Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Fossils
Exotic bugs under glass
Good microscope
Taxidermy

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2018, 12:56 PM   #42
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Gimme Gimme Gimme (nix that)

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Hey Santa, scratch everything off the list I may of given you please!

I've decided instead of bringing me things, I really don't need or want, bring my buddies stuff instead.........
Excellent post homoe, and the stuff I think is most precious is wisdom (insofar as I am concerned.)
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2018, 01:37 PM   #43
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i want something he's created with his hands or his mind..that's all i really need.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2018, 11:29 AM   #44
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Hey Santa, scratch everything off the list I may of wanted please!

I've decided instead of bringing me things, I really don't want or need, bring my buddies stuff they want or desire instead.........
Santa, could you bring a buddy of mine a bright shinny new Swiss Army Knife? She's been a very good girl this year and I know this would bring a big smile to her face..
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 01:29 PM   #45
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

i want peace on earth and his favorite song
Old 11-17-2018, 01:51 PM   #46
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
I always fret about what I get others but never give too much thought about what I want. This year it's a little different and i'm making a little list. What is it you need or want?
I'd like a free, first class ticket to Paris, where my new lover, Juliette Binoche, is waiting for me at the Hemingway Bar at the Ritz Paris. Once they make ready the honeymoon suite, we'll cancel room service for our dinner, because Juliette has hired French Chef Eric Ripert to make us dinner in our suite.

I'd also like a totally jacked-up 1975 Ford pick-up truck in turquoise and white that has a fast new engine, a loud music system, cold AC, heated steering wheel & seats, and navigation.

Also, I'd like some never expiring, unlimited gift certificates for home maintenance and repair: for plumbers, electricians, roofers, exterminators, remodelers, flooring, landscapers, master gardeners and tree trimmers.
I don't actually need all those services right now, but because the gift certificates never expire...well.

And a shawl collar, cardigan v-neck sweater with pockets, in a soft, nubby knit fabric that isn't that heavy, saggy cotton. Color: navy, beige, gray or mauve.

And throw in a state of the art kitty litter box that cleans itself, always smells like clean mountain air and has a washing station for the kittys' nasty little paws once they finish doing their business.

A top of the line Mac computer system, and a printer that's nicer than any existing printer because it's magic.

Oh, and free art supplies and books delivered whenever I want.

And some beautiful lingerie for Juliette. And some jewelry for her too--a big box of it. Hey, look, they threw in a watch for me. Is that a Cartier? Wow!

That should do it.

WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2018, 05:00 PM   #47
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
I'd like a free, first class ticket to Paris, where my new lover, Juliette Binoche, is waiting for me at the Hemingway Bar at the Ritz Paris. Once they make ready the honeymoon suite, we'll cancel room service for our dinner, because Juliette has hired French Chef Eric Ripert to make us dinner in our suite.

I'd also like a totally jacked-up 1975 Ford pick-up truck in turquoise and white that has a fast new engine, a loud music system, cold AC, heated steering wheel & seats, and navigation.

Also, I'd like some never expiring, unlimited gift certificates for home maintenance and repair: for plumbers, electricians, roofers, exterminators, remodelers, flooring, landscapers, master gardeners and tree trimmers.
I don't actually need all those services right now, but because the gift certificates never expire...well.

And a shawl collar, cardigan v-neck sweater with pockets, in a soft, nubby knit fabric that isn't that heavy, saggy cotton. Color: navy, beige, gray or mauve.

And throw in a state of the art kitty litter box that cleans itself, always smells like clean mountain air and has a washing station for the kittys' nasty little paws once they finish doing their business.

A top of the line Mac computer system, and a printer that's nicer than any existing printer because it's magic.

Oh, and free art supplies and books delivered whenever I want.

And some beautiful lingerie for Juliette. And some jewelry for her too--a big box of it. Hey, look, they threw in a watch for me. Is that a Cartier? Wow!

That should do it.

well...Wheat, Santa will have to pack an extra sleigh to put all your stuff i hope you're leaving cookies
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2018, 10:36 PM   #48
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A set of exterior French doors, a mini wood stove and a trip to Ireland.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2018, 01:59 AM   #49
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

A permanent fix/solution/cure!
Old 11-18-2018, 02:11 AM   #50
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
the contractors for my home improvements get started before the fur flies, a cleaning crew for the aftermath and the backyard patio is ready for spring.
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2018, 08:57 AM   #51
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2018, 08:40 PM   #52
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A micro fiber alternative down comforter (can't stand the thought of poor naked plucked geese) and duvet.

Dinner at the Melting Pot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2018, 07:19 AM   #53
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

For Bass Pro Shop to have my Red head jeans on sale. I need 👖!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2018, 01:17 AM   #54
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Santa I was wondering if you could bring a friend of mine a Survival Whistle?

As far as I know she's been a good girl but your list would indicate far better than I.......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2018, 07:59 AM   #55
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gifts

I really want time with my family and friends.
I have everything that I need.

Time, is the best gift for me.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2018, 11:06 AM   #56
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I could use a new soft top for my Jeep.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2018, 11:59 AM   #57
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I want for no one from work to call me during my two week Christmas vacation.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2018, 04:08 PM   #58
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thumbs up

has myname of it
Old 11-21-2018, 09:14 PM   #59
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
Mini wood stove has arrived early
Old 11-21-2018, 10:24 PM   #60
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

https://dukecannon.com/products/big-...oductivity-ww2

https://dukecannon.com/products/thic...p-productivity

https://www.nflshop.com/pittsburgh-s...31746564?ms=80
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote