Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-11-2009, 06:56 PM   #21
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Diggin sourthern progressive rock tonight...remembering the day
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpNOoq0kFds"]YouTube- Gregg Allman- Multi-Colored Lady[/ame]
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:02 PM   #22
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

I miss Madeline Kahn.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWrCf7rAytc"]YouTube- Young Frankenstein[/ame]
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hudson For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2009, 02:20 PM   #23
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

The Bugaloos
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:54 PM   #24
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

Don Kirshner's Rock Concert
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:33 PM   #25
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I was in urban radio back in the 70s. (It was just called black radio then). We'd spend an hour or so pulling albums from the library to prepare for our shows. I worked all on-air shifts eventually, and 6-midnight was my favorite.

I remember this on my play list:

Maze
Lady of Magic

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGtqMNb0vOM"]YouTube- Maze ` Lady Of Magic`[/ame]
Old 01-11-2010, 06:19 PM   #26
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Here's another tune we played a lot. Along with solo tunes by Major Harris, Margie Joseph and Blue Magic....

What's Come Over Me brings back great memories.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2xN5ZnXW34"]YouTube- Blue Magic Live - What's Come Over Me[/ame]
Old 01-21-2010, 09:55 PM   #27
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

OMG, this is a scream. Ok, so I still have a pair of red, white, and blue bell bottom jeans in my hope chest (kept at my Grandmother's house) from 1976. I can remember all the great music from back then. Most of it is on my Itunes. It would actually take 4.4 days to listen to all of my 70's stuff per their site. rofl
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:57 PM   #28
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, I haven't peeked in here in quite some time. To be honest, I forgot about this thread.

The 70's, takes me back to a simpler kind of life.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:46 PM   #29
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jesus Christ Superstar

Hosanna

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feWcodU51QY"]YouTube- Jesus Christ Superstar (1973) Hosanna ( 7)[/ame]

Herod's Song

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb_9uH-ELJE"]YouTube- Jesus Christ Superstar (1973) King Herods Song (16) (((Stereo)))[/ame]

Gethsemane

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDHoTOgeNWE"]YouTube- Jesus Christ Superstar (1973) Gethsemane (14) (((Stereo)))[/ame]

Jesus Christ Superstar

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YPDXmEsQtQ"]YouTube- Jesus Christ Superstar (1973) Superstar (20) (((Stereo)))[/ame]
Old 01-22-2010, 04:38 PM   #30
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Thoreau View Post
graduated in 71....USAF .......... yes dick was up for election..could vote at age 18 and drink at 18........watergate.........
we left viet nam..after saying good bye to many friends....
a nickel bag of pot was only 5 dollars and u could gey 10 joints out of it.....
(well that is what i heard)
gallon of gas was 33.9 cents there was a shortage it went up to 49......... i could drive home on my honda 360T (500 miles) with $5.25 there were tolls to pay.
MASH was new........TB remotes had a 10 foot wire that was attached to the Tv..they called them clickers..cause they made a click click sound.
Cable TV was just beginning.....
The Goddess was the bars to go to in NYC, and peaches n bonnie n clydes....had my first orgasm at the Goddess (the drink)....fell in love every saturday night........
calculators were called adding machines..

telephones started making a sound if you got one with buttons....
the end of 70's craze was telephone sound songs.....(dont ask)

You woke up in 1972 to a song called "the happiest girl in the whole USA"

and in 1974 you streaked............ a ll neekid n stuff

a computer in 1974 took up the size of house to hold what you can on that little flash drive today..........

and Apple meant a fruit you picked off a tree.

I think you mean a dime bag...it would last you a lifetime lol.

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:41 PM   #31
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

I graduated from High School in 1970.......when I woke up it was 1985

R
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rufusboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2010, 04:57 PM   #32
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation
Default in no order...laugh

Jesus Christ Superstar is the first rock song I actually learned on the piano

I sang "I Don't Know How to Love Him" for entertainment at our 10th grade talent show.

I drank Slow Gin Fizzes that tasted like carnations. I carried a flask for a while in my purse.

Wore chokers made of pukka shells, had mood rings, scratch and sniff shirts.....bell bottoms, platform shoes and like a million earing's.

Was and am a huge Beatles Fan and in the late 70's discovered Pink Floyd.

Watched every episode of Wonder Woman and Charlie's Angels.

Had red white and blue shoes and shorts in 1976. Remember Bicentennial Moments on TV?

Tap Danced to "Joy to the World" in 2nd grade, still love 3 Dog Night.

Sat on the hood of my car and smoked cigarettes. Drank Canadian Club (for some unknown reason) and drag raced my dad's Caprice which had a 405 engine and blew Trans Ams off the road.

Sneaked and read the dirty parts from Jaws and Other Side of Midnight.

Skipped school to work on my tan.

Had feathered hair.

Never got in trouble because I looked so innocent.

Old 01-22-2010, 04:59 PM   #33
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufusboi View Post

Rufus
and cost you $500 now

Class of 1981 here.
Old 01-22-2010, 05:05 PM   #34
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Rufus
Nope, a nickel bag ($5) was a shot glass full and easily got 10 joints....I was bad in HS, I used to sell the stuff and my mom never cared as long as I didn't bring any other drugs home.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 01-22-2010, 05:11 PM   #35
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Remember "narks?" You suspected everybody or suspected anyone when there was talk. They were all over my high school. Graduated in '74.
Old 01-22-2010, 05:13 PM   #36
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
I graduated from High School in 1970.......when I woke up it was 1985

R

I understand that, I missed part of the 80's myself. Didn't work for 3 years, but always had more money in my pockets than my friends that did work. One day reality comes along to slap me in the face and all of a sudden I'm a mature grown up, lol. Drugs unless a script no longer have a place in my life.

The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2010, 05:15 PM   #37
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
Remember "narks?" You suspected everybody or suspected anyone when there was talk. They were all over my high school. Graduated in '74.

I do remember narks. Had my locker searched once. Vice Principal never found a thing and never looked again. Someone really had to be stupid to leave that stuff in a locker.

Old 01-22-2010, 05:30 PM   #38
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Yep, we had narks, they would bring the drug dogs in and search our lockers. Never kept anything there, kept it in my car or purse in my Ray Bans case .

I remember the 80's, but there is a lot of it I wish I didn't.
Old 01-23-2010, 01:47 PM   #39
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I understand that, I missed part of the 80's myself. Didn't work for 3 years, but always had more money in my pockets than my friends that did work. One day reality comes along to slap me in the face and all of a sudden I'm a mature grown up, lol. Drugs unless a script no longer have a place in my life.
Wolfy - I hate to even take anything prescription anymore. I even try to avoid things like Tylenol. What happened! From the 70s to a corporate job climbing the ladder!!

Rufus
Old 01-27-2010, 01:16 AM   #40
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Curtis Mathis TVs
Zenith TVs
Panasonic tape recorders with built -in radios
AM radio
Top 40 Radio
Mediterranean furniture
Avocado appliances
Avocado and royal blue decor
Shag carpet
Chevy Novas
Buick Opels
Melmac dishes