Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 07-23-2014, 01:56 AM   #21
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default What a Wonderful Thread!

I absolutely love hiking, but sadly don't do enough of it. This thread has inspired me to change that starting today! Instead of languishing on my day off, I'm going to hike Devil's Dyke, part of the South Downs National Park. The plan is to get lost in nature more mentally than physically (but I'll bring a compass just in case!) by trekking through the rolling hills of the English countryside ending up along the coastal part of the park. It's a beautiful summer's day for a hike!

CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2014, 04:24 AM   #22
traumaqueen

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
that grrl
Relationship Status:
happily occupied and awfully engaged.

traumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsunflower View Post
There's so much to see and so little time.

I'm about to head off for 2 weeks hiking across Spain. I'm planning to take a lot of pics
Couldn't agree more!

Where in Spain will you be?
Old 07-23-2014, 06:32 AM   #23
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation

I'll be in the North, carrying a rucksack, sleeping in hostels and hiking through countryside and villages and maybe a city or two.

What does everyone else have planned?

xx
Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redsunflower For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2014, 07:11 AM   #24
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation

Hiked about two miles yesterday through wetlands and around some sandstone. Enjoy the pics!

Old 07-25-2014, 09:09 AM   #25
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,806 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsunflower View Post
I'll be in the North, carrying a rucksack, sleeping in hostels and hiking through countryside and villages and maybe a city or two.

What does everyone else have planned?

xx
Sounds like a wonderful time!

I have missed your posts!

Have great fun and a bunch of pics in the gallery would be terrific!

(((Hugs)))

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2014, 06:45 AM   #26
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation

Looking forward to a hike after work today! I'll try to post more pics the weather is amazing right now too!
Old 07-31-2014, 06:52 AM   #27
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

2.5 miles on a familiar trail. Beautiful weather!

The road in:

A watering hole:
Old 08-30-2014, 07:07 AM   #28
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I am SO excited at what I found today.

Those pesky ads they post on the side of Facebook and such...well...I saw a hiking sandal I loved and clicked on it. It took me to a site I had never heard of but I'm instantly enamored!

www.plantegear.com

It is just for women and it has all things outdoors. Tents, backpacks, apparel (which only goes up to size large tops...sad for us busty girls ) All of it at a wicked mark down. But it seems their supplies are limited.

This is PERFECT timing. Mama needs a new pair of (hiking) shoes!!!

Old 04-11-2021, 11:06 AM   #29
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,987 Times in 9,938 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Rowena (Columbia River Gorge)

This is a favorite place to visit, during spring or summer. It's gorgeous during the fall months. Hazardous, during the winter months. Rico and I are thinking about our wedding plans and this is one possible place we are considering.

Lots of places to hike on trails throughout the Columbia River Gorge.
Truly breath-taking beauty.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hiking