Old 06-22-2012, 12:13 AM   #21
GinaSofia

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
a lifer @ 27 years.

GinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST Reputation
Default WOW

Really, WOW!
I've only read about 5 pages as I have to do it when I get the chance, but I must say that if the chicks moaning and cumming over the 50 Shades of "oh crap!" book would read this, your book would win, really.
I'd love to gush it about it some more but I truly must get back to it.
EXCELLENT!
GinaSofia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GinaSofia For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 06:26 AM   #22
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,801 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Honey, I am not able to purchase it for my Kindle. When I search for it in the Kindle store, they are unable to find it.

Do I have to join Smashwords in order to purchase it directly from your site?

Thanks!

PS: looking forward to reading it. I always try to support dyke writers, especially when they write as well as you do

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 01:30 AM   #23
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaSofia View Post
Really, WOW!
I've only read about 5 pages as I have to do it when I get the chance, but I must say that if the chicks moaning and cumming over the 50 Shades of "oh crap!" book would read this, your book would win, really.
I'd love to gush it about it some more but I truly must get back to it.
EXCELLENT!
thank you!!! very very much. I'm really glad to hear you say that. Big massive hug for the feedback xx

Anya - it does come in kindle format and once I get put into the premium catalouge, it will be available through amazon, but it sits there at "pending" waiting for a human to review it to see if the title and cover are too "risky". So who knows when they will come to a decision.

Yes, just like amazon or any other on line store, you have to register with the site in order to make a purchase. I know it sucks and many people don't want to register with any on-line store in order to purchase anything. So if you don't register to places like amazon or if you despised registering with kindle to buy books, I'm afraid smashwords is no different from them. Yes, you do have to register with a name and an email. However, if it's any consolation, I have never received anything from them aside from stats about how the book is selling.

And massive thanks Anya <3 - it's really helpful to hear people enjoy what I do. and it's actually really helpful to hear *anything* back, good or bad. I do get nervous when I don't hear anything at all.

I do have someone from Extra! (canuck gay newspaper) who will be in england in July and is going to do a wee interview and review which is really nice of her to spend at day hanging out with me in oxford. It will be nice to see a face from home and to gab about sex in a west coast canuck kind of way lol
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 02:07 AM   #24
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Congratulations!! Purchased..now I just need to find my USB to download onto my Kindle

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #25
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I have just been told that it has gone into the premium catalouge - it is now available on on Kobo, Sony and Diesel Books, will be coming to Apple, Barnes & Noble and Amazon soon.

Hurrah!

So for those that want to buy, it might be easier to buy from http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/ for now until the amazon loads it into their system. I have no idea how that works.

But can I please ask for reader reviews? Anyone who has bought one, if you go back to http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/168747
the page you bought it, on the right hand side as you scroll down is, in tiny blue writing, "review this book."

If you could give me a readers review and rating there, I'd certainly appreciate it.

If you buy it from kobo, sony or diesel, rating it there would be incredibly helpful as well. I did get a review on two blogs so far and possibly a review in ExtraWest next month.

I want to htank everyone who has written me or IM'd me for their feedback, posative and negative, because I need to hear what worked and what didn't in order to become a better writer. So thank you very much for taking the time and the dosh to support my work and help me develop. Big massive thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2012, 04:02 AM   #26
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Default Free Smut. Almost. Kinda.

I just got my quarterly report back from the book sales

THANKS EVERYONE!!

My book is also now out in WHSmith and Barnes&Nobles on-line

as a hoo-rah for it doing better than I ever thought it would, I'm giving out coupons for the book to anyone who wants one for a limited amount of time. It can be found here:

http://femmeinadakini.blogspot.co.uk...ost-kinda.html

You can only use the coupon at smashwords, though, just follow the links.

Big huge appreciation for the support and kindness and helpful critique I've gotten.

:-* :-* :-*
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 01:40 AM   #27
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
I just got my quarterly report back from the book sales

THANKS EVERYONE!!

My book is also now out in WHSmith and Barnes&Nobles on-line

as a hoo-rah for it doing better than I ever thought it would, I'm giving out coupons for the book to anyone who wants one for a limited amount of time. It can be found here:

http://femmeinadakini.blogspot.co.uk...ost-kinda.html

You can only use the coupon at smashwords, though, just follow the links.

Big huge appreciation for the support and kindness and helpful critique I've gotten.

:-* :-* :-*
I'm about a third of the way through a new book and though I'd celebrate by putting the book on sale for $1 for a little bit - but not too long...

If you are one of the 200 that downloaded a free sample because you couldn't afford $3... nows your chance.

You can only get the sale price at smashwords, not a barnes and nobles or WHSmith.

Yes you can download the file for Kindle - it's on the table of types of downloadable files once you buy the item.

It also works with the kindle app for mobiles.

Big love to everyone xxx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: