Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 12-11-2009, 04:32 PM   #61
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I seond this! After working over 50 hours this week, my body cannot do anymore.

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottprof View Post
Day of REST: so to speak...

Long arse day at work... and now I rest and you should too
and nachos and enjoyable fun night of who knows what.. but no gym... ya need a break once and a while So do not worry about just do not get too and life will be good.

Peace and Smiles
Old 12-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #62
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I no longer drink soda's, but I do drink ice tea. I use Splenda or Equal. I drink in social situations. And the biggest change I have done is started drinking bottled water every day. Now, I do drink coffee in the morning, but for the remainder of the day, I am drinking water.

I try soy milk, and just cannot stand it. I tried to keep drinking it, but it made me so queezy. Any other suggestions for this? The only milk intake I have is with my coffee in the morning.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:21 PM   #63
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

I would say drink regular milk then... but like skim or 1% or even 2% and ween yourself down to skim...or cheese or yogurt or something to get your daily calcium intake.

I drink soy only because I can not digest milk anymore... milk is still the best thing for you to drink but alas my body says no...

if you are also lactose intollerant you can try rice milk, lactade, or almond milk... just a suggestion

Smiles
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hottprof For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2009, 08:34 PM   #64
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Thank you for the info., Hottprof.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:54 AM   #65
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

okay so like... what three days of rest and I am still tired... and I have a charlie horse in my leg... what the heck... back to the grind tomorrow... come on ya'll you can do it
Old 12-13-2009, 08:37 PM   #66
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I will be out there tomorrow after work.

Let's do as Nike says, "Just do it!"

Night,

Zimmy

Quote:
okay so like... what three days of rest and I am still tired... and I have a charlie horse in my leg... what the heck... back to the grind tomorrow... come on ya'll you can do it
Old 12-14-2009, 10:20 AM   #67
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

Default 3 mile monday

okay so it is Monday again beautiful people...

That means endorphine RUSH.... okay so the plan for today is get back in to the tredmill jog routine and hit up approximately 3.1 miles or roughly a 5K... tomorrow starts week two of the "learning to run" portion of the training...

so where ever you are with training be it for a 5K or for yourself, a reunion or just because it is winter and it is more fun to stay all snuggley warm inside you can do it...

30 min a day... sorry if these posts get redundant but for me it is helpful to stay motivated...

hugs and love..

Smiles
Old 12-14-2009, 11:43 PM   #68
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

okay so I had to tell ya... my first post of the day was very optimistic...

not only could I phycially not do 3.1 miles ( my back was pulled out at work and I pinched my syatic nerve) I barely did a mile on the arc trainer...

I am hoping tomorrow (well Tuesday) is better... and that I can at least walk some of my work out.. sheesh...

hugs and love you all can do it...

Smiles
Old 12-16-2009, 03:19 PM   #69
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation
Talking SCHOOL'S OUTTTTTTT!!

OK! So I'm done with finals and have decided to postpone my move until after Christmas...and now it begins! I have officially entered my first half marathon(13.1 miles!)It is now put up or shut up time as far as training for this race goes.I started back today with an easy paced 3 miler and now I'm sitting here cooling down and thinking..."dang I sure have missed working out!" I have set a goal of 2.5 hours which ain't bad for a tank with arms and legs! I won't be setting the world on fire,but I will finish,barring injury or world cataclysm! So kudos to everyone,time to get the party started! Kat I hope your back gets better soon,that sciatic nerve can make ya wanna strangle someone! Happy workouts,everyone! Shad
Old 12-16-2009, 06:19 PM   #70
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Shad,how r ya?I get anyone who deals with sciatic nerve probs,I have the same prob u can bet I hate how it ruins whatever im doing if I dont watch it.Acouple of months ago I managed ten days of more ,longer,productive work outs than I have in a long time.I got greedy and wanted more wight on the bflex..added some and did ok the first couple of days.Then I was working out feeling great when I felt a hard pop between my shoulder blades and arround my left shoulder..yep I poped the shoulder back out as well as pulling a muscell out...yeah big pain.It has taken me a while to get back to exersiseing slowly geting back to where I was before I screwd up.I will not do that again...my tail bone is sore from a 5 mile ride,tg for ice bags.
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:19 PM   #71
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

Hey guys

Shad and Rockin: glad to see I am not the only one holding up this thread right now... Thanks for the back conserns I popped it and ahhhhh relief lol now it is my hips that are tight.. I just can not win... well I can however .... I beat my fastest time today I am down to 24:40 for my mile and a half and I am really proud of myself, and to think I was not even going to hit the gym today... my rant for that day is that I suck at running... and the speed demon next to me did not make it any easier... but I did it and I will keep going woot

Feel better both of you guys and rest up... good luck with training for the half marathon and becareful lifting too much too soon ouchies...

Smiles
Old 12-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #72
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

hottprof,I envy u being able to run at all,with my back injury I cant run.fast walk yes..run no.Its something with the coordanating reflexes to do it.If I could still run I shure could drop more weight faster.My doc near has fits about me doing any work outs cause he is weorried about blowing the whole thing..I tell him im better of now than I was doing things his way cause I would be in a wheel chair if I had done what he wanted.He isnt my doc anymore cause all he did was reel in the inshrance money while I didnt get any better.
Rockin
Old 12-18-2009, 10:33 AM   #73
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
hottprof,I envy u being able to run at all,with my back injury I cant run.fast walk yes..run no.Its something with the coordanating reflexes to do it.If I could still run I shure could drop more weight faster.My doc near has fits about me doing any work outs cause he is weorried about blowing the whole thing..I tell him im better of now than I was doing things his way cause I would be in a wheel chair if I had done what he wanted.He isnt my doc anymore cause all he did was reel in the inshrance money while I didnt get any better.
Rockin
well I am teaching myself to run since I never did much running growing up... not to say I was not active, I played hockey and field hockey and danced but running was not my thing. I needed new motivation to lose weight and get active... I woke up one morning after a dream I had abotu running and said I am doing a marathon by the time I am 30... well crap now I need to make it happen.. one small step at a time... right now I am working on a mile and a half and dropping time on that next will be a 5K after the first 8 week training is over...

I am not going to lie.. it hurts like a beeotch, my legs, back, chest everything.. but knowing that I am doing this for a goal of the 5k is hopefully going to keep me motivated since I am dropping the goal of losing weight (it just gets depressing).

I wish you luck with your workouts.. take it easy but work out hard... be be safe with it, back issues are nothing to take lightly as you seem to know... just be safe and stay out of the wheel chair you can do it... someone once told me to promise myself 10 minutes a day or like everyother... and once you get started you rarely stop after 10 (infact yesterday I ran okay jogged right through the ten min. mark)... so worth it

Smiles
Old 12-18-2009, 04:17 PM   #74
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

hottprof
I use to run 6 or more miles a day,but after I hurt my back I couldnt get my feet and legs to move like they use to.I can ride a bike but cant run ...make no scence to me but thats how it is.I remember the first work out I did I thought I was gonna pass right out.Now I do between thirty minits to an hour 3 to 5 days a week,I get spasums and cramps that feel like Freddy Krugher is working on my back cause I do a lot of bflex work as well as weight lifting..currently im on disablity and am waiting on an appointment with a orthopedic to see what my options are,u can bet surgery wont be happening.THe last ortho I had wanted to put pins/rods in my back with a hella long recovery....on way am I gonna go thrue that.
Rockin
Old 12-18-2009, 11:47 PM   #75
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Hey kat and rock! Man you guys are inspiring! Keep it up,do whatever you can the best you can,that's what matters at the end of the day Today I did a short swim workout,4x500 yards at a brisk pace.Tomorrow is my long run day,I'm gonna do 6 miles at between 11-12 minutes a mile then do some more packing up and cleaning in this den of chaos that is my home right now. Happy Weekend everyone! Shad
Old 12-19-2009, 10:33 PM   #76
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

yeah SHAD you can do it...

I have a bit of a set back right now... pulled my hammie mid stride on friday night at the gym... I was going at a good clip too... oh well I will work it back to health... anyone know any good hammie stretches...

plus no gym today... spent 2 hours digging out my car *best work out I could ask for* woot... I love to shovel just not when the plow comes back through.. anyway I digresss...

Yeah working out... next up eating better

smiles
Old 12-20-2009, 08:06 AM   #77
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

in reply to my shoveling for two hours...

ouch

Smiles
Old 12-20-2009, 09:37 AM   #78
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Hey fellow workout peeps. I thought I would come in and start joing in on the discussions. I have always been into working out through aerobic exercise and some weight lifting. It wasn't until I spoke with my personal physician about preparing my body for transitional surgeries that I had to start really bulking up on weights and proteins. He wants me to try and get down to below 10% BMI. I am at 23% now. Sheesh!! I am guessing about a year and a half to reach that goal realistically and without killing myself. Right now I am running about 4-5 miles per day indoors. If I run outdoors I can't seem to go as far, maybe 3-4 if i am lucky. I spend probably an hour per day lifting weights focused on chest, arms, shoulders, back and legs. I end my day with aerobics, light cardio and stretching. If I don't do the last part i wake up like a pretzel!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:23 AM   #79
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

wow weatherboi... welcome to the thread... I hope you will join us more often I can not wait to be able to run... though I am working on it... is it safe to realistically be at a 10% BMI... I mean I am sure your dr knows whats best but isn't that like way under weight just asking maybe I read it wrong...good luck with your work out endevors

As for my work out today... 2 more hours of shoveling... though I did find 3 more cars and a svu... woot lol...

Smiles
Old 12-20-2009, 11:57 AM   #80
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
wow weatherboi... welcome to the thread... I hope you will join us more often I can not wait to be able to run... though I am working on it... is it safe to realistically be at a 10% BMI... I mean I am sure your dr knows whats best but isn't that like way under weight just asking maybe I read it wrong...good luck with your work out endevors

As for my work out today... 2 more hours of shoveling... though I did find 3 more cars and a svu... woot lol...

Smiles
Thanks for the welcome!!

No...as long as I am bulking muscle which is long term goal. LOTS of protein. I have lost 4% with only a 2 lb body change which I will gain back through muscle eventually. I have a friend that just achieved 12% BMI and he looks great.

* I am scratching my head now picking up the phone to call my trainer.*

Shoveling snow...that takes some dedication...goodluck with that!!! I am sure your neighbors are loving you.

*leaving to go read through thread again and see why you can't run yet*

Have a great day!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote