Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Thinking Harder

Old 12-31-2011, 03:35 PM   #41
BoiJen

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Relationship Status:
happy to find inner peace

BoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST Reputation

I've learned that my son is the one person I share the most with emotionally, and his memory, on things even I forget, is excellent. He has
taught me to believe in "magic", especially the kind I tell him of, when my belief in it was not there at first.
I've also learned that people who push you away are the ones who need you the most, but they won't tell you until they hit a breaking point.
One last thing I learned is that people who say they will never leave, always do, and if they say they will be there, never are.... Until proven.
BoiJen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BoiJen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 03:51 PM   #42
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiJen View Post
I've learned that my son is the one person I share the most with emotionally, and his memory, on things even I forget, is excellent. He has
taught me to believe in "magic", especially the kind I tell him of, when my belief in it was not there at first.
I've also learned that people who push you away are the ones who need you the most, but they won't tell you until they hit a breaking point.
One last thing I learned is that people who say they will never leave, always do, and if they say they will be there, never are.... Until proven.
I understand the emotional connection with your kiddo, it is amazing. As is there memory for what we forget. OMG, I never imagined how much brain power I've lost over the years but she reminds me daily.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 03:53 PM   #43
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

I've learned that I can withstand the difficult times in my life if I give myself a chance to experience the events without struggle or negativity.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 04:11 PM   #44
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

I've learned I just might not be ready to let go of those dreams I had when I was 20-something.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 04:31 PM   #45
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

i have learned that sometimes..through no fault of either party..relationships just don't work out..there isn't always hatred or blame or cheating or lieing or mud slinging..sometimes it just doesn't work. And everyone who comes into our lives for no matter the length of time or reason why..have a purpose..have something to teach us if we are just willing to learn.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 04:49 PM   #46
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by msW8ing View Post
i have learned that sometimes..through no fault of either party..relationships just don't work out..there isn't always hatred or blame or cheating or lieing or mud slinging..sometimes it just doesn't work. And everyone who comes into our lives for no matter the length of time or reason why..have a purpose..have something to teach us if we are just willing to learn.
Oh so learned that one this week. I really wanted to make 'em suffer but I was lucky that my sister reminded me to let go and let go fast so there was room for a peaceful resolution. Because it was what we really needed a peaceful resolution. And peace is being found.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2012, 01:57 AM   #47
1ladyface

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
loved and loving

1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation

I've learned (or am trying to learn) to be patient with my body. Recovering from this cold takes time, getting more flexible takes time, getting stronger takes time.

I was talking with a friend today about how I overdid it this weekend and exercised too much and re-aggravated that pesky cough I developed over Christmas. He's in a similar place so we each came up with a mantra to remind ourselves to slow down this week. Mine was initially "my body is still healing" but then I realized that made me angry and impatient so I changed it to "my magical body is healing itself" which feels good.

(though slow)

-ladyface

http://www.1ladyface.blogspot.com
1ladyface is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1ladyface For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 11:27 PM   #48
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default I've learned..

true kindness is perhaps greater than love
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 12:52 AM   #49
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

Some things are impossible.
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 01:23 AM   #50
mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,116 Times in 281 Posts
mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

Patience is a virtue and I am not a virtuous woman.
mariamma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mariamma For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 05:21 AM   #51
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

The most attractive packages contain the most artificial ingredients
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #52
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I've learned that things really do seem better in the morning—when my energy is at its best, and the sun is shining.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 01:51 PM   #53
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

How wonderful life is when it is really happening, the challenges and learning is part of the big ole wonderful picture of reality. Talking about the hard stuff and being safe to do so without becoming the bad guy is an amazing thing.

That i am worthy of a nice home, safe place to live (Thank you Syr!) where i have freedoms, without landlords telling me what to do or not to do.

that sugar coating the truth is not a good idea, that only comes to bite you in the butt. i'm also learning to recognize saccharin when i see it.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 01:55 PM   #54
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I have learned that I make my own happiness and not the people in my life.
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 01:58 PM   #55
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i've learned that i can't fix/save others, they have to figure it out on their own
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 03:10 PM   #56
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

I have learned...

Everything happens for a reason

Karma does exist,she is just quiet sometimes

Never assume...regardless what it is
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 03:29 PM   #57
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

When people tell you who they really are; listen. When they tell you what they are looking for and you are NOT it; walk away.

I have a tendancy to think people change. They don't. If that is who they say they are; I need to start listening and walk away.

I once had a woman tell me, "I am going to do nothing but hurt you." (emotionally) Apparently I took that as a challenge to try to prove to her that she wouldn't. How STUPID of me to do that! I let her hurt me....I gave her that power when I didn't walk away....when I didn't listen to her TELLING me what she was going to do.

Ancora mi imparno!! (I am still learning!)
Old 03-16-2012, 03:30 PM   #58
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:

Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
i've learned that i can't fix/save others, they have to figure it out on their own
Amen to that!!
Old 03-16-2012, 03:32 PM   #59
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by msW8ing View Post
This is so absolutely true!! They are there for a reason, season, or a lifetime!
Old 03-16-2012, 03:35 PM   #60
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
>snip<

I have a tendancy to think people change. They don't. </snip>
Amen to THIS.