Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 09-30-2015, 07:05 PM   #9621
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the refreshments! Work has been stressful lately so I can use some help unwinding.

In other news, I will be in Vegas within the next 48 hours. Woot woot!
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2015, 08:13 PM   #9622
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Have a great time in Vegas!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Thanks for the refreshments! Work has been stressful lately so I can use some help unwinding.

In other news, I will be in Vegas within the next 48 hours. Woot woot!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2015, 11:42 PM   #9623
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Today has been a crazy day for me! I picked up a shift at our new Orange City, Florida Starbucks and I just got home! The best part about today, is spending a few hours with my mom. We went shopping for me a new pair of flats for work and grocery shopping. I found a few things to get my mom for Christmas ❤️😀

How was everyone else's day?

Leaving some nice hot tea and hot cocoa to help us relax 😀

Zimmeh
I will go with the hot cocoa tonight...Nice you got to spend some time with your mom.
My day was busyyyy...good and productive at work. Tomorrow seems to come with the same 'pronostic'

Christmas is at the corner! *Hanging my Christmas stocking here Come one singles help me to fill it!!

Be well everyone!
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2015, 09:39 PM   #9624
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hola Loqui! Buenos Noche, y como esta? I enjoy spending whatever time that I can with my mom. I learned s little of Spanish my from my old coworkers in Orlando. They were a crazy group of Hispanic ladies. They were from Puerto Rico, Columbia, Mexico and Domnican Republic. When they disagreed on something, it would become very loud 😜 I've decided to take tomorrow off from my job. I've been working close to three weeks straight with no day off and it's catching up to me. I'm thinking s movie is what I need!!

Have a good night,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOQUI View Post
I will go with the hot cocoa tonight...Nice you got to spend some time with your mom.
My day was busyyyy...good and productive at work. Tomorrow seems to come with the same 'pronostic'

Christmas is at the corner! *Hanging my Christmas stocking here Come one singles help me to fill it!!

Be well everyone!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2015, 09:44 PM   #9625
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening to all of us! Hope everyone is having a great Friday. What are your plans for this weekend? I'm calling out tomorrow from my job so I can have a day off!!! While out shopping with my mom, I weighed myself. Since I gave up sugar and drinking cup after cup of foo foo drinks at Starbucks, I have lost ten pounds!! This is an accomplishment for me since I work at Starbucks �� Today at Starbucks, my supervisors had me on bar for eight hours and I killed it. As I was leaving, my supervisor stopped me, gave me a high five and complimented me on my bar skills. I came home to play with my Babygirl pup and treat myself to a brownie...What good movies are playing?

Have a good night,

Zimmeh
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2015, 11:50 PM   #9626
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:

LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hola Loqui! Buenos Noche, y como esta? I enjoy spending whatever time that I can with my mom. I learned s little of Spanish my from my old coworkers in Orlando. They were a crazy group of Hispanic ladies. They were from Puerto Rico, Columbia, Mexico and Domnican Republic. When they disagreed on something, it would become very loud 😜 I've decided to take tomorrow off from my job. I've been working close to three weeks straight with no day off and it's catching up to me. I'm thinking s movie is what I need!!

Have a good night,

Zimmeh
Buenas noches Zimmeh! Its all good around here...just a little tired. I was going to say this was a long week but, after I read that you have been working close to three weeks non stop I decided to shut up! lol
That mix of countries you mentioned is indeed explosive!!! Pure energy I bet! Do they used to speak fast? Lots of hands 'talking'? I hope they dont just teach you the "necessary" words to curse And yes, disagreements among us can become verrrryyy loud...but fun!! lol
Enjoy your day off...the movie and the popcorn! I will be watching movies almost all day tomorrow at work (there will be a film festival...for real) Anyways, whatever you do, have fun!
The Following User Says Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2015, 07:20 AM   #9627
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

When they would talk, it would be at a fast pace with hand gestures and the loudest person out of the group, was my supervisor from Columbia. The one who was thr most stubborn was Conchi from Mexico. The girl I got along with the best was Jesi who is from Puerto Rico.

I'm going to see what movie is playing today and go watch it. I actually my two jobs. Out of the two of them, my job with a French company, L'Occitane en Provence allows me to be more creative. Starbucks also encouraged you to be creative and I have become pretty good at latte art.

Have a good day,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Buenas noches Zimmeh! Its all good around here...just a little tired. I was going to say this was a long week but, after I read that you have been working close to three weeks non stop I decided to shut up! lol
That mix of countries you mentioned is indeed explosive!!! Pure energy I bet! Do they used to speak fast? Lots of hands 'talking'? I hope they dont just teach you the "necessary" words to curse And yes, disagreements among us can become verrrryyy loud...but fun!! lol
Enjoy your day off...the movie and the popcorn! I will be watching movies almost all day tomorrow at work (there will be a film festival...for real) Anyways, whatever you do, have fun!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2015, 12:10 PM   #9628
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a good Saturday everyone! I'm at the movies by myself and I'm watching, "Hotel Transylvania 2".

Zimmeh
Old 10-03-2015, 03:30 PM   #9629
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
\

Be well everyone!

**** Grabs the coal and sticks it in Loqui's stocking. But, remember, coal turns into diamonds when compressed...............

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2015, 03:32 PM   #9630
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Honestly, I can say with every bit of sincerity that I am a great partner as long as you don't expect me to cook (because you will probably die from starvation or bad food).

I work hard, earn a decent living and am a really good person.

***** Hanging my Christmas stocking like Loqui did******

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2015, 10:26 PM   #9631
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Have a good Saturday everyone! I'm at the movies by myself and I'm watching, "Hotel Transylvania 2".

Zimmeh
How was the popcorn?!
I have never watch any of the Transylvania movies...so I stopped writing here to go and watch the trailer and, it seems fun! I hope you had a good time!
Old 10-03-2015, 10:33 PM   #9632
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
**** Grabs the coal and sticks it in Loqui's stocking. But, remember, coal turns into diamonds when compressed...............
*Running to the store to buy a diamonds making machine!!

Pd. I was ready to get mad as soon as I read about the coal ...but then I saw the fact about diamonds...

Be well...Happy Sunday!
Old 10-04-2015, 07:45 AM   #9633
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Smile

Quote:
*Running to the store to buy a diamonds making machine!!

Pd. I was ready to get mad as soon as I read about the coal ...but then I saw the fact about diamonds...

Be well...Happy Sunday!

I was kidding about the coal being turned into diamonds - the majority are not .... I put the diamonds side the coal. LOL Sometimes you have to look through the dark to find the brilliance.

Happy Sunday!!!!!!!

~Lao Tzu
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2015, 11:56 AM   #9634
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

The movie was great but the popcorn was stale! I ended my Saturday by going to watch my friend's daughter win her softball tournament. I also watched several episodes of Law & Order: SVU while giving myself a manicure.

How is your Sunday so far?

Zimmeh

Quote:
How was the popcorn?!
I have never watch any of the Transylvania movies...so I stopped writing here to go and watch the trailer and, it seems fun! I hope you had a good time!
Old 10-04-2015, 12:35 PM   #9635
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
The movie was great but the popcorn was stale! I ended my Saturday by going to watch my friend's daughter win her softball tournament. I also watched several episodes of Law & Order: SVU while giving myself a manicure.

Zimmeh

My Sunday is going great. Watching my team leading the game. Whoo hoo
Old 10-04-2015, 04:06 PM   #9636
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

My brother is a die hard Dolphins fan and he's upset that they are losing. I feel bad for him!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
My Sunday is going great. Watching my team leading the game. Whoo hoo
Old 10-04-2015, 04:17 PM   #9637
Keep Smilin

How Do You Identify?:
Fabulously happy Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Content with myself :-)

Keep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoy the rest of your night. I'm off to relax for a while!

Life is too short to live unhappy. Seek peace, joy and love for you will recieve that which you seek.
-Anonymous
Keep Smilin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keep Smilin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2015, 04:37 PM   #9638
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
My brother is a die hard Dolphins fan and he's upset that they are losing. I feel bad for him!

Zimmeh
I think the dolphins had jet lag because they sure didnt play well

Now my FALCONS are 4-0 oh yeah.
Old 10-04-2015, 09:56 PM   #9639
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
I was kidding about the coal being turned into diamonds - the majority are not .... I put the diamonds side the coal. LOL Sometimes you have to look through the dark to find the brilliance.

Happy Sunday!!!!!!!

Im one of The Few. The Proud...hmmmm ok, ok, Im not a marine but, I can certainly be a little diamond between the dark, right? ...and, yes I agree, it is necessary to intentionally observe, carefully listen and at times to open the heart to really see...

I hope your Sunday was a good one!
Old 10-04-2015, 10:03 PM   #9640
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:

Zimmeh

My Sunday was busy and long because of work but full of satisfactions...
Im glad you enjoyed the movie and sorry that the popcorn wasnt bueno...
An Olivias fan? French manicure? square or rounded tips?
Happy new week!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post: