Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
Faking an orgasm
I do this often but only when I'm alone.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 06:03 AM   #62
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

being intoxicated

speeding

shooting in Auto.......
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 07:27 AM   #63
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Ok this is one of those threads that reminds me of the old site now. Femme and butch stereotypes. I have been the PC police too often lately. So that's all I have to say.
i have to respectfully disagree. people are talking about what THEY would never do. Homoe wont carry a purse and thinks it's funny to consider it because it doesnt fit the Homoe personality (purse-onality? ) it's not stereotyping. it's people talking about THEMSELVES. it would be stereotyping if Homoe said 'only high femmes carry purses so i wont carry one.' i'm a girly femme and rarely carry a purse. i'm more likely to carry a bookbag and i own one purse that's really more like a wallet on a leash than an actual purse. another case in point for not calling this stereotyping is Aishah's comment that she rarely wears perfume. if people were truly stereotyping then someone would be ganging up on her as an utter failure as a femme!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
i need to work real hard on the not being caught judging and saying i told you so. i try but i definitely get caught doing those from time to time.

i will never be caught wearing perfume! (although sometimes i brave my allergies for patchouli oil, because i love it so much.)
i'll never be caught owning a tv. c.'s going to demand one when he moves in, but it's definitely going to be his. along with the cable bill. LOL!
i'll never be caught eating organ meat, chitlins, gizzards, pickled pigs' feet, etc. it's a big thing where i come from but it just grosses me out way too much.
i can rock me some patchouli oil girl. i love clearing a room! honestly, i rarely wear it and when i do it's in infinitesimal amounts. i figure it's not fair to make people's eyes water with your smells, no matter where they come from!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Being put in jail... omg I would die of embarrassment and I could never forgive myself.
eh. (shrug) i've been to jail. it's not that bad. the food is awful but that's about it. otherwise it's just a bunch of people trying to carve out space for themselves to sleep or keep stress to a minimum while waiting. the times i've been there i found most people to be fairly mellow. people typically have their own problems to worry about without making more for you. BUT i'm gonna assume it's easier for me in a jail cell than it is for some others because i'm white so no one in the cop shop ever got too verklempt over me. i'll also add that i wouldnt want to be a transgendered person in jail. our institutionalized cissexism is medieval.

i wont ever be caught eating sardines or kicking a dog or sleeping past 7 am or traveling without music
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 09:13 AM   #64
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation
Default What would you never be caught doing

What will I will NEVER be caught doing:

Blaming someone else for my transgressions.

Not feeding someone if they personally came to me and said, "I'm hungry."

Digesting anything that once upon a time walked on four legs.

At my age, running, jumping and landing breast first on a Slip N Slide

Saying, E L James' books are so well written.
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LadyRieinAL For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #65
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have pretty much learned over the years to NEVER say NEVER! *smirk*
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 10:21 AM   #66
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
i'll also add that i wouldnt want to be a transgendered person in jail. our institutionalized cissexism is medieval.
as a femme, aren't you somewhat transgendered?!! jus' askin'...
Old 09-02-2012, 10:24 AM   #67
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRieinAL View Post
at my age, running, jumping and landing breast first on a slip n slide

Saying, e l james' books are so well written.

brilliant...
Old 09-02-2012, 10:25 AM   #68
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I will never put ketchup on a hotdog.
Can you guess where I was born and raised?

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 12:06 PM   #69
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Wolfy-I eat my salad and hot dogs separately.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 12:14 PM   #70
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Hellsyea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I will never put ketchup on a hotdog.
Can you guess where I was born and raised?
Gotta be Chicago!
Old 09-02-2012, 12:19 PM   #71
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
I've been known to carry a purse, not usually mine, holding it for someone and possibly having to walk with it. I'm not afraid.. lol
If you'll carry my purse and say "yes ma'am" we have a date! lol I won't even make you walk 3 feet behind me.

I will never be caught going back to a cheating ex lover. I will never be caught befriending someone who deceived me. I will never be caught hanging out with a liar & cheater. lol Is there a pattern here?

Oh and I will never ever be caught dead wearing cheap perfume.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 12:49 PM   #72
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

i can rock me some patchouli oil girl. i love clearing a room! honestly, i rarely wear it and when i do it's in infinitesimal amounts. i figure it's not fair to make people's eyes water with your smells, no matter where they come from!

eh. (shrug) i've been to jail. it's not that bad. the food is awful but that's about it. otherwise it's just a bunch of people trying to carve out space for themselves to sleep or keep stress to a minimum while waiting. the times i've been there i found most people to be fairly mellow. people typically have their own problems to worry about without making more for you. BUT i'm gonna assume it's easier for me in a jail cell than it is for some others because i'm white so no one in the cop shop ever got too verklempt over me. i'll also add that i wouldnt want to be a transgendered person in jail. our institutionalized cissexism is medieval.

i wont ever be caught eating sardines or kicking a dog or sleeping past 7 am or traveling without music[/QUOTE]

The above posts that I quoted were Nomad's. Don't know what I did wrong. Oh yea I do. I own a stupid smart phone. Lol

LOl @ patchouli oil. That definately can clear a room.

As a transsexual man who has been in jail several times (yea, I know we're all surprised) I can tell you, the experience is without question the worse I've ever had. Although I have to say, I've been in 2 of Chicago's toughest districts ( for 3 days each) & it didn't compare to the nightmare of Dade County in Florida.

Last edited by Tony; 09-02-2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Iaggravation from stupid smart phone.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 01:37 PM   #73
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

i would not want to be in jail. that would really suck.

i would not be not be caught doing:

voting for Mitt

screwing around on my Gsnap

playing in an Air Supply tribute band

being mean to puppies/kittens
Old 09-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #74
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Gotta be Chicago!

Give Tony a prize...yes, indeed
I miss hotdog stands and Vienna hotdogs

I can't even look at a person eating a hotdog with ketchup

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 01:44 PM   #75
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Cool

Quote:
Give Tony a prize...yes, indeed
I miss hotdog stands and Vienna hotdogs

I can't even look at a person eating a hotdog with ketchup
Which means you also know the secret ingredient to a true Chicago dog....
As well as you bearing the name of one of Chicago's finer Vienna wagons turned restaurant.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #76
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
Wolfy-I eat my salad and hot dogs separately.

You don't eat your hotdog on a bun?
If you ate a Chicago style hotdog, it would be like a salad in every bite, lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 01:53 PM   #77
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Which means you also know the secret ingredient to a true Chicago dog....
As well as you bearing the name of one of Chicago's finer Vienna wagons turned restaurant.
Not so secret anymore...a true Chicago dog is made with all beef and garlic, steamed slow as is the poppy seed bun it goes in. Add mustard, relish, onions, kosher dill spear, tomato slices and sport peppers. Some use celery salt, but I don't like it and no one in my neighborhood growing up ever used it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #78
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation
Default respect

I will never....(or I hope never)
Be involved in an argument with the Lady of Snow again ...
she is tough & wicked smart....but I have learned a Lot from past dealings ...

*tip hat*
Old 09-02-2012, 02:19 PM   #79
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Cool

Quote:
Not so secret anymore...a true Chicago dog is made with all beef and garlic, steamed slow as is the poppy seed bun it goes in. Add mustard, relish, onions, kosher dill spear, tomato slices and sport peppers. Some use celery salt, but I don't like it and no one in my neighborhood growing up ever used it.
North side here. You?
Old 09-02-2012, 02:52 PM   #80
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

~I will never drink a cheap merlot
~I will never not wear panties when it's cold outside
~I will never give up horror flicks
~I will never be a Butch
~I will never give up my laughter

Duchess