Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you to those who bought some of my things! i love being able to support my addiction and share things i love to make with others!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:45 PM   #42
femm_cb

How Do You Identify?:
Bitch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BITCH

femm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputation
Default Am I too late? When can my furbabies get some?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk View Post
I sell dog treats.
Baked, organic, made to order.

sweet potato treats. chicken treats. peanut butter treats. bacon treats.

all dog approved by z,b,h.
I would much rather my dogs have organic then store bought
Old 05-02-2013, 01:48 PM   #43
femm_cb

How Do You Identify?:
Bitch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BITCH

femm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oh mylanta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Hi everyone!

i know that we have some talented folks here on the Planet, and with Admins permission i'd like to start a thread for folks to use when considering things they need or gifts in the spirit of supporting our own community.

i sell my Photography here.. www.ATW-photo.com.

Thank you for those who have purchased my Artwork! It allows me to get the necessary tools to keep doing what i love!

i also sell my crochet things here... https://www.facebook.com/media/set/e...0000417343412/

We sell our home made jams/jellies but are unable to ship them. Some of you got some at the Reunion and i hope you are enjoying them!

So what do you want to buy/sell ????

Disclaimer: This thread is approved by the Owners of BFP but are not responsible for incomplete transactions, unsatisfied customers. Buy and sell at your own risk. Please do not post your payment or personal information and use caution when giving this information out.

I just sent you an email - I am looking for some art work for my office. Your pictures are just simply beautiful
Old 09-21-2016, 09:39 PM   #44
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping this thread. Can we sell like clothes and stuff on here or is it just for homemade goods?

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buy, buy and sell, sell, vendor