daddi demands harshly. “You, Daddi, I belong to you, only to you” I whimper in return. Slowly withdrawing her fingers Daddi drags the belt across and off my belly, the sound of the buckle sending new shivers of anticipation through my body.

Softly, at first, Daddi begins to give me strokes with her belt. A gentle slap to each of my breasts brings a gasp from my mouth that I cannot control. Not knowing where the next stoke will land I wait, breathless until I feel a stroke across my left inner thigh. The rough rope of the hammock against my back and ass has left them hyper-sensitive, the waiting, the yearning for Daddi have all left me weak and wet with desire. A stroke, this time on my right inner thigh, and now a stroke through the hammock on my ass, Daddi in control, timing each stroke so that I have time to breath and time to wait and wonder where and when the next stroke will be. Each stroke of Her belt a little bit harder, the sting a little bit sweeter until I don’t think, I can’t think but I am swept away on a current of pleasure, a flight of freedom.

Daddi’s hands now glide over my body, touching here, caressing there, pinching my nipples, her mouth on my neck and her teeth nipping, biting. “Who do you belong to?” Daddi demands again. “You, Daddi, I am Yours” I whisper and as the words leave my mouth I feel Daddi’s hand plunge into my pussy. “Yes, baby girl, you.. belong.. to… ME” with each word Daddy thrusts her fingers, her hand deeper and harder inside my pussy. I can feel myself approaching the edge, feel the orgasm about to take me when Daddi suddenly stops all movement and demands “No, you cannot cum until I tell you to, Is that Clear?” “Yes, yes Daddi” I manage to whisper.

Softly, slowly She begins to move her fingers in and out of my pussy again. With each thrust of her hand, I can feel my body opening, opening wider and wider wanting to take all of her deep inside me. I am swept up, only hearing Daddi’s breath and the sounds of her hand thrusting inside of me, only feeling Her fingers and hand as they push deeper and deeper still inside of the very core of me. Moans of pure pleasure escape my throat, my head tossing side to side as I call out Her name. Suddenly, thrusting her fingers, her hand deep inside my pussy, Daddi stops all movement. I feel as open as I can get, as surrendered as a child in its mothers arms, but now, in a rush I feel the last bit of resistance, of fear fall away and Daddi’s hand, Her fist is deep inside of me. I can feel the whole of Her fist deep within my body, my pussy clamped tight around her wrist and just the slightest movement of Her inside me sends waves of pleasure throughout my whole body. “YES, Yes baby girl, my good girl, give it to me NOW, Daddi wants all of it” Daddi demands and I let go of my tiny thread of control. Daddi’s hand within me, moving faster and faster her words, her demand of all of me sends me over the edge into orgasm and as I feel myself awash in wave after wave of pleasure I scream out “YOURS, Daddi, only yours”.

Copyright 2003 StarryNitesFemme

“It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing.”
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starrynitesfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #3
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Post Morning Desire

Morning Desire

Did I ever tell you that I often wake up wanting you? Burning with desire, so wet that you could simply slide between my wide-open thighs and plunge home in those first waking moments.

On this morning, I wake to find you gone already, your side of the bed empty and bereft. I roll slowly over onto my side and slide one hand over your pillow, searching for your body’s heat. Pulling the pillow to my face I inhale deeply your scent and moan in frustration.

Lying here, draped across the bed, I feel the breeze flow across my naked flesh and think of you. It amazes me that though you may be physically miles away, your presence can still linger with me almost as clear as a caress. The curtains are drawn in the room but small beams of sunlight sneak in to fall upon the carpet, the bed and my skin. The spring breeze flows over and around me like a ghost lovers touch and my body responds to that touch and thoughts of you.

I glide my hands up over my belly to cup my full breasts, imagining that they are not my hands at all... but yours. Cupping the weight of them in my palms I can feel so clearly the heat of your mouth as you take my nipple deep into your mouth that I gasp and open my eyes.. only to realize that its not you kissing my breast but the sun. Running my fingers over my nipples, gently pinching and rolling them between my fingers, I moan softly into the quiet morning. Swelling and growing hard, my nipples ache for your attention and I can feel my desire pooling between my thighs.

The soft growling noises you make when you are excited replay themselves and remembered sensations of your body on my own make my body tremble beneath my hands. Slowly I slide one of my hands down my belly in search of the throbbing core of my desire. Opening my thighs to allow further exploration, I can feel that I am drenched, dripping with need.

Softly brushing my fingers over my pussy, stopping to gently circle my clit, I moan softly into the quiet morning. Continuing my journey, I slide one finger deep inside myself.

“I forgot…” Your voice trails off as you enter the bedroom. Your eyes darken with desire and I can hear a groan deep in your throat as you approach the bed.

“I woke up and needed you, wanted you…” I whisper as my hand stills.

“Don’t stop baby.” You whisper huskily, standing at the foot of the bed.

Staring into your eyes, I begin to trace the path that I yearn for your hands and mouth to follow. Down, down to the wet center of my need my hands move, followed by your eyes. As my fingers trace circles around my clit I here your breath catch. Slowly I slide one finger deep inside, feeling the wet and heat of my body.

“Do you have any idea how much I want to fuck you right now?” Your voice is low and my body trembles in response.

“Please, I need to feel your body against mine… I need to feel you deep inside of me baby.” I whisper.

“Roll over, I want to take you on your knees.”

A soft moan escapes my lips as I roll over onto my belly. I feel the bed shift as it accepts your weight, and your hands as they caress my back. Your hands come to settle on my hips pulling me back into you and up onto my knees. Feeling the heat of you and the hardness of your cock pressing against my pussy I moan your name aloud.

“Shh, not yet, not yet.” You whisper, beginning to tease my cleft with the tip of your cock. Softly, slowly sliding just the tip of your cock inside of me, until with one, long, slow thrust you are deep inside of me. Pushing my ass back against you, contracting my muscles deep within to tease your cock, I shudder as you fill me completely. Your hands on my hips create our rhythm. Like the ocean meeting the shore our bodies move together in a rhythm more ancient than time.

I can tell when you are close, your fierceness betrays you. Our bodies straining to get closer, your thrusts coming faster and harder like your breath. I am no longer able to control the moans of pleasure that are escaping my lips. The feel of the heat of you, the hardness of you, the sounds of your desire are all sending me over the edge.

“I’m coming baby.” I moan aloud.

“Yes, baby, You are.” You groan aloud as you plunge deep within me. Your hands tighten at my hips, your fingers digging in as our rhythm grows hard and fast and we crash over the edge together.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to starrynitesfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Post Ocean Dreams

Ocean Dreams

Long after the night had passed, the moon sinking into the sea and the stars fading into dawn, I sat awake and aware of each passing moment. Time seemed to fluctuate, one moment fading into ten and on again into infinity. I watched the waves rush toward me only to be drawn back to the ocean. The salty breeze brushed my cheeks like a caress, moving my hair away from my face and kissing my lips softly. Curled up in the window, watching the sea, counting the waves, my breaths, the seconds....I waited. Soon, but not soon enough, you would come.

The key had been sent in the mail, the key to this particular room...in this particular hotel...on this particular beach. No note, simply a date on a small scrap of paper was enclosed in the envelope. Arising early today, I had driven to the coast, checked into the room and settled in. I had unpacked my things, turned on Creed in the back ground and gone into the bathroom to prepare myself. Running warm water into the bathtub, adding softly scented bath oil and slowly lowering myself into the tub, I lay back and let the music wash over me.

Closing my eyes I listened to the waves crash against the beach outside the window and felt my mind, my heart reach out for You. Ah, yes. Thoughts, images, sounds, smells of You drifted through me. The scent of You, the sound of Your laughter, the darkening of Your eyes when desire took hold of You, the sound of Your belt being undone, all made me weak with desire for Her. My body yearned for Your touch as I began to scrub my heated flesh. Slowly, methodically scrubbing, shaving, rubbing oil into my skin... Sitting on the edge of the tub to smooth a soft ginger scented lotion into my skin, imagining Your touch and sighing softly.

I wandered back into the room, slipping onto the window sill where I sit still. Glancing at the clock for the hundredth time, I listened to the music playing softly in the background mingling with the sounds of the surf outside.

A soft click behind me brought me fully to the present, knowing you had arrived. Turning, sliding off the window sill and coming to my feet I gazed at you as you stood just inside the door. A smile played on my lips as I looked at you.

You whispered a soft "Hi you," as you dropped your bags to the floor and stepped further into the room. Though my urge was to throw my arms around you and kiss You wildly, I walked slowly to you, dropped to my knees and softly lay my forehead against your knee. A calm filled me, here...in this spot...I was home. Your hand came down softly on my head and I smiled, looking up into Your eyes to whisper "Hi You."

Stepping back, You eased into a large comfortable chair, leaning back Your legs spread and said softly "Come here you." Smiling softly, I made my way over to you and took my place again, kneeling at Your feet, my cheek upon Your knee. I closed my eyes listening to your breath, feeling Your strong jean clad knee beneath my cheek, the heat of your body reaching out to me. I felt myself growing wet simply from your presence, so close to me. "I've missed You ." I whispered quietly, running my hands along your leg, caressing it. A low rumbling purr came from deep within you as you ran your fingers through my hair.

Gazing up into Your eyes, I watched as they darkened to a deeper shade and felt Your fingers wind themselves ever deeper into my hair. As you grasped a handful of my hair and pulled my head back slowly a gasp escaped my lips and I felt a rush of wetness between my thighs. Pulling on my hair You raised me to my knees between Your thighs and leaned forward bringing your lips to mine. Fire. Raw passion. Pure desire. Your mouth devoured my own, nipping at my bottom lip, biting it, sucking on it softly before seeking and finding my tongue...an erotic dance of your mouth and mine. your hands coming to grasp my hips pulling me into you as the kiss deepened and my heart skipped a beat.

Biting on my bottom lip as you ended the kiss, You moved Your mouth close to my ear and whispered softly: "I need you, ache for you, take off your clothes." A blush bloomed across my cheeks and I was caught again in that moment of shyness and yet feeling my desire growing deep within me at Your words. A mixture of virgin and wanton woman that made me still for a moment, until the tightening of Your grip in my hair and your low growl of desire brought me quickly back to the present moment. With a soft nod I stood before You feeling my heart race and my cheeks as they burned. I began to slowly remove my clothes as You leaned back in the chair a small smile on Your lips as You watched me quietly. When I had cast aside the last of my clothing, I again dropped to my knees between Your knees, lowering my eyes I felt again the connection we shared.

Leaning back in the chair, You smiled slowly into my eyes as You whispered: "Undo my belt for me." My mouth went dry at Your words and my eyes flew to the leather belt that rested around Your waist. Coming up on my knees between Your thighs, my belly pressed against the front of the chair and your knees holding me in place. Slowly, I ran my hands up your thighs, biting softly on my bottom lip as my eyes met your own. The smell of leather, the feel of your hard thighs beneath my hands and the look in your eyes sent waves of desire pulsing through me. Slowly I ran my hands up your belly to where your belt lay and began to undo the buckle. The sound of it coming undone beneath my eager fingers sent chills down my spine. Stopping there, frozen for a moment in question, your next words: "The zipper now." brought a slow smile to my lips.

Running my hand slowly over the bulge in your jeans, I licked my bottom lip as I met your hungry gaze again and listened as a low growl came from deep within your chest. Undoing the button and beginning to lower the zipper of your jeans I could feel how hard you were, feel the heat of you and wanted nothing more than to please you... taste you, drink you in. Reaching inside I softly stroked the length of your cock, feeling your body tense in response, your breath growing harsher in the quiet. Lifting my eyes to yours once again, I leaned closer still and softly licked the head of your cock. My eyes closing at the sheer heat of the moment, I drew your hard cock out and began to stroke the length of it. Feeling my wet begin to drip down my thighs as I slowly dragged my tongue along the length of you. The scent of you wafted up to me, mixing with the scent of leather, my own scent and the salty sea breeze.

Pushing my hair out of my face, I slowly drew my tongue along the bottom of your cock, stroking it with my tongue back to the tip until...slowly...so slowly I sipped the tip of your cock into the heat of my mouth. A low growl came from deep within your chest as your fist closed around my hair and drew my mouth down upon your cock. Feeling your cock fill my mouth, I moaned against it, beginning to suck you deeper still. Grasping the base of your cock with one hand, I began to slide my mouth upon your hard cock, from tip to the base, my tongue teasing, my teeth grazing your length lightly. My other hand clutching your hard thigh as I felt your body jerk in response to my attentions. Bringing my eyes back to yours I began to suck your cock deeper still into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue as you began to moan, breath harsh in the air ... almost a growl deep and low in your throat and chest. your fist tightening in my hair and your hips thrusting up to meet the heat of my mouth. As I felt your excitement grow, I began to moan against you in my mouth, feeling my own desire peaking, my wet trailing down my own wide open thighs. Grabbing my hair in a rougher grip, your rhythm became more urgent, my mouth wrapped tightly around your hard length, sucking you deeply to the back of my throat, my legs begin to tremble as I listen to your breath, your moan, your loss of control as you fall over the edge, and I drink in your gift, not allowing a drop to escape, moaning softly, I softly release you from my mouth, crawling slowly up your body, raining soft kisses all the way up your body, finally , I curl up there, pressing a soft kiss to your lips, feeling your hands push my hair out of my face, my eyes lock on yours as a small smile curls my lips, and I lay my head against your chest... content.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starrynitesfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #5
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Post When Darkness Falls Part One (A D/s Piece)

When Darkness Falls
Part one

The black of the night seemed to move up the walls like ivy, creeping tendrils edging down the brick of the building to meet deep pools of shadows. The night air, humid and sticky, felt almost oppressive. Inside the club, the heat of the night was made worse by the crowd. It was almost impossible to move without coming up against heated bodies on all sides.

There was a sense of danger tonight I thought to myself as I leaned back against the wall, watching the rhythm of the crowd. Brushing my hair away from my face, I reached into my glass and took out an ice cube. Lowering my eyes, I began to draw the ice cube along my throat, feeling it melt as it met my heated flesh and feeling the delicious chill that followed. Tempers seemed to flare in the heat and tonight was no exception. My eyes fluttered open when I began to hear raised voices. My attention was drawn to an argument taking place by the back door.

Watching the drama unfold, I took a long sip of my drink.

Slowly, I began to realize I was being watched. I laughed quietly to myself, could be any of the 100 butches in the Club or even a femme. Taking another sip of my drink I began to survey the crowd trying to locate the source of my uneasiness. The sense of eyes upon me grew stronger, an almost physical touch, and a shiver coursed down my body. That's what you get, I thought to myself, for wearing this outfit. A black blouse, deeply cut in front, revealed the soft curves of the top of my breasts. A daringly short black leather skirt barely covered the tops of my stockings, and black heels completed the look.

Suddenly a hand was at my elbow and a low throaty voice whispered in my ears: "I think you need some air, it's awfully warm in here" as the hand guided me toward the back door. I tried to turn around to see the butch the voice belonged to, tried to say something, but no sound came out and I found myself being guided out of the club and into the alley. My mind raced. Before I could even catch my breath, I found my back pressed against the wall of the alley, a hard thigh between my own and a warm mouth against mine.

For a moment, I struggled, and my wrists were promptly grasped and held far above my head. The mouth against my own softened a bit, the kiss becoming slow and all encompassing, I was lost in the heat of the kiss. Suddenly I realized the kiss had ended and I gazed into deep, dark brown eyes. I began to blush furiously as I realized just who had me against the wall.

"I told you to stay home tonight." You said quietly. I knew from how calm and quiet Your voice was that You were really upset with me

I looked down, ashamed, as I realized I had worried You. "Look at me girl." Your voice low. Slowly, I raised my eyes to Your own. "What were you thinking to not only disobey me and come to the club, but to come dressed like that? This is not an appropriate or safe place for a girl alone, certainly not dressed as you are tonight." You stated, looking down the long dark alley with a sigh. Bringing your eyes back to my own, you said quietly: "Or was that what you were looking for? Danger? To finally lose that last tiny bit of innocence? Is that it? Hmmm?"

The look in Your eyes began to disturb me, almost as much as the position I was held in. The sounds of the club, the street even my breath seemed to fade away as I looked into Your eyes. I began to realize that I myself didn't know why I was here against Your express orders. I opened my mouth to respond, but nothing would come out, as if I were invisibly gagged.

"Answer me girl...now." Your voice filled with a finality that filled me with shame and a shiver of fear. My thoughts began to race. Why had I disobeyed You, my mentor? Tears filled my eyes as I looked up at You. You guided me, mentored me and were an almost paternal figure in the lifestyle. I stammered softly: “I…I…I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry?” You asked incredulously. “It’s time you learned a lesson girl. One I will be sure you won’t forget.”

Your lips moved down to capture my own and suddenly I was breathless. Fear, uneasiness, embarrassment and arousal were fighting within me. Your lips left mine and before I could think again I found my wrists captured in handcuffs and secured to a pipe above my head. “Sir?” I whispered. “Please Sir don’t leave me here alone.”

“Oh, little girl, I have no intention of leaving you… alone.” Before Your words were finished I saw You slip something out of Your pocket. With a flick of Your wrist the gleaming stainless steel blade was revealed in the dim alley light. I was almost hypnotized by the light playing on the edge of Your favorite knife. As You began to bring it toward my chest I began to panic and fought against the restraints. Sobbing I tried to move back only to meet the brick wall against my back.

“Sir…wait…what are you doing?” I asked tremulously. My eyes became fixed on the blade as it came nearer and nearer my chest. You slid the blade along my throat and I gasped in surprise my eyes flying to Your own. What I saw there caused me to cry in earnest. Your disappointment, Your anger and Your determination to teach me were clearly reflected in Your gaze. With one hand You grasped my blouse and with the other brought Your blade down. With one swipe of Your knife You lay my shirt open, my breasts covered now only by the merest scrap of my bra.

“You…will…learn…to…obey.” Your voice was stern and with each word Your knife cut through fabric until I was standing clothed only in my stockings and heels.

Staring into my eyes You slowly unbuckled Your belt and my eyes dropped to watch as You slowly drew the belt off and ran it through Your hands. Time seemed to slow as I watched You wrap it several times around Your hand. Raising Your hand, You brought the belt close to my lips and I knew You were waiting for me to kiss it… to press my lips to it and accept my punishment. The feel of the leather against my lips as I kissed the belt was both sensuous and scary.

Smack. You brought the loose end of the belt across one of my thighs and my body jerked in response. I heard a gasp and realized that I was being watched and I cringed at the thought. Moving around me in a circle You brought the belt against my skin again and again. With each slap from the belt my body jumped, my heart raced and I was mortified to realize I was growing wet.

Biting on my lower lip, I gazed down at the ground determined to keep myself from tears. I could feel my skin redden and flush with blood as You continued my punishment.

Movement out of the corner of my eye caught my attention and I turned my head to see four of Your friends from the club watching us. A single tear escaped and tracked its way down my cheek. “No more tears girl, you were looking for trouble and you’ve found it.” You said clearly. This comment was met with laughter from those that watched. Your hands dropped to the buttons on Your jeans and my heart skipped a beat as you slowly undid each button.

“Let’s see just how upset you are.” You said as Your hand slipped between my legs, seeking and finding the pool of my wet. A low throaty growl of approval as You immediately thrust 3 fingers deep inside of me. I gasped, my body arching involuntarily as You said: “You want this… your body is begging to be fucked isn’t it? Answer me little one…now.”

I could not speak as shame, arousal, embarrassment and need fought within me. “I…I…, please Sir” I whispered. Trying to force words through my lips, how would I get You to stop this torture and forgive me for my misbehavior?

To be continued…

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starrynitesfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2012, 03:39 PM   #6
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

holy f&cken hell!!! Very nice!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2012, 10:27 AM   #7
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Default When Darkness Falls Part Two

When Darkness Falls, Part 2

The cold air swirled over my naked flesh and I shivered. Finally raising my eyes to meet Your own, I was suddenly still as our eyes met. Caught. Held. No hiding place left for me to run. Your fierce gaze and the swirl of confusing emotions warring within me.

"Answer me." Your voice harsh.

"Yes." I managed to whisper.

"Yes what girl?" Said quietly, Your tone clear and Your anger apparent still.

"Yes . . . I . . . " I whispered, my eyes dropping to Your neck, no longer able to look in Your eyes. Ashamed, a blush rushing over my cheeks as I realized You knew exactly the effect You had on my body and mind. Why had I come here when You had expressly forbid it? What had possessed me to disobey You? My mind rushed in every direction searching for answers and finding none. My eyes fluttered closed as tears streamed down my cheeks. I couldn't say those words . . . not to You . . . not here . . . not now.

I heard, as if from far away, the echo of Your footsteps as You stepped away. The cold was suddenly almost painful and I was so very aware of my nudity without Your presence near me.

"Open your eyes girl." You said quietly . . . with a tone I didn't quite recognize.

My eyes opened to find You staring hard at me and as You raised Your hands I saw the cane held in Your hands. I opened my mouth as if to speak, but at the look in Your eyes I quickly shut it again. Fear coursed through me at the thought of that cane striking my flesh. It was not something I had ever experienced, something I had only watched done on others and I recalled clearly the marks left behind.

Lifting the cane to my mouth You said "With every stroke You will thank me and ask for another, counting the strokes, there will be 10 strokes in all. Is that understood?"

"Y.. Yes Sir" I whispered and quickly kissed the cane. Closing my eyes I felt my body tense, every muscle preparing for what was to come. Waiting . . . silence in the alley except for passing traffic from the street. Without warning You brought the cane hard against my ass and I gasped, gulping in a breath of air as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Thank You Sir, one, may I have another?" I whispered through lips that did not want to move. I heard the cane this time as it flew toward my waiting flesh and my body jumped in response to the searing heat left behind. "Thank You Sir, two, may I have another?" I gasped out. The punishment continued until I had received all 10 strokes and my knees threatened to give out. Crying softly, unable to contain my tears of pain mixed with tears of remorse, I didn't even feel You undoing the restraints or wrapping Your jacket around me. I had no memory of any of it, only realizing as You opened the car door for me that it was over.

"Hush now little one, You've done well, let's get you home." Your voice was soothing now as You helped me into the front seat. Gingerly slipping into the seat, fresh tears running down my cheeks as I tried to find a way to sit that wasn't painful, I gratefully closed my eyes and lay my head back against the seat. The warmth from the heater was welcome and the smell from Your leather jacket wrapped around me was comforting. My mind and body slowing down, soothed by Your presence and the movement of the car, I allowed myself to drift off.

The chill of the night air rushing in as You opened my door awoke me.

"We're here little one, come on, let's get you inside." Your said quietly, helping me out of the car slowly. Taking my key, You unlocked my door and led me inside. Inside, in the light, I was suddenly awash in embarrassment, shame and confusion. Tears slipping down my cheeks I stepped into my bedroom and closed the door. Slipping off Your jacket I reached for my bathrobe and pulled it around me, curling up on my bed I cried. I heard You in the other room, moving around in the other room and then coming into my bedroom.

