Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-09-2017, 05:33 PM   #3501
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I cut grass,weed whacked, pruned brush for 3 hours this afternoon.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:41 AM   #3502
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

30 min. stairmaster. I am watching "pervert park" on Netflix about a community of child sex abusers on parole (a documentary). It's very sad for sure, but also well-done.

I saw Judith on her computer in the cafe in the front of the gym. I looked away so that we wouldn't make eye contact. I did that because I prefer to chat in the locker room. She spends a lot of time on her laptop in the cafe. It's like she lives at the gym and takes a yoga class here or there.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2017, 04:53 AM   #3503
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday, I did some cleaning that has my shoulder aching this morning.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2017, 06:45 AM   #3504
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Hopefully when I leave the vet's office I will be back out in the yard this afternoon, and I have my yoga mat out to do some Pilates on the back deck.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:30 PM   #3505
Sunshine

How Do You Identify?:
Happy and peaceful
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I did my 100 situps this morning had my coffee and got to work. I check my email and there you all were working out, OMG! I forgot to finish my workout .

I did my 10 pushups, counted to 50 with my planks. I started doing this mountain climber position 3 days ago. I get into my pushup position and I run in place, it kicks my behind but it makes me feel so good afterwards.

Thank you all for reminding me .

Have a beautiful day!
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2017, 06:26 PM   #3506
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I did do some cleaning at work but now I freakin' did something to my right shoulder! If it's not one thing, it's another.

Jeezy Louisie.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2017, 07:32 PM   #3507
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I went to two PT pool therapy sessions this week. Just the small amount of walking in water and other types of therapist assisted activities, left my body on fire. But I'm guessing it's my tissues and nerves rewiring???

My sessions are private, so there's not much interaction with anyone other than my therapist.

However, I find the Netflix documentary you watched about sex offenders interesting, nycfem. Just today, on a short walk to a neighborhood store, the headline of the community newspaper was about sex offenders in housing situations. It's a tough heavy subject, for sure.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2017, 05:39 AM   #3508
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I went to the gym yesterday but didn't work out. I'm counting it anyway.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2017, 01:00 PM   #3509
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

On Sunday, I did an amazing out of walking, and yesterday I had to go get medicine and go by my primary doctor's office to reschedule two appointments in early September, so I did about the same amount of walking, yesterday.

Today and Thursday I have PT pool therapy sessions....which after I'm done, I usually need an extra pill to relax my muscles and body (it's non-habit forming, and it works well to help ease my pain levels).

Friday I go to my monthly doctor appt to evaluate my ongoing medical condition. My doctor may recommend other forms of water therapy to go with the current model in use.

All that to say, that by the time I'm done with necessary walking, either for enjoyment or for medical treatment purposes, I'm very tired and ready for a big nap or to rest primarily in bed, for a good while.

_____ ______
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2017, 08:29 AM   #3510
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I could only make myself walk three miles today.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2017, 08:59 AM   #3511
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I walked five miles this morning. I was a slacker last week and didn't walk every day plus I didn't eat as well. My mother baked a blackberry pie for my birthday. The pie is gone and I am getting back on track!
Old 08-22-2017, 08:25 AM   #3512
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Another five miles on the books! I have lost 16.6 lbs in 37 days. I should have done this long ago. Better late than never though.
Old 08-22-2017, 11:49 AM   #3513
Sunshine

How Do You Identify?:
Happy and peaceful
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I trimmed all the trees away from all the structures in the backyard this morning. It felt really good. I think it's important to change up the workout just to insure all parts of my body are getting exercised and this way I won't get bored .
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 09:56 PM   #3514
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I have not exercised for almost 2 weeks. We were in Portland for five days, and then I did not go back to exercising until today.

Today I did 30 minutes on the stairmaster, levels 1-4 intervals, 75 floors. I finished the Netflix doc "Pervert Park" about sexual offenders. It was surely a well-done doc, though so sad. It highlighted some concerns about entrapment issues. Before I left the gym today, I picked out a new Netflix doc series about occult crimes. I like to keep it light :/

After the stairmaster, I did 30 minutes of weight lifting, sit-ups and such, and stretching. It felt great to be back at the gym. And my body feels so good post-work-out.

I go back to school the day after Labor Day, so I'm dreading the effect that will have on my exercising.

Thanks for the vent, exercisers

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 04:19 PM   #3515
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I went to see about a new place to live, new apartment, today and even spent some time walking through a very beautiful park with rose gardens. I have no idea how much I walked, but it was enough, and now I'm at home resting.

_____ ______
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2017, 10:25 AM   #3516
Sunshine

How Do You Identify?:
Happy and peaceful
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Smile

Good morning all you beautiful people,

Yup, I always wake up happy lol. I don't know why but I go with it.

I did my 100 sit-ups, 15 push-ups, 30 push-up running in place and counted to 50 planking.

Have a great day and thank you for this thread.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2017, 11:09 AM   #3517
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

I did my five miles of walking. I got bored by the 6th lap and picked up all the trash on the trail.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2017, 08:10 PM   #3518
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Yesterday I did 30 minutes on the stairmaster. I have not found anything that I'm really into watching lately, so that's a bummer.

Today I also did 30 minutes on the stairmaster, as well as 30 minutes floor work out (abs, weights, yoga). It was all very fun.

Judith and I ran into each other when I was on my way out, and she was on her way in. She was dressed up and was upset I was on my way out. She looked stricken. She said, "You're not going to the party?" I didn't know about the party but I do know the gym sometimes has parties on the roof. I can't think of anything more awful than a party at the gym. Judith was dressed up for it. I was post-work-out clothes. I told her no. She tried to encourage me to go. I said that I had somewhere to be (at home doing nothing). She was disappointed. I think she would have liked to have a friend at the party. Alas, it was not to be. I felt like it was a scene from a movie, and I gave the wrong answer.

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2017, 09:12 AM   #3519
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Five miles today but I'm growing bored. Time to do something else.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:01 PM   #3520
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

I had to add 2.5 more miles because I ate two cinnamon rolls and felt guilty.

Tags
exercise, weights