Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 07-02-2016, 06:19 PM   #21
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

Tru, I sent an note to Medusa.
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2016, 09:16 PM   #22
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Having the same issue using IE or Foxfire Upload1.topcmm.net
Old 07-02-2016, 09:24 PM   #23
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

Everyone is also being booted and reconnected by the chat room. The room seems to be imploding
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2016, 09:30 PM   #24
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Red screen and phishing warning

I've been getting the warning since yesterday. I was able to just click that I understood the risk, and come into the room with Chrome. I ran a scan with my anti-virus, and it's clean. Don't know what the issue is.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 10:20 PM   #25
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
I've been getting the warning since yesterday. I was able to just click that I understood the risk, and come into the room with Chrome. I ran a scan with my anti-virus, and it's clean. Don't know what the issue is.
Nina, scanning it using an anti-virus program may NOT have picked up Malware. I wouldn't have gone in there because your computer could possibly be infected now with malware that isn't detectable with your antivirus on your computer, you'd need Anti-Malware program to detect some of those out there.

I'm personally not going into chat until Linus or Medusa say it's ok to go in there.
Old 07-03-2016, 07:06 PM   #26
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
Nina, scanning it using an anti-virus program may NOT have picked up Malware. I wouldn't have gone in there because your computer could possibly be infected now with malware that isn't detectable with your antivirus on your computer, you'd need Anti-Malware program to detect some of those out there.

I'm personally not going into chat until Linus or Medusa say it's ok to go in there.

I have anti malware protection in my anti virus nothing was detected
Old 07-03-2016, 07:11 PM   #27
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
I have anti malware protection in my anti virus nothing was detected
I have the same, nothing was detected, I personally think the chrome doesn't get the idea that not all things are deceptive.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 09:26 PM   #28
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I have the same, nothing was detected, I personally think the chrome doesn't get the idea that not all things are deceptive.
I'm still not going into chat until I get the all clear. I don't want to risk it. Ya'll have fun without me there.
Old 07-03-2016, 11:21 PM   #29
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
I'm still not going into chat until I get the all clear. I don't want to risk it. Ya'll have fun without me there.
We are, don't worry Lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2016, 10:41 PM   #30
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

ok... I'm getting that message too... whazzup?
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2016, 10:43 PM   #31
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virago View Post
Everyone is also being booted and reconnected by the chat room. The room seems to be imploding
I recall a while back some random talk about getting a new chat program... perhaps it is time??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2016, 06:48 PM   #32
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

I saw Medusa come online the other night, but she hasn't responded to this thread. I'm still wondering if it's still not safe to enter chat? I still get the block with Chrome and I'm not willing to risk my computer safety as I do a lot of online banking and bill paying on it, to enter it and bypass the block on Chrome. Does anyone know anything yet from Medusa or Linus on this?
Old 07-06-2016, 06:55 PM   #33
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Nothing has been said, Virago said earlier that Medusa hasn't chatted back about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2016, 10:50 AM   #34
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
My Mal-Ware hasn't detected anything either but I am getting the warning with IE .. and Foxfire... not coming in until it clears up because My Mal-ware warning pops up every 15 seconds and I can't be bothered... been on vacation all week and haven't missed much I am sure ....
Old 07-09-2016, 10:57 AM   #35
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Default BUMPITY BUMP

Medusa? Is there a live threat with malware in our chatroom??
Old 07-10-2016, 10:09 AM   #36
Chaperone

How Do You Identify?:
Chatroom Moderator
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Involved with All Chatters

Chaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Folks!

I heard from Medusa. They're aware.

We need to be patient, though, because there's some other things that have to be attended to first and they're not sure of the timeframe.

Can't wait to see you all back in Chat!
Chaperone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaperone For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2016, 07:34 PM   #37
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

so... yeah. Just tried again... Google still doing the red page and IE does nothing..lol... will keep looking for the good word! Thanks for looking into it!

The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2016, 04:06 PM   #38
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default FYI...

I attempted and used Google Chrome to enter Chat and I did NOT get the *WARNING* of a "DECEPTIVE SITE AHEAD"....

Thank you to those at BFP Admin for your dedication and diligence

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2016, 12:32 PM   #39
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Posting pictures~

Is it possible to post pictures from an iPhone in the threads?..If you know please help!