"It's okay, you did well, and I think it's a lesson you won't soon forget." You said softly as Your hand caressed my back.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. Keeping my eyes closed, I was awash in confusing emotions and feelings.

"Roll on your tummy." Your voice was firm and Your hands helped me do just that. "We need to get something on these welts." The skin on my ass was on fire and so sensitive that as You slowly slid my bathrobe up, I was hyper-aware of each inch of its movement. I jumped as You began to spread the cold ointment into each fiery mark. Aware of Your hands gentle, sure touch and Your presence on my bed I tried to relax but could not.

"We need to discuss what happened this evening." Your voice was deep and husky as You pulled my bathrobe back down and stood up quickly "But not tonight, sleep now little one and we will talk in the morning."

"Good night Sir' I whispered knowing I wouldn't sleep. But before You even shut my front door behind You, I tumbled into a deep sleep.
To be continued...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starrynitesfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2012, 10:38 AM   #8
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Post Enigma

A single moment can be an eternity....

When I gaze at her I am lost to things as meaningless as time. The color of her eyes seems to shift with each passing moment, or is it with each emotion? I lose myself in the wonder of her. Touch.. An honor so great... I kneel before the goddess. Feeling her skin, flushed with desire, her cunt, slippery and mysterious. To taste her... like nectar. She is intoxicating... Woman-Butch-Feminine-Masculine-Strength-Softness. Can I? Can I worship at the altar... cunt and cock, soft and hard, my hands reaching.. Seeking that which is ephemeral ... the essence of her. Suddenly my breath stills.. her skin.. so soft slick with wet...

Dawn is breaking as I lay and watch her sleep. A small smile curls my lips as I wonder if she can feel my desire. Does she know that I've just made love to her in my mind? My finger traces the sensual curve of her bottom lip as she exhales a soft breath. I am weak with want. As the scent of her swirls around me and my body remembers her touch, I tremble.

Old 05-30-2012, 08:49 AM   #9
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Post When Darkness Falls Part Three

When Darkness Falls ~ part three

The morning sunlight danced along my back as I slowly came awake. Stretching slowly, I gasped, and remembered the reason I was sleeping on my belly. My back was sore and felt raw as I carefully tested movement. Dropping my head back on my pillow I felt tears roll down my cheek and drip from my chin, dropping to the sheets. With a tremulous sigh, I brushed my hair out of my face and remembered the look of disappointment on Your face the night before.

Slowly, carefully I pushed myself up and sat on the edge of my bed. I had to have a shower, I was hoping that the warm water would ease the ache in my back and make my movement less strained. Making my way into my bathroom, I stood staring at my reflection for a moment. Shaking my head at myself I moved to the shower and stepped into the warm spray. I gasped as the fierce spray hit my tender flesh, and reached blindly behind me to turn down the force of the water.

Leaning my forehead against the cool tile, I let the warm water run over my flesh, easing the stiffness, as the tears began to fall again dropping at my feet to join the water as it circled down the drain. Why had I done it? Why had I gone against what You had said? Why had I disobeyed You? Most importantly, how would I ever face You again, knowing I had disappointed You so? My thoughts swirled round and round in my head. Shaking my head to clear it, I reached up for my soap and began to wash my body, hoping somehow to wash away the previous nights events at the same time.

"Girl?" You said from the other room, startling me. I reached to turn off the water, squeezing the water our of my hair as I said: "Yes Sir, I will be right there." Drying myself quickly, I wrapped my robe around me and padded out to my bedroom to find You sitting in the easy chair in the corner. Dropping to my knees at Your feet, I lay my head upon Your knee and began to cry in earnest. "I....I....I am so very sorry Sir." I managed to get out. I felt Your hand upon my head, smoothing my still damp hair away from my face. I heard Your sigh as You leaned back in the chair. Looking up at You, I could see the concern....and something else on Your face.

"We need to talk, girl." You said quietly. The quietness, and the tone You were using made me uneasy. "I won't ever disobey You again Sir." I whispered. "Yes, yes I believe you sweet girl, but that is not what we need to discuss." "Yes, Sir?" I asked quietly, awaiting what You wished to discuss.

Standing up, You moved over to stand by the window, I could feel Your distress, Your unrest.... Something was obviously very wrong. Turning around, You gazed down at me, still kneeling in front of the chair. "I am releasing you." You said with finality. "Sir?" I asked bewildered.

"I can no longer mentor you. I must release you." You said again. "But, Sir..." I said as tears began to run down my cheeks. "I promise to behave better, I promise never to disobey You again." I quickly crawled to where You stood, kneeling at Your feet, pressing my forehead to Your knees. You dropped Your head back, expelling Your breath in a heavy sigh. Your hand dropped down to pet my head, as quiet descended on the room. The only sounds Your breathing and my own. The tears continued to run down my cheeks at the thought of You releasing me, no longer mentoring me. How could it be, I could not imagine?

"Lines have been crossed little one, and the only way, the only honorable way to fix this situation....is for me to release you." Your voice was soft and husky in the quiet room. "But Sir, please, I am sorry, I will not disobey You again... I will accept any punishment You wish me too, only.. please, Sir.... I can't imagine...." I whispered against Your knee, already wet with my tears. A soft sigh came from deep within Your chest, "I know you don't understand, sweet girl, but this is how it must be."

"I have to go sweet girl, I am giving a demo this evening and have much to do to prepare. I will call you later to check on you." And with that and a soft kiss to my cheek, You were gone.

I knelt there, for a long time, reflecting on what had just transpired. Why would You release me? Was it my misbehavior? But, no You seemed, almost...sad. A thought occurred to me then. A thought that made my heart sing and a smile slowly tilt up the corners of my lips. What if You had released me because You had feelings for me, other than a Mentor to Her charge? What if You had released me, not because You were angry with me, but because You felt what I had felt in the alley that night? An indescribable connection, a heady state of desire...something I had felt shame for, knowing You did not feel the same. But.. what if You did?

A smile on the corners of my lips, I began to formulate a plan. I would go to the Dungeon this night. I would go, not as Your charge but rather as simply a submissive. Nodding my head to myself I went into the bathroom to get ready for the evening ahead of me.

As the hours passed, I again bathed, preparing myself outwardly as well as inwardly for what was to come. Standing in front of the mirror, I carefully applied my makeup. Walking nude from the bathroom, I sat upon the edge of my bed. Slowly I slipped my foot into one thigh high stocking and drew it up my leg, followed by the other. Slipping on a soft black knee length leather skirt, I quickly zipped up the zipper and walked over to my closet, I reached in, taking out the black corset I had yet to wear. I Had been nervous and shy about wearing it, but tonight was definitely the night for it. Slipping into the corset, I called my roommate in to tighten the laces behind me. There was some debate over which shoes to wear....the thigh high black boots...or the black stilettos? After she left, I decided to opt for the stilettos and turned to the full length mirror.

Reaching up, I let down my hair, feeling it cascade over my shoulders as I looked at my reflection. Smiling softly, I turned slowly, looking at myself from all directions. Catching sight of the time, I quickly grabbed my floor length black cape and drew it over my shoulders, fastening it at the neck. If I did not hurry, I would be late, so with one last glance in the mirror, I left for the Dungeon.

Later...

As I entered the Dungeon, I took several deep breaths, trying to calm my mind and still my clamoring nerves. I had never entered a Dungeon before without You. From the stairs where I stood, I could see the full length of the dungeon. The ceilings were open, showing the black painted duct work giving the space an open, but somehow sinister feeling. The lighting was subdued and though there was enough light to see clearly, it seemed dim and intimate. There were people milling about in small groups but voices were kept low and quiet. Gazing around the cavernous room, I saw to my right a scaffolding, from which a submissive could be hung, suspended or placed in any manner a Dominant could wish. Turning my head slightly, I saw a leather bench, obviously a spanking bench and blushed lightly. In the far right corner stood a free standing St. Andrews cross, a nude female submissive was chained to it, her back covered in red welts. Making my way down the stairs, I kept my eyes downcast. If Sir was giving a demonstration, I assumed it would be in the back room. Making way through the crowd I walked down the hallway and stepped into the doorway of the back room.

Tentatively stepping forward, I watched from the back of the crowd as You spoke to another Domme at the front of the room. I caught my breath as You turned a bit, taking in all of You. Black leather boots, black leather pants, and a black T-shirt....a quick smile darted across Your face as You said something to Your friend and then Your back was to me again. Taking a deep breath, I stepped closer, through the crowd until I was in the front row. Watching as You prepared the table beside You, laying out Your collection of canes and a variety of floggers. I gasped softly, realizing exactly what You were demonstrating this evening, and feeling still the marks left from Your cane just the previous night. I closed my eyes for a moment, wondering if I could do this. Opening my eyes again, looking at Sir, I realized I could do this... had to do this...because in my heart... I knelt at Your feet always.

Taking a deep breath to calm my nerves, my eyes downcast, I stepped quietly forward and knelt at Your feet.

Continued...

Copyright Starrynitesfemme

Old 05-31-2012, 10:08 AM   #10
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Default When Darkness Falls Part Four

When Darkness Falls Pt 4

Closing my eyes, I tried to quiet my breathing. I heard an exclamation, and a laughing voice say: "It appears You already have an eager volunteer." I felt a blush grow on my cheeks as a low conversation was carried out, I heard my Mentor swear which was a rarity. Determinedly, I kept my eyes lowered. I could hear boot falls as my Mentor stepped close to me, a shiver coursed through me at the familiar sound.
“What are you doing here girl?” Your voice was deep and chilling.
I opened my eyes and raised them to meet Your own. “I am Yours, Sir.” I whispered, a single tear rolling down my cheek.
Your breath came harshly, but I could not read Your expression. “Do you have any idea what you are saying little girl? Or what you are doing?” You asked.
“Yes, Sir.” I whispered. “I am Yours, and I am offering myself to You. To do with as You will.”
A sigh of exasperation escaped Your lips and You ran a hand through Your hair, Your eyes never leaving my own. I felt another tear roll down my cheek as I lowered my eyes. Taking my chin into Your hand, You lifted it, bringing my eyes back to You.
“Do you fully recognize what You are offering girl? Do you understand what those words mean?” You asked softly.
“Yes Sir, I do.” I said, keeping my eyes upon Your own without wavering.
“Do you recall the safe word we discussed at the beginning of your training?” You asked me.
“Yes Sir, I do.” I answered quietly, awaiting Your will. Stumbling a bit over the words I said: “I kneel a. . at Your feel always Sir.”
Searching my eyes, and with a small smile on Your lips, You nodded once before motioning to another submissive that I had not noticed standing nearby. You stepped away and resumed Your preparations for the demonstration as the girl came to me and gestured for me to stand. Coming to standing, I followed the girl as she led me close to the cross. Whispering, she instructed me to remove my clothing and showed me where to put it aside. I took a deep breath as I realized I would soon be nude in front of all of the people watching. Feeling the blush start anew on my cheeks, I slowly undid the clasp of my cape. Folding the cape neatly, I lay it aside and felt the girl step behind me to unlace my corset. Reaching behind myself I undid the clasp on my skirt, and allowed both garments to slide down my body. The girl took them from me and quickly placed them on top of the cape. Feeling eyes upon me, I felt my body begin to tremble a bit as I slid one stocking down my leg and then the other.
Though fear was present, as well as nervousness, I could also feel excitement growing within me at the thought of what was to come. To surrender to You, not as Your student who had misbehaved, but as Your submissive was making me breathless. The girl placed me in front of the cross and motioned for me to get upon it. I could feel Your eyes upon me as I was restrained to the cross, Your gaze as substantial as a caress. As my wrists and ankles were securely restrained in leather cuffs I listened as You began addressing those in attendance. I closed my eyes and tried to still my breath, slow my heart rate so that I could hear what You were saying.
Listening to You as You described in detail the process of caning, I felt the air as it moved over my bare flesh. It seemed to whisper to me of pain and pleasure, of sensations not yet experienced, and I felt my nipples grow hard against the cross I was restrained to so securely. As You talked, I could hear Your boot falls as You moved over to the table where Your equipment was laid out. You continued to describe how to warm up Your submissive as You stepped close to the table.
My body trembled and tensed in anticipation of the first strike of Your flogger. For just a moment, I felt Your hand as it ran over my back. I felt myself grow wet at this simplest of touches as You pointed out the safe places for striking and those that were not safe. I heard Your voice and it washed over me as I felt the first strike of Your flogger. You continued to describe the warm up as You continued to strike my flesh with Your flogger. My breath was coming in short gasps as the pain of reawakened welts mixed with pleasure deep within my belly.
I was lost in sensation, floating in the safety of Your control as You continued the demonstration by moving onto a more substantial flogger. Each lick of the flogger was a flame, the heady mixture of pain and pleasure making me moan under my breath. I lost track of time as You continued, finally stilling as You showed those in attendance a variety of different floggers.
As You moved closer to the cross, You touched my cheek and I opened my eyes in response. You were discussing the importance of checking in with Your submissive, of the care and awareness that must be used when doing a scene. Searching my eyes, You nodded once in satisfaction and moved back to continue Your demonstration.
The first strike of Your cane caused me to jump against the restraints, biting hard upon my lip to stop myself from screaming. The fire of this caning on top of already raw welts was biting. I began to whisper, so low as to be unheard by those around me. “Yours, Yours, Yours.” Making an effort to relax into the pain, not fight it or the restraints, I awaited the next hit. The next strike of Your cane came harder across my ass and You followed it by trailing a hand across my burning flesh. I could feel a rush of wet between my wide-open thighs at the heady mixture of sensations. I was lost in the moment, no longer aware of how many times You struck my flesh, or the words You spoke. Aware only of belonging to You, surrendering to You in each moment I was wide open and awaiting Your will.
I was aware of Your hands smoothing something into my back and ass as Your voice washed over me, describing aftercare in detail to those in attendance. Your hands were gentle, and so soft as You touched me, I felt myself melt into the cross as a soft smile crossed my lips. As You stepped away from the table and brought the demonstration to its conclusion, the girl came to me and began to undo my restraints, rubbing my wrists and ankles softly to bring back circulation. Helping me off the cross, the girl wrapped my cloak around me and led me to a chair. A glass of water was pressed into my hands and I took a grateful sip of the cool liquid.
My eyes lowered, I could hear the crowd asking questions, and others moving away. The girl had left my side and I was alone with my breath and the sensation of returning from sub space. The sound of You approaching brought me to sharp awareness and I raised my eyes to meet Your own. A soft smile was upon Your lips as You once again cupped my chin in Your hand and looked down into my eyes.
“You did well my girl.” You said huskily.
Tears filled my eyes and I smiled tremulously as I whispered: “Thank You Sir.”
Wrapping an arm around me, You helped me to standing and led me out of the dungeon. Once outside, You led me to Your car and slid me carefully inside of the passenger seat. Sliding behind the wheel, You started the engine and pulled out into traffic. Trying to get comfortable in the seat, my eyelids grew heavy in spite of my discomfort and I closed them.
I was startled awake as You opened my door and motioned for me to get out. Blinking sleepily I realized with a shock that You had brought me to Your own home. I followed You up the walk to Your door and waited while You unlocked it. Stepping inside, You flipped the lights on and led me into Your bedroom.
“Whose?” You asked quietly as You pushed me down to sitting upon Your bed.
“Yours Sir, only Yours.” I whispered in return.
“Are you wet for me my girl?” You asked with a dangerous gleam to Your eyes.
“Yes, Sir.” I whispered, blushing softly.
“Yes what girl?” You asked quietly.
“Yes Sir, I am very wet for You.” I answered in a soft whisper.
“Show me.” You said.
“Sir?” I asked, confused.
“Open yourself for me and show me how wet You are for me girl.” You said with a wicked smile.
My breath caught and I gasped as realization washed over me. Whispering: “Yours.” I lay back upon the bed. Moving my thighs wide apart I opened my lips to Your gaze. I could feel my wet growing as Your eyes watched my every move.
You growled low in Your throat and grasping my ankles, yanked me to the edge of the bed. Staring down at me, You undid Your belt and slid down Your zipper. I could feel my heart beating frantically against my chest as You took out Your hard cock.
“MINE.” You said harshly.
“Yes Sir, Yours, only Yours.” I whispered in response.
With no further words You slammed Your cock deep inside my pussy. My body arched in response and I moaned aloud. Thrusting inside me, You pinned my wrists to the bed above my head, Your eyes holding my own. “Whose?” You asked.
“Yours Sir.” I whispered through a moan as my body arched to meet Your thrusts. Your cock was hot and hard, deep inside me.
Holding my wrists with one hand, You dropped Your other hand to my breast and rolled my nipple between your thumb and fingers. Continuing to fuck me, You pinched my nipple and bit down upon my throat. I could hear a growl deep in Your chest as You began to fuck me harder and faster, slamming into me over and over again. I could no longer control my moans as You claimed me. “Mine, girl. You are Mine.” You said low and deep as You thrust inside me. “Come for me NOW.” You said. With those words, I tumbled down and into the abyss, coming hard, my muscles contracting around Your hard cock as I screamed aloud “Yours!”

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starrynitesfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 10:10 AM   #11
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Post Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

The storm seemed to attack the house with a vengeance. The sky above preternaturally dark and ominous. Wind assailed the trees, their branches whipping back and forth as if pulled by invisible strings. The rain fell in a deluge, obscuring my view of most of the yard outside and pouring down the kitchen window like a waterfall. The sound of it pounding on the roof was deafening. I smiled to myself as I returned to my work. Adding spices to my pot I felt, still the call of the storm. Storms like this called to me, urging me in dark whispers to abandon my work and come to play. The trees in their unrestrained dance seeming to taunt me, daring me to cast aside my inhibitions and let the storm become my lover.

The house was filled with the scent of simmering soup, my own perfume and that undefinable aroma that only fierce storms carry. Quickly ripping up the lettuce and adding it to tomatoes, avocado and green onions already in the bowl I dragged my attention back to the job at hand. In the background, mingling with the music of the storm Sarah McLachlan's haunting "Possession" played softly. Rinsing my hands in warm water I once again became lost in the storm dancing outside my window.

Walking through the house, here and there I turned on a light to ward off the encroaching darkness, making the house warm and inviting. Moving softly to the back of the house and into my bedroom I quickly straightened the comforter and my thoughts returned to the previous weekend. Stepping into my bathroom, I quickly turned on the taps, adjusted the temperature of the water and added a few drops of essential oil to the water. Unbuttoning my blouse I slipped it off my shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor in a pool at my feet. Reaching around, I unclasped my bra, letting my breasts fall free. Bending over I quickly lit candles around the tub, felt the temperature of the water and stepped out of my slacks.

Reaching up, I quickly gathered my hair up into a clip. Slowly sliding down into the warm scented water a soft moan escaped my lips. The sweet scent of jasmine swirled around me as I began to run the soap and loofah over my skin. Gazing in the mirror hanging over the tub, I scrubbed until my skin was pink, my mind wandering back to Him, always to my Sir. Quickly running a razor over my skin, I finished my bath and sat upon the edge of the tub to rub scented oil into my skin. As my hands slid along the length of each leg, I felt again His touch, His desire. Hearing His voice whisper "Mine." I stood to smooth the oil into the skin of my back, hips and stomach. Remembering with forbidden pleasure the feeling of His hands on my flesh.

Trembling, my knees growing weak, my mind and body remembered the feeling of His fingers, His fist deep within me. Leaning on the counter for a moment I said "Stop it" to myself in the mirror. Shaking my head slightly as if it would help to clear the memories away I reached up to take out my hair clip. Letting my hair tumble down my back I began to brush it out, the feeling of it against my bare back sensuous. A spray of Shalimar at each pulse point and I grabbed my robe off the hook and wrapped it around myself.

I walked back through the house to check on dinner. "Bring Me To Life" coming from the speakers now, I began to hum softly as I stirred the soup. I was expecting Him for dinner tonight and glancing at the clock I realized I still had quite a bit of time before He would arrive. I began to clear off the kitchen table, putting away my stacks of papers and written work and the coffee cup from my morning coffee.

Turning the soup down to low, I leaned again against the counter watching the storms fury. A flickering of the lights above me and then sudden darkness filled the house. The storm had gotten tired of waiting for me and had decided to make me play with it, I thought to myself with a small smile as I reached to light the candles on the kitchen window sill. Walking through the house, lighting additional candles to push away the darkness. Now, without power, the sounds of the storm were my music. Wind whistling through the trees, fat rain drops pounding down on the roof above my head. I smiled softly at the sounds.

Stepping back into the kitchen, I stood again in front of the window, watching. With no warning, I was brought back and against His body...hard. I gasped with fear and then arousal as He pulled my hair away from my neck and whispered huskily in my ear "Mine."

"Yes,..Yours." I whispered. His fingers threading through my hair, He roughly grabbed a fistful and pulled my head back.

"Whose baby?" He asked urgently.

"Yours..Only Yours." I answered as His mouth claimed my neck and throat, softly licking, then sucking and finally biting as He growled low in His throat.

"Yes, Mine...Always Mine." He whispered. "I want you Now." He said as his hands roughly pulled open my robe, pushing it down until it fell around my feet.

I shivered as the air caressed my naked flesh and trembled as His Hands came up to cup my breasts. Pulling me back against Him, He continued His assault on my neck as His hands squeezed my breasts, His thumbs brushing my nipples until they were hard and aching.

Moaning softly, I pressed my body back into Him, feeling the length of His body against me. Beginning to pinch and pull at my nipples He whispered in my ear again, "Mine, always ... only Mine." Pulling me tighter against Him, He growled softly and I could feel His hardness pressing against my ass. Gasping softly as His touch became more aggressive, I could feel my wet pooling between my thighs.

"Now babygirl, I want to be inside you Now." He said, as He guided me toward the kitchen table. Lost in His touch, His desire I lay forward on the table as His hands guided me too. The wood of the table was cold against the warmth of my breasts and belly sending a chill down my spine, a chill soon dispelled by His touch. His hands roamed from my head, down my neck, my back and over my ass.

I moaned softly at His touch, feeling my wet begin to trickle down the inside of my thigh. The sound of His belt being undone was my only warning before He was pressed against me. With one long, slow thrust He filled me, His cock buried deep with me. A soft moan escaped my lips as His fingers buried themselves in my hair again and He pulled my head back.

"Whose baby?" He asked.

"Yours, only Yours." I whispered in response.

"Yes, Mine." He said as He began to slowly rock into me.

His hands on my hips, fingers digging into my flesh even as I pushed back into His thrust made me gasp into the night. His breathing became ragged as He thrust into me more deeply. Filling me completely, claiming me...my body arching back to take Him more deeply within. I moaned His name aloud as His rhythm increased, thrusting harder into me.

"I want more babygirl, I want all of You." He whispered as He thrust into me.

Sweet surrender, I was lost to the moment, lost in my surrender to Him. "Yes, I am Yours." I whispered, feeling my muscles deep within tightening around His cock, pulling Him ever deeper. He growled low and deep within His throat and began thrusting harder, deeper and faster into me. "Come for me babygirl,." He said ... and with those words I was tumbling as if from a great height...screaming His name out as He whispered mine and we came to rest together.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starrynitesfemme For This Useful Post: