Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2022, 01:36 PM   #14922
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The weirdest days of the year are the 5 between Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. Like what day is it? Do I have to work? Is school in secession? Should I pour
a drink at 10 am? Is it New Years yet? Like what the what??

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2022, 08:57 PM   #14923
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
The weirdest days of the year are the 5 between Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. Like what day is it? Do I have to work? Is school in secession? Should I pour
a drink at 10 am? Is it New Years yet? Like what the what??
One of the main benefits of working in academia is that everything is closed the week between Christmas and New Year's. Unlike regular vacation days, when you know work is accumulating in your mailbox and on your desk while you're away, the winter break gives me time to actually relax my mind, knowing that no one is at work making more work for me.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2022, 07:06 AM   #14924
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

And now we welcome the new year.
Full of things that have never been.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2023, 07:22 AM   #14925
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lent

Fat Tuesday and Lent are on my mind. Last year I gave up alcohol and never picked it up again. I keep saying I’ll get my favorite bottle of tequila come Easter, or my birthday, or Kwanzaa, now I’m thinking of getting a bottle after both knees are replaced or maybe I’ll wait for my 70th birthday next year. It’s a game I enjoy playing with myself. Well see what happens.

Am wondering what to sacrifice this year. Lent starts tomorrow and I think I’ll give up cussin’, but that’s a really hard one for me. Maybe I’ll give up the white lies. We’ll see. Maybe I’ll just give up nothing.
Old 02-21-2023, 10:42 AM   #14926
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

How Little Man (youngest gradson) is going to behave today. I'm watching him this morning and again in the afternoon while J keeps some appointments.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2023, 02:21 PM   #14927
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Boating on the river (boating fever) <3

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2023, 05:29 AM   #14928
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Slava Ukraini!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2023, 08:58 AM   #14929
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I live 30 minutes away from East Palestine Ohio. If you watch the news, perhaps you’ve seen that we had a train derailment. Toxic chemicals were released into the air and into the water. Thousands of fish have died and yet they’re telling us that there’s nothing for us humans to worry about. Animals have died and many many more are sick. They evacuated the humans and then send them back home in less than a week saying that it was perfectly safe. But don’t drink the water yet! Oh, and by the way, this is how you should clean every surface in your house, and you probably should get rid of , anything in your dwelling that is porous like towels and couches… thankfully, I’m not too close. But I fear for those who are living there, continuing to work there, or pregnant near there, or going to school there, or farmers, with livestock and fields, etc. not enough information is being released to the public, and they’re very hush-hush about it around here. If you don’t know about it, Google East Palestine, Ohio and look at the damn cloud. It’s still there! Yep, that’s what’s on my mind.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2023, 12:23 PM   #14930
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

The way I understand it many living there were already having a tough time financially as it was and now this? It's easy enough to say oh though it's not all that dangerous just in case anything porous in the home that can't easily be cleaned you might want to pitch that but how many of us no matter what our income level could actually afford to do this. Okay that's bad but even worse whether rich or poor or somewhere in between what about everyone's health? I'm thankful no one in our family or anyone we know is going through it but truth is just because we're safe now it doesn't mean this or something similar couldn't happen to any one of us at any time. I wish I had better faith in insurers, our government, corporations but I just don't. What it all comes down to is (to hell with animals, the environment, the people living there, not even the elderly or children) $$$. It's sickening.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2023, 07:54 PM   #14931
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I live 30 minutes away from East Palestine Ohio. If you watch the news, perhaps you’ve seen that we had a train derailment. Toxic chemicals were released into the air and into the water. Thousands of fish have died and yet they’re telling us that there’s nothing for us humans to worry about. Animals have died and many many more are sick. They evacuated the humans and then send them back home in less than a week saying that it was perfectly safe. But don’t drink the water yet! Oh, and by the way, this is how you should clean every surface in your house, and you probably should get rid of , anything in your dwelling that is porous like towels and couches… thankfully, I’m not too close. But I fear for those who are living there, continuing to work there, or pregnant near there, or going to school there, or farmers, with livestock and fields, etc. not enough information is being released to the public, and they’re very hush-hush about it around here. If you don’t know about it, Google East Palestine, Ohio and look at the damn cloud. It’s still there! Yep, that’s what’s on my mind.
It's been all over the news on NPR and BBC. So yes, other people know about it. I heard an interview yesterday with a very strident man from the EPA talking about how Norfolk-Southern will clean the mess up, completely and to the EPA's satisfaction, or the EPA will do it for them and charge them three times the cost of the cleanup. That's in addition to the fine the EPA is going to levy. I've never heard a representative of the EPA sound so tough.

What's on my mind is the session I had with my therapist today. It was not fun. I'm hoping it will not cloud my thoughts for the entire weekend.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2023, 10:53 AM   #14932
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

On my mind,

If I keep talking about it, my will power will prevail! So I'm down a size in pants! Yay me

My 50 mile goal for Feb has about 14 miles more to go. This month is short, but I'm going to do it!

Next month will be 62 miles and add on some weight training. The inches are coming off faster than the curves!

! Lol

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2023, 07:30 AM   #14933
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

New knees are on my mind and what I'm going to do with them. I plan to...

– go on walks and maybe do a heart walk in the D
– go to festivals on the lake
– wear tights with low sexy pumps
– go to church, light a candle, say a prayer
Old 03-27-2023, 03:41 PM   #14934
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Todays school shooting. I cussed out loud when the most minimal of details were given of 3 children killed. The later details are more than disturbing. The act was committed by a 28 year old MTF woman. Why are we so broken. This is not the world I grew up in.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2023, 06:30 PM   #14935
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On My Mind

You are so right there my friend. We have had more stabbings than shootings but even one is too much, The amount of people killed in the last 10 yrs is more than I have read about for the rest of my life. In the past, peace was obtainable. Now, killing is easier to many,. The world has gone wakko,.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2023, 04:46 PM   #14936
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Please everyone be safe tonight. The Trump indictment is going to cause hell raising. Just be aware of your surroundings.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2023, 03:43 PM   #14937
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

I'm debating just how superstitious I am. I just had a little Junco fly into the house and years ago that portended bad luck maybe even a death. Couple that with a full moon......I think I am staying in tonight.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2023, 08:57 AM   #14938
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Governor Abbott.......please tell me he is not going to really pardon Daniel Perry. My hope is the Texas Board of Pardons and Parole has some spine and will never give this fool Abbott a chance to pardon the murderous racist SOB Perry. All hell is going to break loose if he does and rightly so.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2023, 10:50 AM   #14939
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,278 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Governor Abbott.......please tell me he is not going to really pardon Daniel Perry. My hope is the Texas Board of Pardons and Parole has some spine and will never give this fool Abbott a chance to pardon the murderous racist SOB Perry. All hell is going to break loose if he does and rightly so.
How does 'stand your ground' apply when you're in a moving vehicle? And drive to the man holding a rifle who apparently is threatening you? Doesn't every white man in TX have the right to open carry?
Old 05-13-2023, 01:37 PM   #14940
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

my garden...it's raining...baking bread..and a fire 0n the hearth...and
one more thing to make it perfect
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: