Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Poly Relationships

Old 06-30-2014, 10:28 AM   #121
uniquetobeme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
In an awesome relationship

uniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Polyfidelity?

Are there many, any interested in poly-fidelity? My partner and I have discussed polyamory and poly-fidelity looks like the only thing that may work for us, so I'm just curious, It also seems really hard to meet poly lesbians. We've looked at poly events and it seems like it is mostly married hetro/bi and there doesn't seem to be as much polyfidelity from what I can tell.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:59 AM   #122
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquetobeme View Post
Are there many, any interested in poly-fidelity? My partner and I have discussed polyamory and poly-fidelity looks like the only thing that may work for us, so I'm just curious, It also seems really hard to meet poly lesbians. We've looked at poly events and it seems like it is mostly married hetro/bi and there doesn't seem to be as much polyfidelity from what I can tell.
its here with some of us just its not advertised as often or much lolol... just kiddin ... but umm yeah I will say ... im living in a poly household now with two other lesbians :P
Old 06-30-2014, 11:21 AM   #123
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

let me say this before some ppl think the wrong things ...

the poly relationship can be in many dynamics sexual and nonsexual , its kinda like one persn can fill your needs and you get your other needs met by another wither it be sexual or non sexual ... but ..i think that all people involved should be on the same page and communicate with each other .

other wise it can lead to many problems down the road or feelings can be hurt ..

and like any other relationship .. some stipulations have to be set with all involved

just my insight others might think indiferrently
Old 06-30-2014, 09:57 PM   #124
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

For me, the poly world very much overlaps the kinky community. I identify as queer, not a lesbian, but I have come across far fewer poly lesbians in the "vanilla" world. I'm not sure why...

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2014, 01:55 PM   #125
giggleluver

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme, Mostly bottom, little
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, girl
Relationship Status:
Happy, single, polyamorous

giggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputation
Default single poly mingle

I am currently single but am a poly femme in the Pacific NorthWest struggling to figure out the ins & outs ( oh my!) Of this site and have yet to maintain a successful poly relationship. I have not however given up and am looking to get to know other people who share my interests.

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream and that is pretty much the same thing.

Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
~Leo Tolstoy
giggleluver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to giggleluver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2014, 04:53 PM   #126
WickedFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very Happily Married to Bobbi46

WickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Great reading on this thread...
WickedFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WickedFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2014, 11:07 PM   #127
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Can I throw my hat into the poly flirting pool. I have been in both types and many diffrent types of poly relationships. Minogomy amd Poly both have advantages and disadvantages. When it comes to poly though communication 100% honesty 100% of the time then add the rught mix of pepole and energy then all kinds of magic is possible. Can you tell that I prefer poly. Individuals tend to be less jealous and I don't do jealous well so another benefit.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2014, 07:54 PM   #128
D Phryxus

How Do You Identify?:
bi femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine
Relationship Status:
Poly-married

D Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST Reputation

-waves- new on BFP and this thread...obviously.
I think its great that there is specifically a poly flirt thread here. So many sites have a poly forum but only a singles flirting thread and I, like many others, feel too weird flirting on there especially being married.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:05 PM   #129
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Phryxus View Post
-waves- new on BFP and this thread...obviously.
I think its great that there is specifically a poly flirt thread here. So many sites have a poly forum but only a singles flirting thread and I, like many others, feel too weird flirting on there especially being married.
Welcome to the poly planet!
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2014, 07:54 PM   #130
D Phryxus

How Do You Identify?:
bi femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine
Relationship Status:
Poly-married

D Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Welcome to the poly planet!
Thank you!
Old 08-30-2014, 08:32 PM   #131
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,435 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

welcome d!
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2014, 10:46 PM   #132
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
welcome d!
hey you.....nice to see you!
Old 09-12-2014, 04:01 PM   #133
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation
Default i am not poly...but this is funny...

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2014, 04:24 PM   #134
FtMPlus1Seeks1

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm Dom & Femme Switch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him for him, and her for her!
Relationship Status:
Married, seeking 3rd.

FtMPlus1Seeks1 is on a distinguished road

New to the site... New to this thread... But going to throw it out there.

We are an Ftm/Femme couple, legally married and together now for 5 years... and searching for a third to complete our triad. Both of us have been in poly relationships before, and we know what we're getting into!

If you're an FtM and interested in an arrangement such as ours... Let's chat!
FtMPlus1Seeks1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FtMPlus1Seeks1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2014, 05:04 AM   #135
D Phryxus

How Do You Identify?:
bi femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine
Relationship Status:
Poly-married

While I don't qualify in the last post, it did bring up an interesting thought -

For those who are in multiple relationships, how did you meet your partners?

I met my husband online. My last girlfriend I met through friends. Before that I met my girlfriends through the local BDSM and Kink communities I was part of usually.
Old 02-17-2015, 01:36 PM   #136
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Phryxus View Post
While I don't qualify in the last post, it did bring up an interesting thought -

For those who are in multiple relationships, how did you meet your partners?

I met my husband online. My last girlfriend I met through friends. Before that I met my girlfriends through the local BDSM and Kink communities I was part of usually.
I am currently single, however both of my ex's I met online, here in fact. Currently mingling with folks in my local BDSM circles.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2015, 12:13 PM   #137
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

hmmmmm.... anyone awake in here??

Are any of you all going to the reunion this year??
Old 05-12-2015, 03:08 PM   #138
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,435 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
hmmmmm.... anyone awake in here??

Are any of you all going to the reunion this year??
reawakening, and yes, i hope to go to reunion this year!
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2015, 03:02 PM   #139
giggleluver

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme, Mostly bottom, little
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, girl
Relationship Status:
Happy, single, polyamorous

giggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputationgiggleluver Has the BEST Reputation

baby girl looking for friends in the poly community. open to possibilities. I am sober and hoping to find people who also are in sobriety.

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream and that is pretty much the same thing.

Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
~Leo Tolstoy
giggleluver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giggleluver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2015, 06:28 PM   #140
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
reawakening, and yes, i hope to go to reunion this year!
Save me a dance please

Tags
chatting, dating, flirting, mingling, polyamory