Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-19-2010, 11:53 AM   #61
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Dryel
Saves on taking clothes to the cleaners.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2010, 03:38 PM   #62
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

CoQ10 Facial Toner

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 05:47 PM   #63
Beau
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:

Beau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Chrome by google

Free yourselves from the slowpokes (Explorer, Firefox, et al)! I just increased my online speed by light years simply by downloading google's browser, Chrome -- for free. I heard about it a long time ago, but after reading another article in Time a couple of weeks ago, I decided to finally give it a whirl.

I'm sorry it took me so long since I'm now breezing around the Net with so much less waiting. Try it.

so much Net, so little time...
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:00 PM   #64
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

My new fave thing is Clinique Quick Eyes Cream Shadow. It goes on smoothly and doesn't crease up (ok, after 6 hours in the Austin heat it does...). It's the best I've tried.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 08:33 PM   #65
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

Suave Naturals conditioners: for $1.19, they beat the pants off any $20 or $30 salon conditioner out there (as long as you know the right one to pick for your hair).
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2010, 02:25 AM   #66
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Oooooooooh my. Do I EVER have a new favorite!

I have recently become a tea-fanatic and have been trying various teas over the last few months.

I just found a new (cheap) favorite:

Celestial Seasonings Black Cherry Berry! A nice herbal tea that actually still has a TEA taste with a nice hint of cherry. NOT overpowered with apple or other fruits. Beautiful in the cup and certainly pocketbook-friendly
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 10:40 PM   #67
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Oooooooooh my. Do I EVER have a new favorite!

I have recently become a tea-fanatic and have been trying various teas over the last few months.

I just found a new (cheap) favorite:

Celestial Seasonings Black Cherry Berry! A nice herbal tea that actually still has a TEA taste with a nice hint of cherry. NOT overpowered with apple or other fruits. Beautiful in the cup and certainly pocketbook-friendly
I loveLOVE Celestial Seasonings teas! My kiddo likes their "Sleepytime" tea with lots of milk at bed time.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:44 PM   #68
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

A cereal that actually stays unbelievably crispy in milk (soymilk in my case) even if you eat your eggs and toast first.

Trader Joes Toasted Oatmeal Flakes... they taste/look just like bran flakes and are made of whole grain oatmeal and whole grain wheat.

(and cheap!)

Metro
Old 02-12-2010, 02:06 PM   #69
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blush View Post
I loveLOVE Celestial Seasonings teas! My kiddo likes their "Sleepytime" tea with lots of milk at bed time.
That's Jacks favorite too! She has a cup or two every night before bed.

I actually bought a tea for her that was about 6 times as expensive as the Sleepytime. The more expensive tea was supposed to be "better" as far as taste but it was so overpowered with orange blossom that you could barely taste the chamomille.

I LOVE that Sleepytime uses Spearmint! Gives it a nice kick
Old 02-12-2010, 02:07 PM   #70
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metropolis View Post
A cereal that actually stays unbelievably crispy in milk (soymilk in my case) even if you eat your eggs and toast first.

Trader Joes Toasted Oatmeal Flakes... they taste/look just like bran flakes and are made of whole grain oatmeal and whole grain wheat.

(and cheap!)

Metro

Hey Met!
What is your favorite soy milk? I am trying to be more healthy and was going to try to start using soy milk in my smoothies. Is there one that tastes better than the other?
Old 02-12-2010, 02:18 PM   #71
Odarlin

How Do You Identify?:
Undine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sexy
Relationship Status:
Finding my immortal soul one giggle at a time.

Odarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to all

Quote:
Hey Met!
What is your favorite soy milk? I am trying to be more healthy and was going to try to start using soy milk in my smoothies. Is there one that tastes better than the other?
I'd like to plug home made almond milk if you have never tried it.
Luscious and surprisingly easy.
(IMHO etc. etc.)
Linky
Odarlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Odarlin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 02:32 PM   #72
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

This product is a candle you can only get it at Dollar General Stores in the fall. Someone bought me a Maple Sugar candle and a Pumpkin Spice candle from there last year. I loved the Maple Sugar. You wouldn't believe the scent it leaves in your whole house. Mom, came over and said mmmm what are you cooking that smells so good. It's making my mouth water LOL. I went back to all of the stores around here and bought what they had left. I ended up with about 8 jar candles. You can bet if they have it again this year, I'll buy every one I see. Yep I'm a candle whore.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 02:57 PM   #73
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hey Met!
I'd have to say hands down Silk... most others 8th Continent etc. while sometimes less expensive seemed in comparison to taste noticeably watered down.

But Targets off brand, (Archer Farms?) is actually pretty damn good and I think it may costs a little less too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 03:51 PM   #74
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Nyquil. Seriously. This stuff was awesome! It killed my cold-flu-what-ever-is-going-around in two days flat (thankfully it was a snow week and an "off-platform,no-teaching" week).

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #75
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Linus,

Keep drinking the Nyquil. It isn't over yet. Trust me. I still have kleenex stuffed up my nose.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:46 PM   #76
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I don't wanna be sick so I am going to change the subject...
I am determined to get this product. On the web site it's expensive, but on Craigslist, well it's worth waiting for.

http://www.flatstalker.com/ <~ this is awesome, and I want to get me one really bad. Now if I can convince Doll that I will come home with lots and lots of fish or at least a sun tan.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:53 PM   #77
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Used to do bumble & bumble, texureline et. al. for hair. waste of money.

Got Axe for a third of the price and love it all. shampoo, conditioner, fixative, body wash. not to mention they have great marketing.

Non-negotiables:

Hellman's maynonnaise
Smucker's strawberry perserves
Claussen's dill pickles
Hershey's syrup
Tide
Cheer dark
Woolite and Woolite dark
Spray & Wash with resolve

laundry's a major fucking deal. lol
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 11:43 AM   #78
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

If you haven't tried Yoplait Red Velvet Cake yogurt, I'm here to tell you, it's damn delicious.
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hudson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 11:58 AM   #79
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

A few of my favorites:

Seventh Generation liquid laundry detergent - it's amazing & formulated to work in cold water

Fage Total 0% Greek yogurt

Trader Joe's Wasabi Peas

Burt's Bees Hand Salve

HEM Precious Lavender incense

MAC eye pigments

Bare Minerals
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 12:06 PM   #80
key

How Do You Identify?:
androgynous, gender-queer, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
depends on person addressing me
Relationship Status:
merrily single hopefully married one day

key Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post

Trader Joe's Wasabi Peas
Woo HOO Wasabi Peas, have your tried their puffed rice and seaweed balls. I make a little asian trail mix out of those two.

For me, discovered 5 years ago or so. Clip and Catch Nail Trimmers, how did I ever live without them? (Slobbily)
key is offline   Reply With Quote