Old 12-01-2009, 09:39 PM   #221
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Vegan_Daddy-O View Post
Laughing... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.... Ok..... now I know who to come to when I'm having technical difficulties!!!!! LoL!!!

I have some leftover Apple Pie, would you like some? It's homemade I made it....oh maybe you shouldn't, it's like crack and addictive! LoL
As if I'd turn down sweets. I'm a certified sugarholic. I don't get the willies like most people do, but if I don't get enough sugar, then I look like this .

Not good.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:45 PM   #222
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default What isnt these days...

it has been a struggle.

Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:52 PM   #223
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Retro Daddy, Male-Identified
Preferred Pronoun?:
He Him Sir Mister Husband Dom Master
Relationship Status:
Single and ready for a garden party

Blue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
As if I'd turn down sweets. I'm a certified sugarholic. I don't get the willies like most people do, but if I don't get enough sugar, then I look like this .

Not good.

ROTFLMAO Ok..I'll share the last of the pie with you then..your going to love it...and I'll know cuz your eyes are going to get REALLY BIG and then after your finished with your first bite..your going to say "OMG...I never knew Apple Pie could taste so good!!!!!!"
Blue_Daddy-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:06 PM   #224
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Vegan_Daddy-O View Post
ROTFLMAO Ok..I'll share the last of the pie with you then..your going to love it...and I'll know cuz your eyes are going to get REALLY BIG and then after your finished with your first bite..your going to say "OMG...I never knew Apple Pie could taste so good!!!!!!"
Bring it on!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:44 PM   #225
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Today, like most of my days, Harley and his son Matthew are on my mind. I just read that Matthew is in hospice care and it looks like he will be gone soon...probably within a week. He has fought so hard the last two years. Please Planet friends, keep both of them in your thoughts and prayers.

{{{{{{{{{Matthew & Harley}}}}}}}}}}}
Old 12-02-2009, 01:57 PM   #226
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

on my mind...

why does it always rain when I have to do laundry?

why does my right foot feel like someone stabbed it?

why can't junk food be good for you?

why do raw veggies taste so good some days and yucky others?

why are there so many songs about rainbows, and whats on the other side?

Smiles
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hottprof For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2009, 07:32 PM   #227
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Alot of things are on my mind, but mostly the urge to force another 50 or so posts on here tonight lol
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:33 PM   #228
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Why? I just sometimes wonder 'why'.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:49 PM   #229
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #230
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

should I go back to the old ways I was living or stay where I am at, right now I am freaking miserable.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:32 PM   #231
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing Her crying because one of the babies died and knowing I can't do anything to console her. Even when she cries she has such a beauty and serenity about her. What I wouldn't give to be able to earn a toaster over. What I wouldn't give to be able to love her.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:22 AM   #232
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

what is on my mind? That I'm so thankful for friends who share their cold germs! NOT!

The other thing on my mind, is that I am glad to not have to go to work at a place where I have to listen to verbal abuse by coworkers and have to clean up vomit out of the bathroom without gloves. Good thing I have the sense not to do it, or who knows what kind of nastiness I could have caught.

I do, however need to find a job. Hopefully when I call back at the end of the week to the store they will have a position open for me. *Praying hard that some college student decides to leave so I can have their job, lol*

I miss my mom.

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:53 AM   #233
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Musical editing for a presentation
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:56 AM   #234
Surayna

How Do You Identify?:
Femme - babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Incredibly content, amazingly happy, and loved by some wonderful people!

2 Highscores

Surayna will become famous soon enoughSurayna will become famous soon enough

A friend I have known for over 20 years died in an auto accident this morning. It was quite a shock, and very sad.
Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion
in the things we do for each other every day."
~Nicholas Sparks~
"Bite Marks Are Love Notes Written In Flesh"
~anonymous~
Surayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:49 AM   #235
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surayna View Post
A friend I have known for over 20 years died in an auto accident this morning. It was quite a shock, and very sad.
I am so sorry to hear this news....
The Following User Says Thank You to NotAnAverageGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2009, 05:50 AM   #236
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

I have to get to the bank today, I have some bills to pay and stuff to get ready for the weekend
Old 12-03-2009, 06:11 AM   #237
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Recruiting packets and fed ex and final round interviews. Can hardly wait for it all to be over!!!!

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:12 PM   #238
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottprof View Post
on my mind...
why are there so many songs about rainbows, and whats on the other side?
This song is such a good memory for me, thank you... you really brightened my day!!!

OK! So... whats on my mind...

IEP meetings

Half a days work and remembering to take the Santa book with me, and to Christmas bells for the kids to hang on the Tree in the classroom

Grocery lists... Christmas dinner... I DON'T WANNA... thanksgiving was enough. If they want a big dinner for Christmas why don't they just make it... I don't even celebrate Christmas... I celebrate Yule... AND ITS NOT ON THE 25th... But no one cares about THAT in this house... I voted for a giant 5 foot sub and sides... No one liked that idea... can I quit?

How many presents are their left to buy? Did I return the MP3 players that didn't work??
Old 12-04-2009, 07:16 AM   #239
Penelope

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
In Love♥

Penelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST Reputation

Keeping C & K in my thoughts
Penelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:53 AM   #240
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

that december 31 needs to hurry up and get here i will be an uncle on that day