Old 05-19-2013, 08:55 PM   #1021
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilapache View Post
what kinda fish are You trying to catch... if its catfish... or a bottom feeder type... blood bait always worked good for me..*smiles*
I wasnt fishing for a specific kind of fish, they are all fun to catch. But yes I agree with you and normally use liver when I am solely catfishing

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2013, 04:57 AM   #1022
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I wasnt fishing for a specific kind of fish, they are all fun to catch. But yes I agree with you and normally use liver when I am solely catfishing
Good ole fashioned hot dogs work too!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2013, 05:00 AM   #1023
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday while driving home, i was crossing the long bridge over Lake Ponchartrain. i will spare the visual but obviously someone had thrown a cat out of a car.

can't get that out of my head. It shook me, the pure meanness of a fellow himan being.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 12:54 AM   #1024
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out that my new job requires sharing a desk...and working later than i expected...and coming in early for "optional" overtime even though it is mandatory...and everything else that sucked. First world problems that are nothing compared with tornadoes, war, disease, etc.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 09:41 AM   #1025
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

wtf is wrong with people that they have to just throw their empty bottles and food wrappers along the walking/jogging path in the woods here, when the trash cans are only a hop, skip, and a jump away? I just filled up a half can with their junk, and that was only on a short walk one way. And why do they feel the need to throw their glass liquer bottles againest the trees leaving shards sticking up off the ground where animals walk? That pssed me off today.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 10:34 AM   #1026
GretaGable

How Do You Identify?:
Xena femme
Relationship Status:
Single

GretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST Reputation

OK so something happened the other day that kind of ticked me off, but amused me at the same time.

The other day I was sitting in the reception area of a car dealership, waiting as the oil was changed on my auto. An amiable gentleman in his 70s or early 80s strikes up a conversation with me; at first I enjoyed talking to him, as he reminded me of my dad--a wonderful man who passed away in 2006.

I got a bit uncomfortable about 10 minutes into the conversation, when he asked me repeatedly if I had a boyfriend and what I did for 'excitement.' I answered 'no' to the first question and 'writing' to the second query several times; finally he came right out and asked me for a date. I was a bit shocked as he had to be at least 35-40 years my senior, but I simply said, "Sorry, I date women."

"What?" The apparently hard of hearing gentleman asked.

"I DATE WOMEN!" I repeated, reddening as I realized that I had just informed the entire car dealership of my sexual orientation.

Without missing a beat he asks, "Have you ever been with a man? Have you ever had the experience?"

Like he could convert me or something. It kind of scares me that this guy was still driving....
GretaGable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GretaGable For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 12:20 PM   #1027
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
wtf is wrong with people that they have to just throw their empty bottles and food wrappers along the walking/jogging path in the woods here, when the trash cans are only a hop, skip, and a jump away? I just filled up a half can with their junk, and that was only on a short walk one way. And why do they feel the need to throw their glass liquer bottles againest the trees leaving shards sticking up off the ground where animals walk? That pssed me off today.
Nothing irks me more than that...EXCEPT...cigarette smokers who view the planet as an extension of their ashtray...burns my biscuit bigger n' shit....
Old 05-21-2013, 05:39 PM   #1028
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GretaGable View Post
OK so something happened the other day that kind of ticked me off, but amused me at the same time.

The other day I was sitting in the reception area of a car dealership, waiting as the oil was changed on my auto. An amiable gentleman in his 70s or early 80s strikes up a conversation with me; at first I enjoyed talking to him, as he reminded me of my dad--a wonderful man who passed away in 2006.

I got a bit uncomfortable about 10 minutes into the conversation, when he asked me repeatedly if I had a boyfriend and what I did for 'excitement.' I answered 'no' to the first question and 'writing' to the second query several times; finally he came right out and asked me for a date. I was a bit shocked as he had to be at least 35-40 years my senior, but I simply said, "Sorry, I date women."

"What?" The apparently hard of hearing gentleman asked.

"I DATE WOMEN!" I repeated, reddening as I realized that I had just informed the entire car dealership of my sexual orientation.

Without missing a beat he asks, "Have you ever been with a man? Have you ever had the experience?"

Like he could convert me or something. It kind of scares me that this guy was still driving....
OMG!!! That is a kick in the pants so to speak! I had something along these same lines happen in a gas station! The old goat had the ambition to go as far as to tell me he "didn't even need the little blue pill!!!" Eeeewwww!!!! How wrong that was!!!!
Old 05-22-2013, 01:08 PM   #1029
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Our friggin frackin internet provider is pissing me off today! I have been watching the SAME episode of Twin Peaks since this morning...I watch about 10 minutes then it craps out on me...then I had other things to do, of course, so I come back the flippin light is blue (like it should be) I resume the program only for the same thing to happen....I am GRRRRing like crazy!!! It's not like Teddy didn't JUST call them like 5 times to straighten this chit out...I just wanna watch my stories... lousy fuckwads...
Old 05-22-2013, 01:23 PM   #1030
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

People who stop at the first gas pump instead of pulling all the way threw so someone (ME) can pull in behind them and fill up. What the flip happened? Did you run out of gas right there at the first pump? Did the transmission fall out of your car? Do you think that at the next pump the gas will be higher per gallon? What on earth is the problem? PULL THREW PLEASE!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2013, 01:27 PM   #1031
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Breaking two nails while packing. Argh
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2013, 05:59 AM   #1032
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

My boss - who comes in late, leaves early, and takes at least 2 smoke breaks every hour -getting on me for taking 5 minutes to help a coworker find a website for her trip this weekend. And why didn't he get on her too? WTF?!?
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2013, 08:07 AM   #1033
maryam

How Do You Identify?:
femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
taken

maryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputation

The alarm clock. We hates it, Precious....
maryam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maryam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2013, 11:42 AM   #1034
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Per usual....my poorly planned kitchen did/does..... le sigh....but I got dinner started anyhow...despite the repeated requests that I "EVACUATE!" because of a "FIRE!"..... I'm sure my cooking is becoming notorious with the landlord...but they put the friggin frackin smoke detector too damn close to the stove.....and that's just the beginning...don't EVEN get me started on the rest of the layout....

I will say this: logic dictates that counter space WILL be needed...at some point...by someone...just saying..... I will now be reposing (rocking and mumbling) from this horrific occasion to watch some trashy movie and eat chocolate....in moderation...I hope...only because it's too early for wine....

<<< me
Old 05-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #1035
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Per usual..I will now be reposing (rocking and mumbling) from this horrific occasion to watch some trashy movie and eat chocolate....in moderation...I hope...only because it's too early for wine....

<<< me

U have chocolate????
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2013, 12:08 PM   #1036
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I just realized I threw away a pair of Burberry heels. Yeah... This sucks. I will never get those shoes again!!!! I packed them for a trip, and ended up throwing the suitcase away after my dog peed on it (ughhhhh). I forgot to look inside and after searching everywhere, I remember they were in there.

They were so fucking hot.

R.I.P

*pissed off*

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2013, 12:32 PM   #1037
ZoeyJayne

How Do You Identify?:
Desbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Dez, me , it , her , who knows lol
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

ZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down grrrrrr

I just dont understand some people in this world.. HOw are you going to say you live someplace that you dont and start a relationship with someone and let them have feelings for you to just give them a fake address and tell themm right before they are about to leave to go to your house that you live in a different state across the country... WHY lie to begin with
I just dont understand and no matter how many times I let him explain it to me I just dont get it ...
Old 06-07-2013, 05:10 PM   #1038
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

soooo many things

getting an attitude from the ex because he had to help me with my car today...he helps Teddy HAPPILY.....

getting to the place that had my fuel pump...and finding out they are charging me 13 dollars more than originally stated....

getting the new pump to my poor orphaned car....and having the old fuel pump stubbornly refuse to budge....

the dreaded ex not taking my advice in the first place about using Coke to get the rusty ring thing off....

not having myyyyyy carrrrrr STILL!!!!!

having a long ass day where nothing was accomplished. Seriously. NOTHING.

I was also very wet and very cold alll day... I'm waiting to get the vapors next ....
Old 06-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #1039
AnnRkey

How Do You Identify?:
As Myself

AnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST Reputation

Learning I've been lied to for almost a year.

What a load of

Live and learn
AnnRkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:04 AM   #1040
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Sooo.....

I'm driving home from bringing Teddy to work.. I'm on the Mass Turnpike. I admit, I drive 70 on it. And yes people still pass me...
SO I'm passing someone on the left...and this SUV comes crawling up my ass.
This guy crawls up my bumper...and me being me..I take my sweet ass time getting over into the right lane. Cuz he's already pissed me off. But THEN...as he passes me, I turn to flip him off...(it's the Massachusetts state bird, don't let them tell you it's the chickadee} and there is a SMALL CHILD...about 5 or 6...sitting in the front seat
So he's not just driving like an asshole..he's endangering this small child also.. I called the state police and gave them all his information...I know if I were the mother of that child, I would want to know about this....just writing this is making my bp go up! People...I tell you..I am SO ready for that mountain top cabin Grizzly Adams....