Old 06-16-2010, 08:12 PM   #2001
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:
In a realationship with my PhD. Dissertation work for the next 3 years

nowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputation
Default grateful

Grades are in two A's which bump my GPA to a 3.70. that is the new highest ever and considering the rough term and cancer scare I am so grateful :-)

" It's a Kind of testing, The kind of testing that spiritual warriors need in order to awaken their Heart" PC
nowandthen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nowandthen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 10:48 PM   #2002
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

A steaming cup of Tazo brand Chai. I managed to find it at the little grocers here in town for $3.99 and it makes lots of cups after you add the milk to it.
Ahhhhh, it's not so bad being away from Starbucks after all. It's not a Venti Mocha Frapp but it will do!

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mindy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 05:51 AM   #2003
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Watching "Julie & Julia" this morning with a grand cup of coffee and my sweet puppy by my side.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 07:14 AM   #2004
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm alive - I get to have fun again today!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #2005
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:
In a realationship with my PhD. Dissertation work for the next 3 years

nowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputation
Default 25 years of Sobriety today!!!!

Today I am grateful for the little yellow house in Seattle,Lambda Houston(shout out to the noon meeting), meetings in the Castro SF and the East Bay and for all the friends who have help me along the path. Today I celebrate 25 years of being Clean and Sober. Today makes everything possible in my life, it is my New years.For Dawn, who said I did not have to live like that anymore in the dressing room of the Lusty Lady(Seattle), Nikki C. my first sponsor who loved me. To Keith (RIP) who offered his couch and gave me back my first taste of kindness and humanity by drawing me a bubble bath the night before I went to treatment. For all the lunches at Luby's, love me a LuAnn special, to Ally,Sheila,and Vince we keep trudging. Andrew I love you, and to my BFF Marilyn F you have without doubt been the best part of the last three years. A special remembrance goes to those who I/WE lost to HIV in the 80's who showed me how to live sober. and as Chris F. said to me once, "The Sun light of the Spirit", yes I am grateful and humbled by those who trudge this road of happy destiny. I will keep coming back, and give away what has been so freely given to me...

" It's a Kind of testing, The kind of testing that spiritual warriors need in order to awaken their Heart" PC
nowandthen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nowandthen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 07:51 AM   #2006
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today....

Making a batch of Grands ooey gooey cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

My hanging basket of Mexican Heather is finally coming back. I thought the Texas heat killed it, but it's sprouting new green limbs & purple blooms!

Plans for a lunch date today with my FPH.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 08:18 AM   #2007
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

We're getting a two new clients at work, which means more hours, which means more money.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 08:30 AM   #2008
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Ok.. so it was yesterday..

BUT....

I noticed more signs saying.. *Sold* and *Leased*

It made me happy.. We have way to many.. For sale, For lease signs...
Old 06-17-2010, 09:02 AM   #2009
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Oldest grandaughter (5 months old) now has two teeth!!
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 09:09 AM   #2010
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

The feel of the sun on my face (ever so slight as it was) and the soft caress of the wind like etheral fingers through my hair. Those are two things that brought me joy.

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
kassykit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kassykit For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 09:44 AM   #2011
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Birds chirping, overcast and cool skies, the sweet buzz buzz buzz of incoming texts, and the still quiet of a house that only has one awakened occupant.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 10:07 AM   #2012
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

My woman.
Our obnoxious dogs.
( "> him

Not having to wake up at 5am!

AND My new creation! D-fuckin-lish, I tell you.
toasted garlic texas toast heaped with avocado cube-ettes
accompanied by strong coffee on the back porch
while watching a dozen monarch butterflies flitz fucking about full of glee and shit.

typing f u c k because sometimes it really is the most perfect word of all
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 10:29 AM   #2013
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 10:32 AM   #2014
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I want that baby! He's adorable.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:58 AM   #2015
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

kitten's warm purring body draped across my face and nursing on my head at 5:30AM. you'd think that would be a
but it's a total
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turasultana For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 12:06 PM   #2016
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,098 Times in 2,321 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

wasabi covered soy nuts ~ joy for my mouth
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:16 PM   #2017
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

Handling some home stuff--scheduled carpet and upholstery cleaning, taking the small area rug in for cleaning, ordered new curtains for the living room and dining area, and talked to the carpet installers about repairing a seam.

The smartest thing was ordering curtains in the shorter length--away from the heating vents and pet hair balls.

Sprucing up the living space brings me joy!
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 12:43 PM   #2018
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

communication
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 12:58 PM   #2019
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

a text finally
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:01 PM   #2020
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Breakfast, well brunch actually, with some very lovely friends...
Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy