Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Where's the BEERS? Can't believe i just said that out loud.. lol
Old 04-15-2012, 08:58 PM   #62
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless View Post
Where's the BEERS? Can't believe i just said that out loud.. lol
They were in our hands....lol.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:03 AM   #63
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

beer and bbq !! it's on for the weekend.

hope all you bros can relax and have a good one!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 11:09 AM   #64
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Justin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST Reputation

Hey ruffy thanks !!!! Lots of studying planned for the weekend except for a HOT date on Saturday !!!! Life is good.

School will be over next week and I will have a lot more time to hang in the dawg house !!!! of course after I give my girl some much needed attention
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #65
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Justin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST Reputation
Default Change!!!!

Hello all !!!!

Sorry I have been gone so long!!!

Change...... Let's talk about it ! It can be good, bad or necessary !!!

Whatever the reason it happens !!! My change has been good for the most part, but not without it's consequences. For the most part my change has been for the positive,I am where I am meant to be, and most importantly with whom I want to be with and she has been my biggest supporter thank you my love from the bottom of my heart you have supported and loved me through it. I can not express my love and gratitude to you......... Thank you

With all of this said, at times I feel inadequate because at this time the change has been financial..... OMG it kills me, I have always been the bread winner and the caregiver .....wow a big change but at least it's not for long, I had to give up that in order to regain ten fold in the futere.

This is not a bad place, just something I am adjusting to......yes change!!!

I love my new life coming home to the woman I love every night, making my own hours and sharing our life......it is amazing!!!!!......but still change!!!

I will be here more often and look forward to our support and exchanges!!!!

Justin
Old 08-15-2012, 08:19 PM   #66
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Well..... Tonight I am enjoying an evening of housecleaning since my hunnie is working and we have a houseguest we forgot about showing up at midnight lol!!!

Maybe I will reward myself with a beer later hehe!!!!!
Old 08-15-2012, 08:25 PM   #67
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Justin! Sounds like my night. . cleaning.

I think we def. should enjoy a beer or two!

Glad you popped in and glad everything is going great.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:44 PM   #68
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Hey Ruffy good to see you again Things are fantastic!!!

Hope all is well with you and party on dude!!!!!
Old 08-23-2012, 08:22 PM   #69
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Wow another long day !!!! Now laundry time....I think we need some football:-)
Old 08-26-2012, 09:06 AM   #70
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

My bruthas, I haven't been in here a while. I had a lot going on, school and then getting my heart smashed by my now former girl, who left me for a man. But, you know, I'm alright though. Since then, things are starting to get better, kinda taking the love thing slow though, but other than that, It's all good. Later bros!
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 11:17 AM   #71
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry about that Justin. Mind if I drop off my humidor here?
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 10:19 AM   #72
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Football coming up!

Justin!! how's it going ? Hope you're relaxing and enjoying yourself some!

Have a good weekend everybody!
Old 09-28-2012, 10:36 AM   #73
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

I am soooooo ready for some football !!!

I am doing great

Hope all is well with you ruffy!!!!

Happy Friday everybody
Old 10-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #74
Graham

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he him his
Relationship Status:
Married to wintergreengem

Graham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey Guys

never posted in here before. Just had my heart smashed by my wife. Hurting....my question is and it all went her way of course. Why do all the friends say to her....gosh I hope you're safe now and where are you? Well shes no gonna tell you( BTW this is all on facebook) because then shes afraid I will find out.

I was good to this woman...helped her raise the kids...grandkids. Always had a job had 2 cars for us to use. Did all the cooking (she could not cook to save her life). She said she needs to go find herself...wth?

We came to nebraska to look after my mom. Shes getting up there now...and its all lovey dovey for the first month and a half then she hits me with I'm not happy. Ok what can I do? NOTHING...I'm leaving and taking the only car we have. Ok well how about this we sell the car and split the money....NO (we sold the other car...mine to get here) dang.....Im just spinning 13 years down the drain.

Of course she was the first one to find a job here...and I was having a hard time...still haven't found one...I had to have oral surgery 3 weeks ago and it gonna take a few more weeks to get myself together.

Why is the butch always blamed?
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Graham For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2015, 07:44 PM   #75
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Default Hello All .....

Time to open up the Dawg house again for ALL...... Lets have some fun and get through our stuff with help and support ....Damn cobwebs ......I got the broom lol
Old 09-23-2015, 07:48 PM   #76
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Where can I find some beer around this joint, the fridge is bare!

Looks like someone forgot to stock up on things, so I think I will take a trip to the store!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2015, 07:53 PM   #77
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

You Rawk JD my trip next time
Old 09-23-2015, 07:56 PM   #78
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

No problem!

I gotz da beerz!

Stocks up fridge and grabs one, opens it up and drinks. ahhh!

Now to see whats on TV

Albert Einstein
Old 09-23-2015, 08:02 PM   #79
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Yummmmmm Thanks ...... Don't Laugh but I wanna watch the season finale of Big Brother.......yes I am such the Voyeur LOL
Old 09-23-2015, 08:04 PM   #80
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Since there is no football till tomorrow night, I have to settle for HGTV programs or Snapped or Forensic Files for the night.

Albert Einstein