Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Yesterday, before all my appts, I asked my bff/sil to print off a form for me, because I don't have a printer for my laptop. When I went into the house, Simon and Toffee (their two dogs) greeted me at the door, then commenced to speak in Dog-Talk!

Simon loves to cross his two paws over my legs and then my arms, ensnaring me in his dog-like hug. Then Toffee jumped up on the lazy-boy recliner, nearly toppling it over, to put her paws around my shoulders and neck. Both schlicking me up to the high heavens! LOL.

Eventually, Petunia (my darling peT Cat) came forth from her hiding place and came up to rub my legs with her body and tail and started talking in her special Cat-Talk.

I actually go over the last weekend of this month to pet sit all of them while my bff/sil and her husband go over to Idaho to check up on her aging parents and to check up on their youngest daughter and husband and grandchildren's new home, which isn't too far from where my mother lives.

Can't wait to go baby-sit the family pets and watch my favorite TV programs, before and after work and on the weekend, while they take a mini-vacation over in Idaho to see their family.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2019, 10:45 AM   #1642
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

We have one cat who runs away to hide when someone comes to the door. This time he decided that my Partner's caseworker was okay. He had never seen her before, so it was very odd. Turns out, she has a multi-critter family. Before long, he was up in her lap. Weird, but good.
Che must have smelled a friendly scent from the bedroom closet where he was hiding.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2019, 09:21 AM   #1643
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

They were not at my door when I left the bedroom because I didn't set my alarm last night. Ha! I win, Loki. I got to walk into the hallway without tripping on him today.

Now, he and Gracie are snuggled up in their individual locations. He is hanging over the edges of the top level of the new cat tree because he's too big for it but loves it so much, he doesn't care that he's creating his own muffin top. Gracie is curled up in a tight ball on the top of the back of the sofa. She's soooo cute I want to squeeze her. I've got some freakin' adorable fur babies, y'all.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2019, 01:47 PM   #1644
babydollfem

How Do You Identify?:
old school stone fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
taken by my beautiful butch

babydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputation

my cat tried to eat bubble wrap and then followed me around yelling at me because I took it away from him :')
Old 02-16-2019, 03:24 PM   #1645
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Mine has an upset tummy. Diarrhea to be exact. Shes had immodium ad which is allowed, a bath and a clean shirt!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2019, 09:27 PM   #1646
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Scout was just growling in her sleep

now If I can just get her to growl at strangers coming in here when shes awake !!!
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2019, 10:58 PM   #1647
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte decided he wanted to make vision boards too. He sat on a pile of cut out shapes and would not budge. I had to lift him off multiple times and only when I had had just about enough, went to lock him in the bathroom, did he stop doing it. Then he spent the next half hour deliriously happy rolling around in the scrap pile. Please if anyone involved with this exchange is seriously allergic to cats let me know.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2019, 11:54 PM   #1648
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

My cleaning lady came today to unpack boxes from my move of five months ago. Anyway, she made a bunch of noise, but still my cat, Baby, stuck close to her and watched the activity. Usually Baby hides when folks come around. If they stay long enough, she'll come out to investigate. This was unusual. Also, Lottie is usually responsible for the vacuuming. But apparently, Baby doesn't hold that against her.
Old 02-17-2019, 06:52 AM   #1649
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollfem View Post
my cat tried to eat bubble wrap and then followed me around yelling at me because I took it away from him :')
That's how I act when someone takes bubble wrap away from me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Monte decided he wanted to make vision boards too. He sat on a pile of cut out shapes and would not budge. I had to lift him off multiple times and only when I had had just about enough, went to lock him in the bathroom, did he stop doing it. Then he spent the next half hour deliriously happy rolling around in the scrap pile. Please if anyone involved with this exchange is seriously allergic to cats let me know.
I'm developing allergies but it's not so severe that I'll break out in hives or anything. I just don't breathe well when I'm in the same room with them but that hasn't stopped me from socializing with the lil buggers so you're fine.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2019, 06:40 PM   #1650
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny Dog and Diva Kitty are being two little love bugs. They want lots of pets, and they are following me around from room to room. I was gone all weekend, and I guess they missed me! but usually they pretend to be angry at me for a little while when I first come back after several days away. Maybe they are getting used to me being gone every few weekends.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 09:05 AM   #1651
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Jeffrey (hound dog) came over around 4:00 a.m. ... plopped himself on my stomach. He still has poor sleeping on the bed manners ... lacks any idea of his size. Plain rude at times!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 02:05 PM   #1652
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Well... it is not so much that he DID anything today. Because he is fun and cute even when he is getting into trouble. (One of those it's hard to keep a straight face when he is in trouble kinda dogs. You should see him high-stepping it to the bed room when he barks and he knows he shouldn't be.)

This is more of a, it's coming up on our one year anniversary of saving each other...and I don't know what to get him. No collars, he only wears one on walks (kinda don't like them on my pets that are in the house)

So, anyone have any ideas??
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 03:05 PM   #1653
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing but the usual. Currently taking their afternoon naps.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 09:08 PM   #1654
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
This is more of a, it's coming up on our one year anniversary of saving each other...and I don't know what to get him. No collars, he only wears one on walks (kinda don't like them on my pets that are in the house)

So, anyone have any ideas??
I imagine he would enjoy being with you more than anything. Maybe teach him a trick? And use treats.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2019, 08:33 AM   #1655
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Had breakfast in bed. Took all her food out of her bowl. Moved it a few pieces at a time to her bed and ate them there. Must taste better that way....
Old 03-08-2019, 04:36 PM   #1656
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Oh he was highlarious! Went to change the bedding...and got blankets and sheet off walked them to the other room, came right back and there he was...standing on the bed all proud stance and all with two toys already back on the bed. I looked at him and said "hey mister, that is NOT helping. This isn't for the betterment of the family!" He just, yanno, wagged his tail and jumped down when I took the two off the bed and attempted to beat him to putting the sheet on BEFORE he got back up with more toys. Lets just say...he was faster....... today, he wins.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2019, 11:56 PM   #1657
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Loki spent half the night trying to get into my lap. I finally let him in and now I look like a shag rug.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2019, 07:54 PM   #1658
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Simon, my bff/sil's dog - a Jack Russell terrier - passed on and is now in puppy heaven. He was very old, in a lot of pain, and half blind, so they had to make a hard decision at the vets, last week. We all miss Simon, very much. The last time I had a chance to bond with him, he kept talking to me in his special puppy talk and refused to uncross his paws, which he kept wrapped around my arm and hand. Toffee, the blue-healer shepherd mix dog, Simon's companion, keeps watching for Simon to come home. Losing a beloved pet is always hard on the ones who love them to heaven and back. Petunia, the cat, probably misses Simon the most. They cuddled all the time and groomed each other.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2019, 12:56 PM   #1659
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I am so sorry for your friend's loss! Jack's are special dogs!!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2019, 01:36 PM   #1660
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sorry, Katchzen. That's very sad news.

Today my Jinx helped me open a huge box of art supplies, then wanted to be all up in my art journal I was testing out my new supplies. Then he tried to get IN the rolling cart I was putting stuff away in. He's crazy!!! But I wouldn't have him any other way.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets