Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 03-13-2018, 10:33 AM   #4701
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Triple happy. Empathetic towards those not having as good a day as I am.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2018, 11:00 AM   #4702
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,862 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well.

My most dear, sweet, sexaaay precious wife and I are both feeling tired, frustrated and sick of the waiting to get our show on the road and get moved to our new digs in Texas. No, we haven't bought the new house YET, but that's coming!! The problem at present is our house buyers, whom we are now convinced are batshit crazy.....have decided that they want to put Mrs. Crazy's name on the paperwork and title. This has stalled the purchase process and delayed the closing. Dear Wife and I are sitting here, looking at each other pie-eyed and wondering WTF??!

First of all, Nevada is a "community property" state, whereby, if you are married, your property belongs to both you AND your spouse.... 50/50, right down the middle. Apparently, it's the wife who is putting up the money for our house and up to now, only the husband's name was on the paperwork/loan for the balance. Which brings to my mind the question of WHY this woman just started thinking of this, this late in the process?? Oh yeah, these people just "ain't right". This is, from what we've been told, a very recently married couple from Compton, CA, and the wife was the one who sold her house there. The husband still owns his house there and (from what they told us) will need to be convinced to sell his house. Of course, the wife's mother and family live here in Las Vegas, so she's very anxious to get here, next to Mama. The husband kinda seems to be rather indifferent, we think. The weird thing is, he's NEVER seen our house in person. Who does that??? When she came to look at the house, she came by herself....with her cell phone. She walked through the house, "ooo'ing and ahh'ing", showing her husband on FaceTime what the house looked like. He never asked to speak to either my wife or myself or ask us any questions at all. She hardly even looked at my wife or me, even to be cordial. Even their real estate agent looked perplexed and confused. It was then that Dear Wife and I determined that these people had a very strange dynamic going on and that we were going to probably be in for a wild ride with this sale.

So, the mortgage company has adamantly assured us that this sale WILL go through, the money is approved and there, and we have no, NO reason to be uneasy about the deal falling through. To reassure us, they agreed to free up the several thousands of dollars in "earnest money" right away, to compensate us for our "inconvenience". Yeah, right. That'll do it......IDIOTS. We have turnoff dates for our utilities already, and my poor little cat, Tootie, who just had 4 of her teeth pulled and is now sneezing. Add to this the stress of income tax filings, my mother in law is having some serious health issues, and nearly every piece of our household furnishings of our 4 bedroom/2 bath house is in storage and we're living out of suitcases and boxes in our living room. We had the carpets in the bedrooms cleaned for the sale, and the rest of the house has porcelain tile and hardwood floors. Ugh.

Stress.......Stress........STRESS.

Now, to crate the cat up and get her to the vet for her re-check and sneezes.

Theo ......on my iPad, because everything else is packed up.
Old 03-13-2018, 11:04 AM   #4703
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Worn out mentally...... I need to run away to the islands, change my name and start a new life. The old one doesn’t work anymore.
Old 03-13-2018, 04:13 PM   #4704
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Worn out mentally...... I need to run away to the islands, change my name and start a new life. The old one doesn’t work anymore.
Hope things get better.....

But the island thing? Hell yes!

I’m feeling good and like I want to turn up some loud music
Old 03-15-2018, 04:38 AM   #4705
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Exhausted...
I guess we have to work on crate training the pup a bit more. Along with crying, she has developed a bad habit of flopping around and shaking-it-off like her little coat has static cling that's bugging her. She's done this ALL NIGHT.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2018, 12:28 PM   #4706
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Tired, hungry, grieving.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2018, 04:09 PM   #4707
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Very good. More research this morning on where mom and the kittens are going left me feeling confident about my decision to place them with the rescue recommended to me by workers at our low cost spay and neuter clinic.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2018, 04:47 PM   #4708
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Tired, grieving, but hopeful and thankful.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 06:19 PM   #4709
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A little sad.
I'm visiting a neighborhood I used to live in and enjoy very much.
I thought I'd go to one of my old favorite Chinese restaurants...only to find it barely making ends meet and they only do take out now. This used to be a hopping place every weekend.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 06:44 PM   #4710
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

I feel happy.

Spring is arriving in Texas.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 07:52 PM   #4711
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling okay. I am in the midst of a long stretch at work and am already sore and tired from shoveling snow and scraping ice the past few days. This weekend is going to be rough so I'm not looking forward to that but at least Sunday is only a half day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 09:52 PM   #4712
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default You have been gone 9 years, C. :(

Very.Fucking.Emotional!!!
Old 03-17-2018, 12:20 PM   #4713
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Still tired... But finding peace with 5 dogs in the house.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2018, 12:55 PM   #4714
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I'm feeling better than I have in months! Light, Free, Full of Joy, and Ready to Conquer (caps for effect!)
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2018, 01:34 PM   #4715
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Accomplished and creative.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2018, 06:44 PM   #4716
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm tired from a busy day but I'm pretty good. I think I'll feel much better if I can get up and get myself to the gym tomorrow.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2018, 08:09 PM   #4717
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,506 Times in 10,197 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Like I missed wearing green today...🍀🍀🍀🍀

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2018, 10:58 PM   #4718
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Still grieving... Very emotionally worn out..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 07:57 AM   #4719
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Like shit

They took 2 wisdom teeth at once which I’m happy about cause they claimed they could only do one at a time.

But I have dry socket and the pain is horrible. I did go and try to get a handle on this but compared to what I read on forums online and what they did to fix it I think my dentist sucks.

Good news though. It will heal itself... just takes up to a couple of weeks. Until then I am doing my best to manage the pain. And considering 2 Tylenol 3’s plus 5 ibuprofen doesn’t touch the pain it’s hard to manage. But yesterday urgent care gave me lidocaine. It helps a little but I don’t think it reaches the source of the pain well. But some is better than none!
Old 03-18-2018, 11:06 AM   #4720
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Optimistic today
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: