Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 06-17-2016, 02:32 PM   #3061
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation

Canoeing and an unplanned swim.
Old 06-17-2016, 02:43 PM   #3062
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

My exercise experience of the day was schlepping around 50 pound boxes of textbooks.

Time to go buy a dolly!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2016, 05:17 PM   #3063
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I worked at the kennel today and did squats, tossed a weighted ball back and forth with a coworker after clocking out for about 20 minutes.
Old 06-17-2016, 05:24 PM   #3064
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I mopped a little and spent most of day on the phone with tech support so my mouth got a workout.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2016, 05:28 PM   #3065
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I mopped a little and spent most of day on the phone with tech support so my mouth got a workout.
Well.... Mouths need workouts too
Old 06-18-2016, 11:09 AM   #3066
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Went for walk/hike through the woods with kid and dog. Then beat up my punching bag. Shower time.
Old 06-18-2016, 11:28 AM   #3067
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have done, and will likely continue to do, nothing today. I've found a not hot corner of my home and I'm going to stay there until I go out to the movies this afternoon. Once there, I will hike upwards until the top row and then plunk my tush down and not move for about 2.5-3 hours.

I'm okay with this. My strained back muscle is healing so I'll get back to it (ha!) tomorrow morning.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2016, 07:52 AM   #3068
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I walked up the hill this morning and also went around the parking lot. My next short-term goal is to make it up the hill without resting for five seconds. Right now I rest twice for five seconds each time. Maybe I'll be able to walk it tomorrow with only resting once, maybe not . We'll see.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2016, 07:28 AM   #3069
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Walked the hill, the parking lot, and the top of the cul-de-sac. No rests, but I might be overdoing it. Will rest tomorrow if I want to. Will stop posting in this thread every day because I pretty much say the same thing .
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2016, 07:31 AM   #3070
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Walked the hill, the parking lot, and the top of the cul-de-sac. No rests, but I might be overdoing it. Will rest tomorrow if I want to. Will stop posting in this thread every day because I pretty much say the same thing .

Everyday you do it is an accomplishment. So I say post away!
Old 06-21-2016, 07:33 AM   #3071
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
Everyday you do it is an accomplishment. So I say post away!
I think once a week or so will do, but I appreciate your support, TL1.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2016, 10:12 AM   #3072
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Well I worked at the kennel the past two mornings, scrubbing outside runs. That's about all I've had time to exercise since I have my other job and family obligations. But I figure hey it's something, right? Better something than nothing at all I guess.....:hanglo ose:
Old 06-22-2016, 07:50 AM   #3073
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,128 Times in 3,010 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well I went out dancing last night and that lasted until 1am so I'll count that as my exercise experience for today, yes? Yes.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2016, 07:55 AM   #3074
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Excellent workout this morning, exercisers!

I had a training session so my warm up was quick.

Technogym elliptical
40 cal, .18 mi, 5:00 min

30 minutes of strength training including core work with cables, tricep curls, chest presses, vertical leg presses, lat pulldowns and whatever else I'm forgetting.

My trainer also had me do some stretches using the Bosu to elongate my back muscles as I tweaked them during the night. I had some nasty Charley horses and it happened when dealing with them. It was a rough night but this morning has been lovely thus far, so I hope it stays this way.

When my half hour was up, I decided I still had some gas in the tank so I hopped on a treadmill and walked it out for a few minutes and followed it all up with about 10 minutes of stretching.

Precor 954i, interval program
110.3 cal, 1.02 mi, 20:00 min

Honestly, I was doing okay but somewhere along the line, I got the urge to make it one mile or more. I wasn't going to make it like I was, so I bumped up the speed and then I slow jogged during the cool down...I know, I know....totally not the purpose of the cool down but it worked...so I made it a mile. I could only slow jog, like baby jog with my feet barely off the belt, because I didn't plan on running or jogging today and didn't wear a joggable sports bra.

Ooops.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 06-23-2016, 06:05 PM   #3075
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,128 Times in 3,010 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Whew, I needed this today! I had some surgery on Friday last week that took me off of exercising until I was cleared at the end of the day yesterday (The fact that I went out dancing on Tuesday doesn't count... shhh) Just finished a re-entry one mile gentle run and a short spin on the bike. Just enough to get sweaty and get that energy out of my body. I get cranky when I can't exercise.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2016, 04:40 AM   #3076
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Getting ready to go bust my butt at the kennel for about 5 hours, then come home and cut grass for awhile. So hopefully I will have a good heart pumping day!!
Old 06-25-2016, 05:44 AM   #3077
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Yesterday was definitely a movement with intention kind of day. Work was filled with a lot of manual labory, sweaty, bendy, sweepy, leaf blowery things.

The day before was physically demanding as well with a lot of outdoors cleaning and spider fighting and I wound up dragging a giant piece of furniture for a while until one of my customers saw and took pity on me and we loaded it into his truck to drive the 100 or so yards I would have had to drag it more.

Somewhere along the way from the gym to yesterday, I tweaked my side on the left, underneath my rib cage. I'm happy to report that today is much better. I was getting pretty cranky from the discomfort.

I'm very good at injuring myself. Not Evil Knievel good but still good.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 06-25-2016, 09:25 AM   #3078
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Walked three times this week. Had a good walk on Wednesday—clocked in 5 flights of stairs on the FitBit. Bought some new walking shoes this week but don't like the way they fit after wearing them a couple hours around the house. Will return them this morning and look for something else.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2016, 07:17 AM   #3079
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Today was a nice day!

I warmed up on the Precor EFX576i elliptical.
Stats: 91.2 cal, .77 mi, 1302 strides, 11:00 min

Then I had a 30 minute session with my trainer.

I did free weight exercises, weight lifting and machine-assisted exercises, planks, that machine that looks like a space contraption and used the straps hanging down for assisted deep squats. We touched on everything: upper and lower body, core and back.

I feel pretty good right now. We'll see how I feel 12 hours from now.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2016, 11:13 AM   #3080
indianfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Single

indianfemme is on a distinguished road