Old 02-27-2023, 11:27 PM   #7141
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

As much as I dread dealing with the shoveling and whatnot that comes with snow clean up, it sure is beautiful coming down. I feel almost peaceful and nearly content tonight. It won't last but it's nice for now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2023, 08:37 PM   #7142
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,122 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I have a slight headache that just won't quite go away. I took a BC Powder, and it helped a little, but I don't want to take another one right before bed because of the caffeine.

I ditched my annual physical with my PCP today. I just did not feel up to it. There's a $25 fine if I don't call two hours ahead to cancel, and I made it by five minutes. They rescheduled me for next week. This is the 2nd time I've rescheduled, so I suppose I will really have to go next week. I got a 4 p.m. appointment, so that should give me plenty of time to get ready and get there.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2023, 12:57 AM   #7143
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Kind of blue. My sister and I decided to sell Mom's house as is, after we take a few things out of it that we want. It's really kind of depressing to decide which things I want. But at least we don't have to go through the whole estate sale/Goodwill/take things to the dump rigamarole. My Mom is a neat freak, but also a hoarder. At least everything has a place and it's all put away. There's no clutter. Her house is neater than mine could ever hope to be. It's pretty close to looking professionally staged for sale. Unfortunately, it's also tragically 1980s in décor.

My Sister and I agreed that the easiest thing to do, in order to avoid ending up with more clutter in our own houses, is to make lists in advance of the things we want. Then when we go to the house we should pretty much try to stick to the lists. Other than some gifts I gave my Mom and my Dad, and a few mid-century modern pieces, I don't really want much of anything. I plan to go through the Christmas ornaments for things that we handmade.

Our Mom has most of the photos with her at my Sister's house, where she now lives. My Sister and I thought about just leaving the house intact, so our Mom could visit when she wanted to, but Mom has no interest. The last few times she has been there, she just wanders around and asks my Sister who the people in the photos are. She acts like it's someplace that she thinks ought to be familiar to her, but she can't quite remember ever being there. Also, we just had to pay the taxes and insurance on the place and we really just can't afford to keep it empty.

Thank goodness this is not the house where I grew up, or I'd be a basket case. Mom and Dad retired to this house after my Sister and I left home. And thank Goddess we are not waiting until Mom passes away to do this. I think it is the saddest thing to have to pack up somebody's possessions after they die. It's sad enough as it is; with her dementia, it's like Mom is passing away slowly, a little bit more every day.

- Prince
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2023, 02:05 PM   #7144
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

nice .....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2023, 04:13 PM   #7145
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

have the...
O no (its almost)
Monday Blues
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2023, 12:38 AM   #7146
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I'm really pissed off. Naked homophobia is on display in a politically partisan column written by an official in THE major motorcycle rights org magazine. The people I work with most closely in that org are upset and have been properly responsive. The President/CEO has not. His lackey answered me with a non-apology that manages to be dismissive AND condescending. She didn't even bother addressing the homophobia.

I hate this. It's supposed to be about riding motorcycles.
Old 03-07-2023, 05:38 PM   #7147
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Little bit stuffy. Haven't been sick in 3 yrs I don't think. Guess constant hand washing and sanitizing and mask probably helped that.

We have heavy pollen right now so I really believe it is allergies

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2023, 11:40 PM   #7148
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Relieved. My dog ran off today, and thank the Goddess she didn't get lost and she came back after about 20 minutes.

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2023, 11:28 PM   #7149
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,095 Times in 3,755 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Like my lower spine has been twisted to the left
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2023, 09:17 PM   #7150
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Really down and blue. I don't know if it's just the rain or something else.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2023, 04:44 PM   #7151
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I haven’t really felt myself ever since my first bout with COVID-19 back in 2020. Never fully got my memory back or my taste and smell. Then I got COVID again last month. Thankfully not as bad but I’m still tired all the time and I’m really down. My doctor says my memory may never come back, my taste and smell may never come back, and I’m having a really hard time dealing with all this. I just want the old me back……..
Old 03-20-2023, 08:34 PM   #7152
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,458 Times in 2,630 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling now.

