Old 01-01-2010, 09:27 PM   #1
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sarcasm, Scathing Witticisms & Uninspiring Quotes

a safe little lockdown to get that crappy little comment (yours or someone else's) or your favorite hilarious but truly insulting quote out of your head so you can stop feeling bad about yourself and go back to being the charming little tidbit of perfection that you are!

~~~~~~~~~~

"i feel so miserable without you, it's almost like having you here."

stephen bishop

"[he's]...a legend in his own lunchtime."

rex harrison

"i can't believe that out of 100,000 sperm, you were the quickest.

steven pearl

"thank god you've insulted me! that means that i don't have to be nice anymore."

billy idol

"every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

h. l. mencken

"sometimes i need what only you can provide: your absence."

ashleigh brilliant

~~~~~~~~~~

carry on....
hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:06 PM   #2
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Equal opportunity means everybody will have a fair chance at being incompetent. - Laurence J. Peter

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, pee in it, and serve it to the people that piss you off. - Jack Handy, Deep Thoughts
Old 01-01-2010, 10:08 PM   #3
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation

i've had a really enjoyable evening! this wasnt it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hippieflowergirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2010, 10:10 PM   #4
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

"I wouldn't suck your lousy dick if I was suffocating and there was oxygen in your balls!" Hilary Taylor as Taffy in Female Trouble

"If I wanted that comeback I'da scraped it outta yer mouth" - My friend Holly when I got sassy once
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hudson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2010, 10:11 PM   #5
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default o lookee, my signature line made the list!

I also love a good gladhanding.

"You have the greatest untapped potential of anyone I've ever met."

"Her plastic surgeon has such a delightful sense of humor."

"I don't care what anyone says about you, I think you are a fabulous person!"

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2010, 10:12 PM   #6
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five. - Unknown
Old 01-01-2010, 10:21 PM   #7
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

THAT'S your insult? Dude! Breast milk is harsher than that! (my brother Daniel when hated on by an asshat on a Seattle bus)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hippieflowergirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2010, 10:24 PM   #8
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_1JZW-Ab0"]YouTube- 2010 Polish American String Band "The Jokers Ball"[/ame]
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2010, 10:48 PM   #9
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

he has all the virtues i dislike and none of the vices i admire

winston churchill

there's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation wont cure.

jack leonard

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hippieflowergirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2010, 11:26 PM   #10
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

Default please say the following in a thick russian accent

be quiet now. your voice is giving me diarrhea.

my grandmother
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hippieflowergirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2010, 01:10 PM   #11
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

“I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” - Mark Twain

(the earlier "child of five" comment was Groucho Marx)
Old 01-02-2010, 01:12 PM   #12
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

“Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat.”

“Honesty is the best policy -- when there is money in it.”

“Familiarity breeds contempt -- and children.”

“Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”

- Mark Twain
Old 01-02-2010, 01:23 PM   #13
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

“A modest little person, with much to be modest about.” - Winston Churchill

“He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary.” - William Faulkner

“Poor Faulkner. Does he really think big emotions come from big words?” - Ernest Hemingway

“He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know.” - Abraham Lincoln

“He is a self-made man and worships his creator.” - Irvin S. Cobb

“He loves nature in spite of what it did to him.” - Forrest Tucker

“He has Van Gogh's ear for music.” - Billy Wilder
Old 01-02-2010, 01:26 PM   #14
Bob

How Do You Identify?:
Jackass.

Bob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST Reputation
Default Winston Churchill - Sultan of Scathing

Mr. Attlee is a very modest man. Indeed he has a lot to be modest about.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

Bessie Braddock: Sir, you are drunk.
Churchill: And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober.

Lady Nancy Astor: Winston, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea.
Churchill: Nancy, if I were your husband, I'd drink it.

The United States invariably does the right thing, after having exhausted every other alternative.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2010, 01:30 PM   #15
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

"I just want silence. Jesus, it doesn't mean I don't like you. It just means right now, I like silence more." - Justin's dad (shitmydadsays)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hudson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2010, 01:33 PM   #16
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

“Every time I look at you I get a fierce desire to be lonesome.”

- Oscar Levant
Old 01-02-2010, 02:03 PM   #17
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:

"Shopping is HARD, and you're to blame...!" (as misheard and sung by my 4 year old cousin Jake, to the tune of Bon Jovi)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hudson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2010, 06:03 PM   #18
Dex

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Girl, Girlie, Fembot, babe, hon, sweetie, darling
Relationship Status:
single

Dex is on a distinguished road
Default I like you because. . . .

We get along because..
The same exact thing that is wrong with you, is wrong with me... DEX
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dex For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2010, 07:21 PM   #19
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sarcasm is the weed that spoils our gardens. ~Jeff Bridges

If I asked you to talk, I didn't mean to. ~ Glenda Casey

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2010, 07:22 PM   #20
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

“The trouble with her is that she lacks the power of conversation but not the power of speech.” - George Bernard Shaw

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

"He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends." - Oscar Wilde

"You have delighted us long enough." - Jane Austen

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post: