Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Coming back home, I've missed this place!
Old 09-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #11022
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

my babe tonight as we are sitting beside each other on the couch. . she sends me a pm and up pops my lil window with a message from her so I play along. . and we have a nice lil chat that includes flirting.

off to spend the rest of the evening now with her!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 08:42 PM   #11023
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
my babe tonight as we are sitting beside each other on the couch. . she sends me a pm and up pops my lil window with a message from her so I play along. . and we have a nice lil chat that includes flirting.

off to spend the rest of the evening now with her!
oh isn't that so much fun. My girl & I do that, too!! lol She is really close by to me, and it is sexy!!!
Old 09-27-2012, 11:21 PM   #11024
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Pretending....

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 11:46 PM   #11025
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

A message to say she had fallen asleep. And then calling me precious

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 12:05 AM   #11026
CA_BabyCakes

How Do You Identify?:
All Femme

Thanked 1,174 Times in 282 Posts
CA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smiling from ear to ear!

Randy Butternubs
CA_BabyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CA_BabyCakes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 05:39 AM   #11027
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This site...

There are some folks here that are down right friggin funny!

Creative minds!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 05:50 AM   #11028
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

;-)

Just addressed this.
Old 09-28-2012, 06:08 AM   #11029
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

it may seem small to most but being able to get up only once in the middle of the nite to go to the bathroom and KNOW i could go back to bed and sleep the nite and not have to camp out on the couch cuz I would b up in less then 2 hrs to go again. I love knowing that most of the water is GONE and the constant run to the bathroom is about over.

I have in the last 10 days lost the 35 lbs i had gained in the hospital plus a few extra. I need to lose more weight so Im hoping that I will be able to keep this up and get down where i really need to be and where I can be more healthy
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:10 AM   #11030
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default What made me smile today

Watching the goat graze knowing he is getting healthy. Watching the chickens in my backyard eating feed.Playing with my pigs.
StrongButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StrongButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:28 AM   #11031
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,511 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

waking up and seeing the skies grey and dark. Knowing they will open up and pour down rain soon. Smiling cause it will be cooler and I can wear a new dress with some leggings it's a femm thing....

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:30 AM   #11032
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
waking up and seeing the skies grey and dark. Knowing they will open up and pour down rain soon. Smiling cause it will be cooler and I can wear a new dress with some leggings it's a femm thing....
ENJOY YOUR NEW DRESS!

and the rain!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:37 AM   #11033
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Getting a good nights sleep and waking up early to get stuff done
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:43 AM   #11034
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Getting a good nights sleep and waking up early to get stuff done
Easy to do when some1 and I not naming names isnt up and down the stairs all nite huh????
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:46 AM   #11035
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

My second cup of coffee lol. It's going to be a good day today.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:56 AM   #11036
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

almost posted this in the what did I buy today thread. bahahahaha! I'm still waking up sheeeesh.

It is still early but I just called into work to get my scheduled changed.. and they did and I should be happy, but I kinda feel like shit cause my boss made it seem like such a hassle although my coworkers I'm switching with had no issue with it whatsoever. ughhh. <<< half smile..

ok smile It means I get to watch my Broncos Sunday.. so now they better win then I'll be smiling again! haha.. and I'll get to spend more nights with my babe.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #11037
Daktari

Smile

A dude shedding real, full on emotional tears in a meeting. He needed to do it and those of who do that stuff were smiling in recognition and encouragement.

Keeping coming back chuck, it works and you're worth it!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #11038
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Messages from friends
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #11039
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Replacing the sound of crabby coworkers and ringing phones withe the sweet sounds of my little big man telling me about his day and that he missed his mama. Ahhhhhh....big grins!
Old 09-28-2012, 08:22 PM   #11040
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Text messages from my Papi and looking over at our little Babygirl Chihuahua snoozing on the couch next to me

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile