Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Quotes, Snippets, Other Writing

Old 08-06-2011, 04:26 PM   #21
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Just say no to blogs . I don't read them or have one.I can see having one if it was private and you were putting your thoughts down that only you could see because i feel as this would be inter reflection. But then you could do that on MS Word on your own computer and that way no one could read it.
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:51 PM   #22
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

I really like reading blogs. I have some of the most incredible writers on my blog reading list. Some blogs are deep and touching and make me think outside my narrow world. Some, like the English dog bloggers are just silly and fun. I follow political writers, feminist, trans, butch, femme, science, clothes, sex, and politcal writers. Some people vent and some reach out to try to help the world. I read blogs written by people from all walks of life and places in the world. I learn so much about people and the world through blogs. I can't imagine not having blogs to read. After I take down the nude art and key phrases like orgasm or beautiful women I wont have any problems with odd followers.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2011, 07:18 AM   #23
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Did anyone see the news story this morning on the couple who are going through a divorce and the husband made a blog called "My Psycho Ex Wife" where he ranted about his ex wife?

Well, the two share two children and apparently the judge in their custody case ordered the guy to remove the blog.

A violation of his first amendment rights or protecting the children and ex-wife from undue harassment? What are your opinions?
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2011, 07:35 AM   #24
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

Where do they draw the line between free speech and slander? I'm for free speech, say whatever you want but be prepared to face the consequences when said person finds out

Its hard to ignore when someone is talking shit about you but when it gets to the point that it can ruin your career, relationships, mental health, whatever - I think legal action should be taken.
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:46 AM   #25
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Dear Softly.....and good morning to everyone else too.

I love to blog. And do. But I don't think I'd have much of an audience here
about the things I blog about, so I'll just continue. Freedom of speech
is NOT a constitutional right, and Don't ever think it is. Many guidelines on that expression FREEDOM of speech.

And yes Softly, you are correct. There is a very fine line between liable and slander.

I think I want to read this thread, Softly's post just caught my eye.

YB

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:22 AM   #26
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

I have a blog: tapu~tapu. I write memoir and nonfiction on it.

I can't imagine what anyone gets out of trashing people on a blog. Like anyone cares to read something like that. Well, I guess if you know the people you might get some kind of kick out of reading it? I don't know.... Maybe this is a situation where writing an oft-suggested "letter you won't send" is in order.

My blog is not the most interesting in the world, but if you read and comment, I will answer. Ask Linus!