Feeling pretty good . My brother came into town today and I made us some sirloin burgers with tater tots and battered onion rings. I had ice tea and he had milk.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2023, 08:20 PM   #7153
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Better. I've been able to rest a lot this week.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2023, 07:22 AM   #7154
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Good and anxious. Ready to get surgery on the right knee. My left leg is so damn sexy now that it's straight.

Have been approved to drive but am still waiting on approval to ride my exercise bike. Go figger. Maybe I'll get approval tomorrow when I go to PT.

I have almost no swelling from elevation and ice (ice and pillows are my friends). That makes it easier to move my knee and ankle when exercising and that makes it easier to reach the goals the surgeon and PT have set.

I'm still using the walker at times, but I need it for my bad knee more than I do for the replaced knee.
Old 03-27-2023, 08:02 PM   #7155
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,464 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I'm running the woodstove tonight which is always a comfort. I am sorry Red about what happened today. The wood heat of a stove is primal and comforting.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2023, 09:20 PM   #7156
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Semi-relieved. The boi had a biopsy on hys lung today, and all went well. No anesthesia problems, which is always a concern with hym. The worst thing is hy has a sore throat from the intubation, and hy is grumpy because hy hasn't been able to eat since yesterday morning. I guess that's a good thing - if hy has the energy to be grumpy, hy must be alright.

- Prince
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2023, 10:53 AM   #7157
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Good. Got the right knee replaced a week ago and it looks good and is doing well. I don't think it's doing as well as the left knee but I'm not sure because the first couple weeks after surgery on the left knee is a haze to me.

Haze. The Percocet/oxycodone is working well, regulated well, and now I take less than they recommend. Haven't developed an addiction and don't expect to, but this shit keeps me crying. I have cried more in the last 8 weeks than I have in the last 8 years and I'm a cryer who doesn't hold back. Crying is often a therapeutic device that helps me when I need to accept things and move on. On Percocet/oxycodone I start crying if I see a tv commercial with a puppy or a kitty. Will be glad to soon be off these pills.

Apart from that, the knees look sexy as a mf and every time I pass my full-length mirror I stop to gaze at them (g'on girl). And can barely wait to show them off later this summer or early in the fall.

Lucky me.

Old 04-24-2023, 08:29 PM   #7158
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am having my right eye operated on Thursday. My macula opened again so that has to be re-done. And then cataract removal. The following Thursday I have my left eye’s cataract removed. I am having insurance problems at this late date which may delay the surgery. The next available surgical date is in August!
AND our house keeper/aid came to our house on Saturday with a full snotty nose and a cough. Guess what I have today? A cough. This too could postpone my surgeries.
I can barely see out of my right eye. I hope Thursday happens. I can feel my worry beginning to take root as panic.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2023, 03:13 AM   #7159
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I am having my right eye operated on Thursday. My macula opened again so that has to be re-done. And then cataract removal. The following Thursday I have my left eye’s cataract removed. I am having insurance problems at this late date which may delay the surgery. The next available surgical date is in August!
AND our house keeper/aid came to our house on Saturday with a full snotty nose and a cough. Guess what I have today? A cough. This too could postpone my surgeries.
I can barely see out of my right eye. I hope Thursday happens. I can feel my worry beginning to take root as panic.
I just found out Monday I'm going to need to have cataract surgery. Well I suppose I don't have to but it turns out that's what it is. The surgery center is backed up so it won't be for awhile. Late July was the soonest J said they could get me in. It's helpful to hear others talk about it.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2023, 09:48 PM   #7160
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I had my first cataract surgery today, and it was easy Peezy! From the time I walked in to the time I walked out it was only two hours. No pain whatsoever. I can’t wait to see what kind of vision I’m going to have as my eye heals. I’m so relieved that it went as well as it dead. I’ve had numerous eye surgeries, and this was the only one I was really fearful of. And there was nothing to be afraid of!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: