1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
Dear xxxxxx or xxxxxxxxxx,

I look over at you catching the glimpse of your beautiful form beckoning me to come hither. I walk over so slowly letting my eyes roam over you, checking out every possible angle as I straddle you. I reach down and slowly stroke the hardness between my thighs feeling part of me slowly beginning to let go. My fingers continue to caress. stroking slowly, as my fingers near those buttons, yes, you know what buttons I'm talking about. Finally my fingers touch them as you let out that scream letting me know you are alive and ready. I feel your body trembling violently under mine, my ache to feel the intensity and wild ride of yours breathe life into me.
Who wouldn't love the feel of a Harley between their legs?? Those vibrations that can only be caused by a Motorcycle!
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 05:29 PM   #62
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_girl View Post
Dear *******

Oh how I look forward to seeing you,,I think about you always..that hot body, the very scent of you drives me wild.. Your warm taste on my lips sends me over the moon and brings a slowwww, warming sensation to my entire body... I love the way you look sitting in front of me this way..You want me to have you.. you are calling to me I can feel it... I can't wait to take you in completely.. every inch of me feels you inside me... yes thats it.. You always leave me wanting more,,, and more... Oh I am addicted to you.....I must have you!!

signed,
java slut
I might be stumped again..my best guess is Caffine....I was leaning toward Coffee, but it's not long enough! Am I in the ballpark?
Old 11-14-2010, 05:30 PM   #63
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Dear ******* ******,

I love the feeling of waking up with you wrapped around me. Your soft touch over my legs and hips, caressing my stomach and chest. I love how you smell when we curl up together each night, and how no matter how much I wiggle in my sleep you stay with me, keeping away the cold air. I can always count on you to be there and comfort me.
You, too, have me stumped!! I am going with Blanket..but I wouldn't have a clue to the second word!! I'm gonna think on this one a lil longer!
Old 11-14-2010, 05:31 PM   #64
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Dear Posters,

I am so glad that more people are getting involved in the game!! I knew there were other dirty minds out there! Keep it going!! Keep guessing and keep on giving us more to read!!! I LOVE IT!

Lis
Old 11-14-2010, 05:53 PM   #65
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation
Default psst

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
You, too, have me stumped!! I am going with Blanket..but I wouldn't have a clue to the second word!! I'm gonna think on this one a lil longer!
psst, try electric

chuckles and yep you were right, my harley
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 05:55 PM   #66
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation
Default yep

Quote:
Who wouldn't love the feel of a Harley between their legs?? Those vibrations that can only be caused by a Motorcycle!
You're right!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 05:58 PM   #67
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I might be stumped again..my best guess is Caffine....I was leaning toward Coffee, but it's not long enough! Am I in the ballpark?

coffee!!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 06:00 PM   #68
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Dear ********** ******* ****,
I see you there mocking me. You and all of your festively dressed little friends. I reach for you and take you in my hand being careful not to hold you to long so that you begin to come undone. You know I want you, it has been this way all day. I can no longer resist the temptation of you and your sweetness. I slowly remove your festive outfit, I slowly bring you to my mouth. I smell your all consuming goodness. I let you linger on my lips before slowly placing you on my hot tongue. Where you slowly begin to form a sweet cream that is irresistible and refreshing to say the least. I swallow you and sigh...

Sincerely,
It is not polite to talk with your mouth full
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 06:07 PM   #69
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
psst, try electric

chuckles and yep you were right, my harley
*Laughing* *Hands you back the cheat sheet* Thanks!!!
Old 11-14-2010, 06:12 PM   #70
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
I see you there mocking me. You and all of your festively dressed little friends. I reach for you and take you in my hand being careful not to hold you to long so that you begin to come undone. You know I want you, it has been this way all day. I can no longer resist the temptation of you and your sweetness. I slowly remove your festive outfit, I slowly bring you to my mouth. I smell your all consuming goodness. I let you linger on my lips before slowly placing you on my hot tongue. Where you slowly begin to form a sweet cream that is irresistible and refreshing to say the least. I swallow you and sigh...

Sincerely,
is this something from haagendaz or however the hell its spelled????
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 06:25 PM   #71
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

dear **** ****

you haunt me... i know you are going to waste away without my touch... fuckn whore... you lay there and taunt me as i walk by... every fukn day you make me pay attention...
thats it bitch... ive had enough... wheres my tool???
better give it up if you have it...
ahhh.. there... lying against your side...
you have been waiting on this... you have played me... you get what you want... and i get to exhaust myself...
pissed off... seeking to let go of this pressure that is built inside me i draw back my tool with all my concentration...
by sight eyeing exactly where i am going to slam it into this peice of you... knowing that if my tool connects just right... with just the right force... i will split you into pcs... i will feel the satisfaction of the perfectly placed blow... it will yield both a satisfying contentment to me and for you... more of you...perfect for my hands to lift and place back onto your body as you lie there...
ill repeat this act until i can no longer imagine raising my instrument against these massive extentions of what you will become... before i collapse i make myself climb into the shower... i need to wash away the sweat and the pcs of you that have splattered me...

warmly yours
R
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 06:25 PM   #72
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post
speaking of which...
i have to say... the lovely OP is much more forthcoming than you!
some of us are lovely, some of us aren't forthcoming, such is life
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 07:46 PM   #73
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation
Default fun thread!!!! I'll give it a try.....

You are magical and romantically mesmerizing. I can smell your scent before and after you come to me. When you take me, I look up and see you reaching down to me. Sometimes when you are with me I feel the need to cry, to dance, to just enjoy the feelings you give me. I like to sit and just watch you...your strength, your beauty, your harshness and your gentleness that can breath life into everything you touch. What a gift you are. There are other times i need to feel you...look up and really see you and allow you to touch me gently then harder as you consume every inch of my body.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #74
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Dear XXXXXXXX,

You once again have me on my back. I gaze at you above me. You are awaiting my touch. I reach up and place a firm grip around you and lower you onto me. My muscles tighten as I hold you just inches away. I slowly raise you up again and lower you back down upon me. With my grip still firm, I continue with this motion with increasing speed. Sweat builds upon my skin as I lift you up above me and lower you back onto me in a steady, rhythmic motion. I let out an occasional grunt until I have crossed over my threshold. My hands fall away from you and I lay there sweaty and weakened yet stronger.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 08:22 PM   #75
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post
dear **** ****

you haunt me... i know you are going to waste away without my touch... fuckn whore... you lay there and taunt me as i walk by... every fukn day you make me pay attention...
thats it bitch... ive had enough... wheres my tool???
better give it up if you have it...
ahhh.. there... lying against your side...
you have been waiting on this... you have played me... you get what you want... and i get to exhaust myself...
pissed off... seeking to let go of this pressure that is built inside me i draw back my tool with all my concentration...
by sight eyeing exactly where i am going to slam it into this peice of you... knowing that if my tool connects just right... with just the right force... i will split you into pcs... i will feel the satisfaction of the perfectly placed blow... it will yield both a satisfying contentment to me and for you... more of you...perfect for my hands to lift and place back onto your body as you lie there...
ill repeat this act until i can no longer imagine raising my instrument against these massive extentions of what you will become... before i collapse i make myself climb into the shower... i need to wash away the sweat and the pcs of you that have splattered me...

warmly yours
R
Dead trees can be fun to exert some energy on...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 08:27 PM   #76
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Devil View Post
Dear XXXXXXXX,

You once again have me on my back. I gaze at you above me. You are awaiting my touch. I reach up and place a firm grip around you and lower you onto me. My muscles tighten as I hold you just inches away. I slowly raise you up again and lower you back down upon me. With my grip still firm, I continue with this motion with increasing speed. Sweat builds upon my skin as I lift you up above me and lower you back onto me in a steady, rhythmic motion. I let out an occasional grunt until I have crossed over my threshold. My hands fall away from you and I lay there sweaty and weakened yet stronger.
Nice workout with your dumbbell!
Old 11-14-2010, 08:29 PM   #77
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Nice workout with your dumbbell!
wow, you're good
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 08:33 PM   #78
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

*Laughing* See, I was gonna be dirty, but reined it in a bit! So, I will settle for a Thanks! So are you!!!! Love your descriptions!!
Old 11-14-2010, 08:36 PM   #79
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post

Sincerely,
I know I love Chocolate Truffle Ball(s) but, I'm not sure I've got this one!!
Old 11-14-2010, 08:36 PM   #80
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Quote:
*Laughing* See, I was gonna be dirty, but reined it in a bit! So, I will settle for a Thanks! So are you!!!! Love your descriptions!!
You're not going to be dirty on a thread titled "Dirty Minds"? Where is your sense of duty?
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post: