Old 09-29-2011, 09:34 AM   #21
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, hym...I'm not gonna bite your head off about it
Relationship Status:
Busy... Teaching a hott professor

crashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
Crash, any woman that would fall for you will be fortunate indeed! It is clear that you have a loving heart and are looking for the "real thing".

I know there are many femmes on here that are single, are around your age, or younger and looking for the same thing, babies and all.

It will come to you!

PS: this is not me throwing my hat in the ring! My baby-making days are over

I just love what you wrote and wanted to tell you to hang in there!
Anya,
Thank you Doll . Yes, I am very loving and do want the "real thing" but I can be stubborn, prideful, suspicious, and impatient. Howeva, yes they would be fortunate because I would be steadfast. I have met many many many wonderful Femmes and have been blessed with their affection and attention. The key is 4 things: 1. Single (I won't get with anyone who is taken or who is trying to get to me before they break up with someone else). How you get you girl is how you lose your girl. 2. Mutual attraction 3. Steadfastness, constancy 4. Putting up with me! lol
As for the baby thing, I would love to have babies with someone but I know at my age that may not happen. I do love children and would welcome dating a single mother as well of course. I do not neccassarily have to have kids and babies. My main objective is a wife, one wife foreva. No need to keep hats on LOL
Old 09-29-2011, 12:10 PM   #22
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashhere4eva View Post
[B]
I will start the party:
Ladies, you break me down when you represent/respect me publicly.
For me personally..i love doing my hair and make up and getting all dolled up for Hym..i want him to be proud to have me on Hys arm..although my Daddy tells me all the time that Hy is proud and i am beautiful no matter what...but..i know i feel more beautiful if i've taken the time to get all dolled up for Hym. And the look in Hys eyes and growl in Hys voice..well that right there just makes it all worth it.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2011, 08:46 PM   #23
sweetiefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loved

sweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Anya,
Thank you Doll . Yes, I am very loving and do want the "real thing" but I can be stubborn, prideful, suspicious, and impatient. Howeva, yes they would be fortunate because I would be steadfast. I have met many many many wonderful Femmes and have been blessed with their affection and attention. The key is 4 things: 1. Single (I won't get with anyone who is taken or who is trying to get to me before they break up with someone else). How you get you girl is how you lose your girl. 2. Mutual attraction 3. Steadfastness, constancy 4. Putting up with me! lol
As for the baby thing, I would love to have babies with someone but I know at my age that may not happen. I do love children and would welcome dating a single mother as well of course. I do not neccassarily have to have kids and babies. My main objective is a wife, one wife foreva. No need to keep hats on LOL
I completely agree with #1, I won't date someone who is hungup on or still dating/married to someone else. #2 there has to be attraction. #3 I call that devotion (my favorite word) As for #4 I think in any relationship comes with the need to 'put up' with one another to some degree. Each of us come with quirks. You will find your very special wife, you seem like a great boi!
Old 09-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #24
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

crashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Bois/Butches/Guys: Tell the Lovely Ladies 1 thing that they do which breaks down our defenses. I'm talkin about our deep secrets that get to our soul not just our crotch. We already know know about their hair, the way they tap their nails on the counter, their scent, their skirts, the way their jeans hug their hips, their killa eyes, their killa smile, their lipstick on our cheeks(I could go on foreva). NOT that stuff.... I'm talkin about the deep stuff. Let's risk our pride and tell em.

I will start the party:
1. Ladies, you break me down when you represent/respect me publicly .
2. Okay, here it goes... got the balls to put up anotha one: Ladies, you break me down when you act as if I am no less of a boi when I show vulnerablilty. In fact it breaks me down even more when you admire and cherish that I show you that. In essence, it makes me stronger because I can show it.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:16 PM   #25
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

For me personally..my Daddy is so steadfast and strong..Hy was born to be a Daddy..you can just know this if you spend one minute around Hym..Hys pure essence screams Daddy..but Hy is only human..and has moments when Hy needs to be able to not be the strong one..and i am so proud that Hy knows Hy can lean on me..that i am a strong woman as well as Hys Daddys girl...i love Hym more for showing me this side..Hy is amazing in every sense of the word..my Daddy is my hero..and i think Hy is more brave when Hy shows me that side. It takes a bigger person to admit when they are struggling than to hide it imho.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 02:07 PM   #26
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsW8ing View Post
For me personally..my Daddy is so steadfast and strong..Hy was born to be a Daddy..you can just know this if you spend one minute around Hym..Hys pure essence screams Daddy..but Hy is only human..and has moments when Hy needs to be able to not be the strong one..and i am so proud that Hy knows Hy can lean on me..that i am a strong woman as well as Hys Daddys girl...i love Hym more for showing me this side..Hy is amazing in every sense of the word..my Daddy is my hero..and i think Hy is more brave when Hy shows me that side. It takes a bigger person to admit when they are struggling than to hide it imho.
MsW8ing, Thank you for sharing this. I love the input. Yes, hym being stronger because of leaning on you is the kind of thing I am talking about. Love the post.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #27
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

We wish we may, we wish we might, we wish that someday would be tonight...
Old 10-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #28
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

One Femme, I want to go to the most intimate places with you. Experience the most personal touch, the ones beyond everyday intimacies. Things like running your bath water for you, testing it to make sure it's not to hot for you. Pulling you close to me so I can reach behind your head to take you hair clip out so your hair falls down. Taking the tips of my fingers to brush the spaghetti straps on your sun dress down across your shoulders and upper arm. Slightly brush my lips against yours as I dip you down to the side and kiss you deeply. I want to lift you back up and slide your sun dress down and off then pick you up and put you in the warm, bubbly bath water with all those scents that make me weak in the knees, sprikle pedals of your favorite flowers and sit and watch you for a few minutes. Gaze at you and take in that look of wanting me in your eyes. Closer to the tub and take in the smell in the air, your scent intoxicates me. I want to reach my hands in the water and search for the soap and the cloth so I can wash you and wash your long hair (as I plan to brush it when we are done). I want to be intimate and personal like that. I want to refresh the water to keep it at comfortable temperature so you don't chill. I want to get in with you, on top of you and kiss you from your forehead down to... yes, go under the water and kiss you "there" to unlock a secret or two from your secret garden. I want to come up from under the water and follow the trail of kisses back up to your mouth, kiss you softly then deeply, getting stronger and more passionate as I touch you "there" and take you places you've never been. Then I get under you in the tub so that your back is to me and I just hold you while you while you still feel think of what we just shared. I will just hold you. The heat, the sweat, the passion, the trembling, the secret garden has been entered. Lock me in right there, in your secret garden.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:05 PM   #29
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

When a boi talks about hys problems with you, it doesn't mean hy's complaining... it means hy trusts you.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #30
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

One Femme,
Thank you for inspiring this One Boi.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:40 AM   #31
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I like being open and straight forward but I love keeping some things as surprises. Imagination and anticipation are wonderful things. Like a "hard" candy with a surprise center...
Old 10-15-2011, 07:14 PM   #32
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Nous n'avons pas à toucher le soleil, la lune ou les étoiles à croire qu'ils sont indubitables. Cela est vrai pour nous, certains n'ont jamais senti de que façon, même si elles ont été juste à côté de l'autre
Old 10-20-2011, 04:06 PM   #33
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Default Kudos !!

One Femme, I want to go to the most intimate places with you. Experience the most personal touch, the ones beyond everyday intimacies. Things like running your bath water for you, testing it to make sure it's not to hot for you. Pulling you close to me so I can reach behind your head to take you hair clip out so your hair falls down. Taking the tips of my fingers to brush the spaghetti straps on your sun dress down across your shoulders and upper arm. Slightly brush my lips against yours as I dip you down to the side and kiss you deeply. I want to lift you back up and slide your sun dress down and off then pick you up and put you in the warm, bubbly bath water with all those scents that make me weak in the knees, sprikle pedals of your favorite flowers and sit and watch you for a few minutes. Gaze at you and take in that look of wanting me in your eyes. Closer to the tub and take in the smell in the air, your scent intoxicates me. I want to reach my hands in the water and search for the soap and the cloth so I can wash you and wash your long hair (as I plan to brush it when we are done). I want to be intimate and personal like that. I want to refresh the water to keep it at comfortable temperature so you don't chill. I want to get in with you, on top of you and kiss you from your forehead down to... yes, go under the water and kiss you "there" to unlock a secret or two from your secret garden. I want to come up from under the water and follow the trail of kisses back up to your mouth, kiss you softly then deeply, getting stronger and more passionate as I touch you "there" and take you places you've never been. Then I get under you in the tub so that your back is to me and I just hold you while you while you still feel think of what we just shared. I will just hold you. The heat, the sweat, the passion, the trembling, the secret garden has been entered. Lock me in right there, in your secret garden.[/B][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]

I enjoy bathing and setting up the tub with bubble soap for my lady. This is a gesture of affection and care especially after she had a long day at work. Kudos to all the guys that take good care of their ladies.
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2011, 04:08 PM   #34
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Anya,
You are so right my freind !!
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2011, 04:41 PM   #35
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Amor_Taino View Post
One Femme, I want to go to the most intimate places with you. Experience the most personal touch, the ones beyond everyday intimacies. Things like running your bath water for you, testing it to make sure it's not to hot for you. Pulling you close to me so I can reach behind your head to take you hair clip out so your hair falls down. Taking the tips of my fingers to brush the spaghetti straps on your sun dress down across your shoulders and upper arm. Slightly brush my lips against yours as I dip you down to the side and kiss you deeply. I want to lift you back up and slide your sun dress down and off then pick you up and put you in the warm, bubbly bath water with all those scents that make me weak in the knees, sprikle pedals of your favorite flowers and sit and watch you for a few minutes. Gaze at you and take in that look of wanting me in your eyes. Closer to the tub and take in the smell in the air, your scent intoxicates me. I want to reach my hands in the water and search for the soap and the cloth so I can wash you and wash your long hair (as I plan to brush it when we are done). I want to be intimate and personal like that. I want to refresh the water to keep it at comfortable temperature so you don't chill. I want to get in with you, on top of you and kiss you from your forehead down to... yes, go under the water and kiss you "there" to unlock a secret or two from your secret garden. I want to come up from under the water and follow the trail of kisses back up to your mouth, kiss you softly then deeply, getting stronger and more passionate as I touch you "there" and take you places you've never been. Then I get under you in the tub so that your back is to me and I just hold you while you while you still feel think of what we just shared. I will just hold you. The heat, the sweat, the passion, the trembling, the secret garden has been entered. Lock me in right there, in your secret garden.[/B][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE]
I enjoy bathing and setting up the tub with bubble soap for my lady. This is a gesture of affection and care especially after she had a long day at work. Kudos to all the guys that take good care of their ladies. [/QUOTE]

Hi Mr. Sweet,
Thank you buddy for input. Feel free to keep writing!
Old 10-28-2011, 04:30 PM   #36
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Nous n'avons pas à toucher le soleil, la lune ou les étoiles à croire qu'ils sont indubitables. Cela est vrai pour nous, certains n'ont jamais senti de que façon, même si elles ont été juste à côté de l'autre

French to English Translation:

We do not have to touch the sun, the moon or the stars to know that they are indubitable. This is true for us, some have never felt that way, even if they were right next to each other
Old 11-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #37
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

LYRICS TO KRISTY LEE'S "I WANNA KNOW LOVE"

If I'm having a bad day and I feel the need to cry
I want for you to be there and wipe the tears from my eyes

I wanna know love
I'm willing to try love

I wanna see the sun shining thru the pouring rain
I wanna feel your sweet kiss on the side of my face

I wanna know love
I'm willing to try love

I wanna hear the birds singing in my ears for a while
I wanna feel my heart beat fast when i see u smile

I wanna know love
I'm willing to try love

Well can u make love something I can feel
Something so beautiful that it wouldn't seem real

I wanna know love
I'm willing to try love, yeah

I wanna know love
I'm willing to try love, yeah
---
Old 11-13-2011, 08:39 PM   #38
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Talking

One Boi has added One Femme to THE EQUATION...
Old 11-13-2011, 08:53 PM   #39
intrigue_in916

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine Lesbian Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
just dont refer to me as a 'YOU PEOPLE' or say'HEY YOU' to me
Relationship Status:
single

intrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputation
Default one boi

Damn it I really want a bath like that, one day.~~~So sexy!
Quote:
One Femme, I want to go to the most intimate places with you. Experience the most personal touch, the ones beyond everyday intimacies. Things like running your bath water for you, testing it to make sure it's not to hot for you. Pulling you close to me so I can reach behind your head to take you hair clip out so your hair falls down. Taking the tips of my fingers to brush the spaghetti straps on your sun dress down across your shoulders and upper arm. Slightly brush my lips against yours as I dip you down to the side and kiss you deeply. I want to lift you back up and slide your sun dress down and off then pick you up and put you in the warm, bubbly bath water with all those scents that make me weak in the knees, sprikle pedals of your favorite flowers and sit and watch you for a few minutes. Gaze at you and take in that look of wanting me in your eyes. Closer to the tub and take in the smell in the air, your scent intoxicates me. I want to reach my hands in the water and search for the soap and the cloth so I can wash you and wash your long hair (as I plan to brush it when we are done). I want to be intimate and personal like that. I want to refresh the water to keep it at comfortable temperature so you don't chill. I want to get in with you, on top of you and kiss you from your forehead down to... yes, go under the water and kiss you "there" to unlock a secret or two from your secret garden. I want to come up from under the water and follow the trail of kisses back up to your mouth, kiss you softly then deeply, getting stronger and more passionate as I touch you "there" and take you places you've never been. Then I get under you in the tub so that your back is to me and I just hold you while you while you still feel think of what we just shared. I will just hold you. The heat, the sweat, the passion, the trembling, the secret garden has been entered. Lock me in right there, in your secret garden.

Intriguinglyours
intrigue_in916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:07 PM   #40
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default What One Boi & One Femme Looks Like

Tags
boi, femme, je l'aime a mourir, marriage, romance