Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Starting My new contract on Monday, and what that may parlay into. Camping excursions soon and in the future. Trips planned and spontaneous. When you least expect it .. the Universe provides in so many ways. I am feeling the most blessed than I have in quite some time. Yet, I wish, how I wish. Though I need to remember everything truly does happen for a reason.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 05:20 PM   #6302
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

The future ~ its starting to look bright :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 06:13 PM   #6303
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
What's on my mind...

Wishing I had a pair of socks at work! I got caught in a downpour at lunch, while wearing flip flops. Now my feet are cold & my shoes are soaking wet!

I'm sending ya a pair of mine. I just got done mowing and sweating so they're kinda smelly. Hope that doesn't matter.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 10:03 PM   #6304
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

For the last two weeks I have helped open a new store. I don't really want to say for who since they made us a sign a paper saying they will fire us if we say bad stuff about them on facebook or blogs, etc - even though what I am going to say is nice.

So I helped open this store. There was nothing in it but about 6 small boxes. Seriously four walls, a tiled floor. In the first day we unloaded 2 trucks, put up almost all the shelves on the sales floor and in the back. The shelves in the back are really high like 20 feet. The second day we completed putting up every shelf and the floor shelves. The thrid day we had all the check out counters installed. In two weeks we had all the signs up, all the stock put up and labeled. And a lot of the stock is fairly heavy. Some of it over 60 pounds a piece! This was with 13 people. Really, an amazing amount of work. The store could have opened tomorrow but the phone lines weren't installed til today and it's a 24 hour download. So it'll be monday.

But shewww it was hard on the body. I sure as shit am not 20 anymore lol and people that were in their 20's were complaining of being sore and shit. I'm a night owl and I can usually get 4 or 5 hours sleep, get up the next and shit it n get it, but whoa nelly! No fucking way. It was all I could do to stay up til 10 pm. Some people told me they were a sleep on their couches by 8:30 - and they didn't get home til 7:00! Then it was 105 outside temps but the airconditioning was running 24 hours a day (the ac guy said the units weren't hooked up the thermostats and that the IT person would hook them up). I'm not shitting you, if it wasn't in the low 60's it was in the upper 50's. I'm pretty damned hearty and even I had to bring a winter shirt. Even the big muscular men complained about it being cold - and they were the ones doing the really heavy work. Finally after the ac guy came back they started turning the ac breakers off and on as needed.

The cool thing though is meeting all those people. These two guys loved music and on our breaks they would stand outside and sing and dance. Aw hell I learned words to songs that I could never make out. It was great watching them. One of them flirted with me which I thought was pretty funny, rather amusing and almost endearing. He had personality plus, no gaydar but still a good guy.

There was a girl from New Orleans who moved up here after Katrina. They had lost everything. She was really cool, listening to her life story and she knows a shit ton about cars. She taught me a lot, and even some of the guys too. She also had no filter and I'm quite sure her favorite word was fuck.

There was poor lady who I went to lunch with everyday who lives in a trailer in the middle of BFT (bum fuck tennessee). I've worked with her a few times before. It kindly made me sad as she told me her story over time. One of her husbands had died and some jerkoffs broke into her trailer and stole guns from her grandpa, rings and jewelry from her dead husband, money she had saved to pay her property taxes. It made me sad to see her struggle. She doesn't even have air conditioning and everyone knows how hot trailers get.

One really weird guy but I suppose there's always one of those. One christian girl who is very sheltered but also very sweet. One really good looking guy - think of George Clooney but with a large dose of sarcasm. Another guy who's really young and felt secure enough with me to talk about his aging dog that has arthritis. I think some of the other guys gave him shit for loving that old dog but hell, he's had her since he was 7 years old. He showed me a picture of her and OMG I wanted to hug her! I gave him lots of advice that may help her feel better as I had a dog with really bad hips and she made it til she was 16 and a half.

There was the 3 people who ran the show, traveling from town to town opening stores. I can just imagine the pressure they're under. One guy - the supervisor would walk around talking to himself. One time he stopped near me and picked a box up, then set it back down saying "it'll be ok, it'll all be ok." That's stress management there.

All in all it was really cool. So many personalities and not one fight or argument, just 16 people working to get it done.

~~~shark~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 01:00 AM   #6305
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,617 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

more than a bit worried that I wont get a SSDI check in the mail because of the damn government. I dont want to go back to abject poverty, thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 07:10 AM   #6306
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Common courtesy and manners - where have they gone?
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 09:07 AM   #6307
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
Common courtesy and manners - where have they gone?
Well, don't let people lie to you and tell you they're alive here in the South.

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 09:18 AM   #6308
DoReMiFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Hey Lady!

DoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default fill your cup to the rim with brim

Coffeecoffeecoffeecoffercoffee.
DoReMiFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoReMiFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:38 AM   #6309
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

SERIOUSLY?????? What the hell goes through peoples minds!!!!! Why would you bring a dog shopping on a day when it's 100 degrees and chain it in the back of a truck with no water!! DAMN I"M PISSED!
Old 07-30-2011, 10:43 AM   #6310
SomethingBeautiful

How Do You Identify?:
Neither butch nor femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, captain? :P
Relationship Status:
Existant & no so complex anymore

SomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST Reputation

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind..
SomethingBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SomethingBeautiful For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 12:27 AM   #6311
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Raspberry tea at 10pm, July 30, 1994...
a 12 mile ride in the ambulance at midnight...
4 o'clock am, July 31, 1994. ....
his tiny little hands, sweet, soft, wavy dark hair, little button nose, gentle, peaceful look on his face... and how I kissed him on the forehead and said "momma loves you, honey... we will be together again one day..."
when day light broke...finding a bluebird on my windowsill
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 12:37 AM   #6312
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Why does my body think on the weekend now that its supposed to be up all night and sleep during the day arrrrggghhh...

I have an apt ot pack... Hell, I have to start cleaning behind what Im packing.

The move is in a less than two weeks. Sigh...

Thinking of getting another dog. So Simon has company down the road.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 01:00 AM   #6313
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Discrimination laws....................& the future...
Old 07-31-2011, 01:13 AM   #6314
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

My girl hasn't felt good today, serious BOO to that! One of my employees is having a really hard time right now, seeing this big burly guy cry breaks my heart. I'm having a GREAT season, my crew totally ROCKS. July is almost OVER, wheeeeee! Life is GOOD! So much to look forward to. Seeing DEAR friends and a silly brown dog in a couple days, can't wait! Damn I'm tired,lol.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:59 AM   #6315
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Question

WTF why am I wide awake....
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:24 AM   #6316
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Labor day weekend....all weekend long

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 05:46 AM   #6317
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow This article.

"It is amazing how many uncomfortable situations people get into and stay in because they are unwilling or afraid to admit that they've changed their minds." ~ Brian Tracy Sometimes the hardest thing to do, and the thing that can make a huge difference in your life, is to say "I changed my mind."

Do you know one of the main reasons people lose money in the stock market? They don't have an exit strategy. They don't know when to cut their losses and get out of a bad investment. They think that if they just hang in there, the stock will rebound and they'll make their money back. It seems to go against our nature to face up to a loss or a situation that is going badly and to make a change. Sometimes, one of the best things you can say is "I changed my mind."

We stay in circumstances that are uncomfortable, unprofitable, unfulfulling, sometimes even dangerous, rather than taking the steps to make a change and improve the situation. We find it too hard to say "I changed my mind."

What is keeping you from changing? Is there an area of your life where a change could do you good? Are you in a dead end job? Are you facing an empty nest or contemplating retirement and unsure of how to move on to the next phase of your life? Do you have a relationship on life support that desperately needs to be revived? Do you want to start doing or stop doing something? To get in or get out? There are all sorts of ways we keep from changing. Some are external constraints, some are internal. If I were to make a guess, I'd say at least 80% are internal. Which is really good news, because you have complete control over the internal barriers. Let's take a look at some reasons we don't change and what we can do about them.

The comfort zone. The first barrier to change is our old friend, the Comfort Zone. The force of Habit is a powerful force to keep us in the status quo. Or as the old saying goes, "The devil you know is better than the devil you don't know." Often it is easier to put up with the situation than it is to change . . . or so it seems. But little by little, small things add up until suddenly you are faced with CHANGE in capital letters, forced on you by an emergency situation that could have been avoided.

To replace a bad habit with a good one, take advantage of the comfort zone. Find ways to make it harder to do the old familiar activity and easier to do the new one you want to habitualize. Put the candy or the cupcakes in a plastic bag inside a covered container in the back corner of the top shelf in the cabinet. Put the fresh veggies or other healthy snacks at the front of the refrigerator where they are easy to grab. Bring home fruit instead of chips or cookies. Put the TV remote in a drawer in another room where you have to get up and walk to get it. Keep the book you want to read next to the sofa, where the remote used to be. If you want to quit smoking, clean all the ashtrays and put them in a bag in the back of a closet and throw away all your cigarettes. If you want to exercise first thing in the morning, sleep in your (clean) gym clothes. You get the idea.

"Things will get better." This is a lie the Comfort Zone frequently whispers in our ear. Truthfully, sometimes things do get better. But if they aren't better by tomorrow, or at least by next week, seriously consider if you really believe things will get better on their own.

This thought that things could be better can actually be your first step towards making a change for the better. At least you've acknowledged to yourself the fact that things ain't all that great. Now, visualize what could make things better. Get in a quiet, comfortable space and really see in your mind's eye the way you want the situation to be. (By "see", I may mean "hear" or "feel" or "think about" -- however visualization works for you.) Do this for about 5 minutes, at least once a day. Again, make it easy to do until it becomes a habit.

"Change is too hard." Indeed, we usually perceive change as difficult -- that's what the Comfort Zone is all about. And because our perception is our reality, change becomes hard for us. However, if you change the perception, you change the reality. One way to do this is to dispute this negative belief.

Here are 4 questions you can use to dispute negative thinking: What is the Evidence for the belief? What are Alternatives to the belief? What are the Implications of the belief? How Useful is the belief? Ask and answer these questions about your belief that change is too hard. Keep telling the truth and see if your perception that the change is too hard changes.

"My wife / husband / family / friends / boss / employees / co-workers, etc. etc. might not like me if I change." With this statement, you are basing current behavior on a future outcome that may or may not be true. The fact is that some people may prefer the "old you", especially if the change makes you more independent, or gets you out from under their control. But consider that for a moment. If this is the primary reason for their interest in you, what kind of relationship is that? If the other person is mainly interested in what they can get from you - be that money, time, or love - then this is a one-sided relationship and it would behoove you to consider the effects of continuing this relationship as it is. The people who have your best interest at heart will become your cheerleaders as you take steps to change.

"A change may make things worse." That may be true. But it may not be true. You can't say with 100% certainty, either way. A change may make things better. That may be true, but it may not be. You can't say with 100% certainty, either way. But . . . which statement serves you better? Usually, it's that "a change may make things better". Now, since you can't say with 100% certainty that either statement is true or not true, why not pick the one that best serves you?

"I don't know what to do." Well, you now know 5 things to help you get started on your road to change.
========================================
“Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.” ~ Keri Russell
========================================
Copyright 2011, Steven Huskey, Excelerator Coaching Services.

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:19 PM   #6318
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

I feel like I've been kicked.
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:00 AM   #6319
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just thinking how its amazing when a person changes and not necessarily for the better ~ yet when push comes to shove and they know exactly what they are doing, well, that just baffles Me even more

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:26 AM   #6320
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Yikes.

I gushed about my great job yesterday and then ended up working until 5am this morning.
We had 2 server crashes and my brain is completely fried from the deep level research.

Twenty hour shift? NOT. SO. MUCH.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote