Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default as a wise and sagely friend of ours said so eloquently...

YOU live life on your OWN terms. You are so free spirited, so kind to everyone..young, old, butch, femme....makes no never mind! The one who captures your heart is one lucky boi...as that person owns your total love...the love you share with all of us is entirely "plutonic" and I wouldn't have you any other way...I love your spirit, your zest for being YOU..on YOUR terms..and not via anyone else's expectations...
Always be who YOU are now...you are every femme's best friend and every butch's dream...live, love, and offer no apologies for being YOU, my friend!!
Old 01-18-2012, 02:19 PM   #42
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHunter View Post
I am surprised no one has mentioned the smirk yet. I find my smirk is my weapon.

I bring it in a package.

This would so turn me off. I hate a smirky kind of attitude. But to each their own, right?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 02:19 PM   #43
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey View Post
Oh Holy Fuck Baby...Im in the shit now !! I am " little femme sistah" to "my big butch brother, Jagg"...I totally fucking adore hym..and my loyalty is unwavering..., but my heart, mind, soul, and girli rack, belong to my baby, tomboi1982 AKA Butch982 on BF. Wanna marry this boi but hys a big scaredy-butch !!
Wll said,no harm no foul just a bit of harmless flirt,everybody be happy with the day.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #44
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Holy hotness how did I not see this thread until now!!

OMG YESS!! I love the swagger when its genuine and natural.. the smirk mmm yes the smirk and the deviant twinkle in a butches eye knowing bad but oh so good things could happen at any moment. the teasing and playfulness of the whole dance.

Confidence without being overly cocky *swoon*..

Oh and Honey, she's a hot sexy femme :P
*THUD*

Last edited by smouldering; 01-18-2012 at 02:24 PM. Reason: add more
smouldering is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 03:04 PM   #45
Honey

How Do You Identify?:
big femme heart..... in a tight girlie package
Preferred Pronoun?:
just call me Honey
Relationship Status:
Playin' 4 keeps with Tomboi1982

Honey Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by smouldering View Post
Holy hotness how did I not see this thread until now!!

OMG YESS!! I love the swagger when its genuine and natural.. the smirk mmm yes the smirk and the deviant twinkle in a butches eye knowing bad but oh so good things could happen at any moment. the teasing and playfulness of the whole dance.

Confidence without being overly cocky *swoon*..

Oh and Honey, she's a hot sexy femme :P
*THUD*
Babydoll...I hope that THUD was your clothes hittin' the floor...ummm...leave the shoes on....
Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Honey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 04:07 PM   #46
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
This would so turn me off. I hate a smirky kind of attitude. But to each their own, right?
I love, love, love the smirk! It feels like a challenge to me.

And I love a challenge

Old 01-18-2012, 04:17 PM   #47
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post

And I love a challenge

Exactly LaneyDoll, that is what I like about it too Rawr!
The Following User Says Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 04:17 PM   #48
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post

And I love a challenge

Maybe because you're submissive? Or maybe a SAM? lol one that loves that bad boi or evil daddy not knowing what hy's up to? lol

We may both love kink but I am certain we are on two ends of the D/s spectrum. I love a challenge but it comes in the package of a sweet naughty boi with a cute little ass and a soft sultry voice that whispers "Yes ma'am!"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 04:24 PM   #49
AlexHunter

How Do You Identify?:
With a greeting and a handshake, typically
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

AlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST Reputation

Sachita, I thought the smirk was a unifying butch trait

The smirk means many things from mischievous cockiness to "you're adorable."

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde
AlexHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AlexHunter For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 04:29 PM   #50
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Wellllllllllllll...

A "smirk" in Snow's world, means you need your face slapped, ass whooped, or time in the corner....

That's just in Snow world though...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 04:30 PM   #51
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

That certain Je ne sais quoi!

Depth, passion, a sense of humour, integrity and intellect all coupled with a loving tenderness and strength.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 07:15 AM   #52
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
A "smirk" in Snow's world, means you need your face slapped, ass whooped, or time in the corner....

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
Old 03-15-2012, 07:54 AM   #53
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Oh .... Where do I sign up ??

Erm
Kidding
-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 08:14 AM   #54
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
that air of confident cocky.....the unharnessed "power" of...potentiated by a hot, desirous femme....it is that penetrating......of your soul...of your mind..and of your body....that fluidity of being one within....that swagger...those powerful pheromones....the owning of what is to be...the giving of my mind..my soul...my body...and claiming YOU....I brought it...you came.....as did I
You do indeed Honey and so much more!!!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2015, 06:47 AM   #55
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
that air of confident cocky.....the unharnessed "power" of...potentiated by a hot, desirous femme....it is that penetrating......of your soul...of your mind..and of your body....that fluidity of being one within....that swagger...those powerful pheromones....the owning of what is to be...the giving of my mind..my soul...my body...and claiming YOU....I brought it...you came.....as did I
bumping......great thread!
Old 07-29-2015, 07:34 AM   #56
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default good one

Quote:

She's done that..and i deserved it

Smirked,smirks...dead giveaway,everytime
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 07:31 AM   #57
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default oh,right

I bring..the bacon

..and she fries it up in the pan

Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
butch