Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,617 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Can't wait to see the new Wolfman! Love Sir Anthony Hopkins

WHAT? He is in a new movie? When?
Old 02-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #42
BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently banned 7/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
"The Hurt Locker" was good. I recommend this movie as well.
I recommend that one also,it's a good one.
BornBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BornBronson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2010, 12:59 AM   #43
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Dear John is finally out in theatres...
my daughter and i will be going to see it within the next week!
it looks soo good, i'm getting anxious!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:03 AM   #44
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have finally seen commercials for the movie with Hopkins in it. I do plan on going to see it...but not this weekend. We are going to get hit hard again with the snow...sighing...
Old 02-09-2010, 08:58 AM   #45
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Legion is Awesome..
Old 02-09-2010, 09:10 AM   #46
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
Legion is Awesome..
Def wanna see that one!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:38 AM   #47
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Picture this, snowed in, got plenty of food---a computer, a tv with cable and on demand...

Couples Retreat

Very amusing thanks to Vince Vaughn---albeit not as clever or good as the original collaboration of Vaughn and Jon Favreau. Nice eye candy!
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 04:43 PM   #48
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Fantastic Flick!

Up In the Air

(well worth seeing...it's nominated too for Best Picture!)

I really really really liked it!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 08:50 PM   #49
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

had a bit of a movie day yesterday, older & new..

the lovely bones - wonderful movie ..
obsessed - really liked it
fame - finally got to see it, didnt like it as much as the original.
the hangover - liked it but then got bored and stopped watching 3/4 of the way through it.

still havent seen Dear John yet, but really want to...though i keep hearing its not as good as expected.

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:26 PM   #50
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

went to see Avatar...was totally blown away....now I know how the Star Wars generation felt when they saw it for the first time on the big screen.

I want one of those blue horses!
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2010, 10:43 PM   #51
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

well, i asked my good pal, Mel if she wanted to go see Shutter Island from Marty Scorcese and co. but she said she's too skeered.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:52 AM   #52
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Couples Retreat was good - BBB! Thanks for the recommendation! And yes, to the eye candy!

Amelia was ok. Hillary Swank is one of my favs, so I had to see this.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:46 PM   #53
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

OH! I cant wait to go see it!!! I havent been scared in a movie since the exorcist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
well, i asked my good pal, Mel if she wanted to go see Shutter Island from Marty Scorcese and co. but she said she's too skeered.
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 09:32 PM   #54
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Ghost Writer

I have a lot of catching up to do with Hurt Locker, Blind Side etc. But next on my list at the Theater is The Ghost Writer with Pierce Brosnan. i'm a long time fan of Roman Polanski and i like this genre.

Synopsis
When a successful British ghost writer, THE GHOST, agrees to complete the memoirs of former British Prime Minister ADAM LANG, his agent assures him it’s the opportunity of a lifetime. But the project seems doomed from the start—not least because his predecessor on the project, Lang’s long—term aide, died in an unfortunate accident. The Ghost flies out to work on the project, in the middle of winter, to an oceanfront house on an island off the U.S. Eastern seaboard. But the day after he arrives, a former British cabinet minister accuses Lang of authorizing the illegal seizure of suspected terrorists and handing them over for torture by the CIA—a war crime. The controversy brings reporters and protesters swarming to the island mansion where Lang is staying with his wife, RUTH, and his personal assistant (and mistress), AMELIA. As The Ghost works, he begins to uncover clues suggesting his predecessor may have stumbled on a dark secret linking Lang to the CIA—and that somehow this information is hidden in the manuscript he left behind. Was Lang in the service of the American intelligence agency while he was prime minister? And was The Ghost’s predecessor murdered because of the appalling truth he uncovered? Resonating with topical themes, this atmospheric and suspenseful political thriller is a story of deceit and betrayal on every level— sexual, political and literary. In a world in which nothing, and no one, is as it seems, The Ghost quickly discovers that the past can be deadly—and that history is decided by whoever stays alive to write it.

Trailer
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/s...heghostwriter/
Old 05-07-2010, 09:36 PM   #55
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Mongolian death worms set loose on TV.
SyFy's newest B flick.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/sean-patric...th-worms--1216
Old 06-08-2010, 09:38 PM   #56
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

At the "cheapie movie" near us this week-end we saw the movie "Cop Out." I really only went because "the guys" wanted to go, but I was happy I did. It was hysterical.... I laughed through the whole thing. Pretty sick since it was a "shoot em up - gangster" type of flick" but funny nonetheless.

Rent the video!
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 05:16 PM   #57
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Just saw The Box
whew! wierd.
Old 06-19-2010, 07:31 PM   #58
LotusFlower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Geek
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

LotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pick a movie

How about Killers, A Team, Sex and the City 2, Toy Story 3?
Old 06-19-2010, 09:05 PM   #59
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusFlower View Post
How about Killers, A Team, Sex and the City 2, Toy Story 3?
Toy Story, all the way.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2010, 04:15 PM   #60
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Not totally, but The Lovely Bones is what I watched today.
Really well done, i think. Susan Serandon is a stealer.