How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The beauty of nature and the kindness of strangers...

And

A couple who saw my Patriots magnet yell "GO PATS!" at me. Indeed. Can't wait for football
Old 06-05-2016, 02:24 PM   #6562
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation

BBQ and beers on the beach with beautiful weather and fantastic company.
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 06:16 PM   #6563
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

As I was walking out from hickory nut falls today, a lady saw me and said to her husband, "ohh here comes a hiker!"

I've been hiking for years but no one has ever referred to me as a hiker.
Old 06-05-2016, 07:13 PM   #6564
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Just now- the 16 year old daughter asking if we can get in my bed and watch I Love Lucy. She had a hard day. This is the perfect remedy.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 08:21 PM   #6565
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

In the past month that I've been laid up at home, Skip, my little dog has brought me much joy and a lot of company while laying up in the bed. He's comical and makes me laugh. He's just a joy to have as my sidekick.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM   #6566
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My son and messages from him. I'm so proud!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2016, 06:03 PM   #6567
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

So today I took my truck to my buddy to replace the brakes. His wife came pulling a little wagon with the little granddaughter in it, she is 18 months old. We sat and talked a bit. The baby was born at 24 weeks. She was 1 pound and 10 inches long at birth. She was in the hospital for a long while but is fine now and a happy little girl. Knowing that this active little person was born up against such odds and has come so far brings me great joy.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2016, 07:04 PM   #6568
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Getting proof that I haven't forgotten everything I learned in elementary school.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2016, 08:43 PM   #6569
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Getting proof that I haven't forgotten everything I learned in elementary school.

I made it through too! Whew...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2016, 09:56 PM   #6570
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Making Momma D's secret BBQ chicken sauce for the first time in several years. Brings back very fond memories of many wonderful dinners and special time spent with her.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2016, 01:38 PM   #6571
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

A visit to the Biltmore which yielded a heap of wild life experiences ..

First, I was watching a big fish in the pond. Then I looked over and saw a fish about 3x the size of the bass. It had to be 18" or more. I remarked to a lady sitting nearby that I'd give anything for a fishing pole. She said "I did that once. They said if I got caught again I'd lose my season pass!" she's the old lady I will be one day lol

Then...as I was leaving I saw what I thought was a large piece of tire rubber in the road. As I got closer I realized it was a huge, coiled black snake.

I stopped and found a stick and helped it to the side of the road. He was posturing like a venomous snake and I wasn't about to find out the hard way. Come to find out , he was a little injured but I think he'll be ok. He was feisty!

Lastly, on the way out I saw what I thought was a loose dog. Upon looking I saw that it was a youngish bear. Prolly under 5 years old. He had on a tracking collar. My fear was that he was headed towards Hendersonville road...a VERY busy road . I bleeped the horn to try to scare him the other way.

It was literally a wild day. And I totally forgot to mention the turkey hen that was standing very close to us and clucking for her babies. They had gone through the fence and She couldn't figure out how to get to them...silly bird
Old 06-13-2016, 06:02 PM   #6572
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Finding a big turkey vulture feather on my front step.
Old 06-13-2016, 07:41 PM   #6573
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

• Being gifted four third row center tickets to a local Dead and Co concert next week- picked them up today and they came with VIP parking too- whoop!
  • Making plans with my friends on how to circulate the tickets among us throughout the night.
  • Success in navigating some business challenges.
  • A great talk on the phone.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2016, 06:59 AM   #6574
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Cleveland! Mistake on the Lake no more!
Old 06-20-2016, 10:05 PM   #6575
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Having Mom and my sister over for supper

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2016, 06:39 AM   #6576
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

I have big fun plans for tonight so I wanted to sleep in this morning. I had time to sleep in. So, I assumed my body would do the normal *ping!!!* Awake at 5am. But it didn't! I slept more than I have in months!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2016, 10:18 AM   #6577
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

My kennel job, my spouse and three dogs, seeing a deer in my backyard.
Old 06-22-2016, 06:47 AM   #6578
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Last night at work, I told my associate, thank you for doing something. She stopped for a moment and said, " you said thank you, that made me feel good"

I say 'thank you' all the time. She, just realized the feeling I brought on.

She then told me, I guess I'm just not used to hearing it, coming from a house of disfunction. She says..."I'm going to say "thank you " more often.

I can look back and name all the people who have influenced me, who I've learned valuable lessons from. I'm realizing it's me, now, who can be the influencer.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2016, 08:34 PM   #6579
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

It was pure joy and some happy tears.

I had a customer come in today, that was quite chatty with me the last time she was in. Today, she was telling me about her flooded home story. How she just couldn't wash the smell out of her clothes, how she lost family mementos, but was able to save the piano. (She is a composer.) Well another customer heard this story and joined into the conversation. This customer ended up buying her selections. Truly an act of kindness.

She was overwhelmed to say the least. Sometimes people surprise me 😇

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2016, 08:52 PM   #6580
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Making an appointment to speak to an advisor about the accelerated nursing program that my school offers. I could have my BSN in 3 years..at a minimal cost. I meet the criteria so...its just about when I can start. Oh and I'd have my ADN in 2 years...can't beat that with a stick.

Also made an appointment with my credit union to discuss how to improve my credit score. I have no credit vs bad credit. Some say that's worse. We shall see..

Feels like I'm wrangling up some ducks at long last....

Tags
joy