Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Those lovely Femme Hands

[COLOR=We have the thread for BUTCH hands...BUT I am all about those gorgeous, finely manicured, and NAILED with jewels and designs... small, sweet FEMME hands...so, ladies....show us what you got...bring it please! I deliciously await... Clay
POST THOSE PHOTOS Ladies and anyone else who wants to post their ladies' hands
"Blue"][/COLOR]

I Want Your Hands by Evie Sands

http://youtu.be/VZDdlxtpc8U
Old 10-27-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

My Femmes hands sooth my savage beast, her tender touch is the life blood of my existence. Her warm hands on my temples energize my mind, her cool hand on my fevered brow heals me. My femmes hands nurture and care for my body. I am a blessed soul for my femmes hands.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:43 AM   #3
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

"Femme Hands"....to be used liberally on Hys neck, and back, caressing hairlines, sweet lips, thighs, biceps, cock, hot ass, and any other place required by Hym...often leading to passionate lovemaking...with just one touch in the right place My Femme hands and beautiful nails are my best kept secret weapon to make Hym melt under my touch...

Oh...and did I mention strong too? I can do pretty much anything I need to do (40 lb + dog food bags, haul water, feed farm animals (hay bales)...and I'll do it without busting a nail or a heel...

Mmm....the power of Femme Hands....!
Old 10-28-2011, 03:24 AM   #4
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hands that capture and hold

Old 10-28-2011, 04:07 AM   #5
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

lol!!
Please be kind!
Bed head hair, sleep mask still on, but mmmmm Tim's is gooood!!!
Plus, who knew...my polish matches!!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:25 AM   #6
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chai~ View Post

lol!!
Please be kind!
Bed head hair, sleep mask still on, but mmmmm Tim's is gooood!!!
Plus, who knew...my polish matches!!
Nah, you look great!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 05:22 AM   #7
Shadowboi2010

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess

Shadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST Reputation

Femme hands are indeed one of my most basic of fetishes. I could shiver all the way to my soul when she touches me. makes me want to touch her in return!
Shadowboi2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowboi2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 05:32 AM   #8
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Good thread thanks for getting it started.

Its one of the first things I look at. I just love the various colors and lengths, the type of hands small large etc etc. Besides a femmes voice.... yeah hands phew!
Old 10-28-2011, 07:06 AM   #9
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

The soft carress of a femmes hands makes my heart smile . The feel of her hand in mine is a powerful sensation.. A femmes loving touch on my arm can squelch an angry moment. A femmes smooth hands gently on my face as we kiss makes me feel loved. Its a beatiful thing. I miss it.
Watching her wedding band and engagement ring glisten on her pretty finger would be a dream come true ! My dream come true.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:22 AM   #10
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default The gentlest touch...

This pic is unedited; this is really a bubble, not glass etc. I know this is not the clearest pic ever. But sometimes you need to take a pic and all you have is a cell

I will find a better on later when I have access to more pics.

Old 10-28-2011, 08:49 AM   #11
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Thanks everyone for your posts and pics!!!

All of the posts and pics are very beautiful! The tenderest of touches...Laney holding a bubble and it not breaking...how awesome is that....nice, long, neatly cared for nails..slender fingers...gorgeous!
to the bee on her fingertip and the little lizard..to the camera in her hands..BugsandKisses...very nicely shaped hands...your hands look very soft...very tender...very gentle...very well cared for..sexy hands!
Chai...you look beautiful..it is your vulnerability in that moment..and the elegant and rich red nails, lovingly wrapped around that coffee cup....incredible!
Jagg...eloquently put! Thanks, buddy.
Corkey...excellent post!!!
Thanks to everyone for joining this thread...hope to see a lot more gorgeous femme hands posted here...smiles....waiting ladies!!!!
Old 10-28-2011, 08:52 AM   #12
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default Inuus, ShadowBoi, and Dapper...

welcome and thanks to each of your posts as well..have an amazing weekend..come on back by and enjoy some more femme hands...aren't they delicious?
Old 10-28-2011, 08:54 AM   #13
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default Bootsie.....

now that is just HAWT!!! Your words....elegant, inspiring, empowering.....oh my, my, my!!!! Thanks, my friend...Clay
Old 10-28-2011, 09:01 AM   #14
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default femme hands

I am always told about how incredibly soft my hands are. I guess I had not thought about how they would be a strong point or asset, but perhaps so. Thanks for the thread and all the comments.

One thing I remember and miss about my last relationship was how my partner, when we were driving anywhere (and back in the "honeymoon" phase when everything was romantic, yanno?), was how she would always want my hand to rest on her thigh while she was driving. Either that or she would want me to rub her temple, or cheek, or the back or her neck, while she was driving.

In the first post in this thread, Claybaby talked about "small" femme hands. I have to take exception to that. I am femme, I am a femme, but at a hair under 6' tall, I don't have small anything! My hands aren't dainty, they are large, capable, strong, SOFT, GENTLE, LOVING. My hands ARE femme hands! Even without long manicured painted nails.
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:01 AM   #15
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,098 Times in 2,321 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

titled: slow to leave...
~Kristy
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:13 AM   #16
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default My apology....

Let me step in here and say I deeply apologize to all of the ladies...I appreciate FEMME hands..be they any size, and I didn't want to write "large" so as not to offend..
I appreciate femme hands...in ANY shape, size, and with nails of ANY length and color or lack of color...
To me size isn't important..it is the chararcter of her hands...soft, gentle, strong, capable, long nails, short nails, painted nails, unpainted nails...and yes, even if she happens to have some callouses..it is the character...the spirit she conveys with them..their energy..how they are like a "lifeline" to me when she touches me..any place...
APG....your hands are very sexy...I can imagine..and I am one who also loves, loves, loves being with her hand on my thigh as I drive, or the back of my neck...or my forearm...or linked within my own fingers...it is always always about her energy with mine..
Please pardon my opening words, ladies...I encompass ALL hands that are on a femme...so with that said....I heart you all....
come one, come all..post...YOU are ALL with sexy hands!!!
Old 10-28-2011, 09:15 AM   #17
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Yes I do love beautiful femme hands... French manicured or a dark nail polish is always so sexy..... Sigh.....
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 09:17 AM   #18
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
The soft carress of a femmes hands makes my heart smile . The feel of her hand in mine is a powerful sensation.. A femmes loving touch on my arm can squelch an angry moment. A femmes smooth hands gently on my face as we kiss makes me feel loved. Its a beatiful thing. I miss it.
Watching her wedding band and engagement ring glisten on her pretty finger would be a dream come true ! My dream come true.
YEP YEP YEP what hy said LOL
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 09:17 AM   #19
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Thank you, Fancy! WOW! To have a butterfly land on your fingertip..and to just sit......that is incredible! Your hands are beautiful....very nice pic..thanks for sharing it!
Old 10-28-2011, 09:30 AM   #20
Shadowboi2010

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess

Shadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST Reputation

In my mind, femme hand and the sweet touch that comes from them represent the caring and loving person that the touch comes from. The physicality of their hands aren't as important as the emotion behind their touch. Nothing else like it!
Shadowboi2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowboi2010 For This Useful Post:

Tags
femme hands, hands