nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,464 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
This.

Don't ask why. Some things just happen.

Well that looks pretty damn cool. Also thinking you could maybe work that into a gym teacher scenario. Did you buy a whistle?
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2021, 03:45 PM   #5442
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

an ice machine. For the countertop. It makes square ice because I didn’t want one with those bullet ice with the holes in them they melt too fast. It will be a long time to find one that makes little square ice.
I drink a lot of water and I cannot stand it to be anything but ice cold.
Old 04-11-2021, 03:58 PM   #5443
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

A haircut/lineup.

I’on’t like it but hair is like fingernails—it’ll grow back.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2021, 07:04 AM   #5444
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfemme View Post
Hair color
Potato chips
Tortilla chips
Peanut butter cookies
Chocolate chip cookies
Coke
Toaster scrambles which I have not tried before but they look good.
Yum, it all sounds good well except for the hair coloring.....

For thread compliance I bought cards, pizza, (our lunch) and a 6 pkg of coke in glass bottles.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2021, 08:47 PM   #5445
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Well that looks pretty damn cool. Also thinking you could maybe work that into a gym teacher scenario. Did you buy a whistle?
I literally cackled out loud at that and skeered the wee ones just a bit. Soooo, I bought this tonight so maybe your gym scenario isn't so far off?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2021, 06:19 PM   #5446
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I bought us a hot tub, car port, professional landscaping, and a big covered patio. Soon I will buy us an RV. I am looking forward to that.
Oh, how I miss my hot tub. I lost mine to Hurricane Irma and haven't replaced it yet. Thankfully, it was covered by homeowner's insurance. I loved using it at all times of the year. I really hope you enjoy yours.

I bought a purple mini stapler with a built-in staple remover to go in my bedside table. Seems like I always need one there (well, I open my mail in bed at night).

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2021, 06:20 AM   #5447
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post I bought...

The Buddhist Chef: 100 Simple, Feel-Good Vegan Recipes
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2021, 09:58 PM   #5448
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a small piece of furniture, a rolling cart with a surprising feature, decorative napkins, snacks, felt pads for furniture, a spice and dried veggie mix for omelets.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2021, 08:27 AM   #5449
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default It was yesterday but whatever...

We did our big "stock-up" shopping for staples...can goods, soda, etc. etc.

More and more I'm noticing a trend that has me worried.

Items that are advertised at a certain "sale price" aren't scanning at that price at the checkout! This has happened at several chain groceries stores lately and more than just once or twice. Once you get home and notice the error, it's always a hassle to return, point out the error, etc etc. & then only to be told some lame excuse why it probably didn't scan in at the right price!

I'm not a big fan of using the self-checkout because I think it eliminates jobs for humans but I'm considering using them more and more. I can catch any error and nip it in the bud avoiding the hassle.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2021, 08:33 PM   #5450
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A plane ticket. (for me)

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2021, 03:28 PM   #5451
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not sure. Gave J a list, $$$, permission do the best she can. It's so hit and miss these days, rare anymore to get everything in just one trip. If all goes well –
-Best Foods Mayonnaise
-Morton's Salt
-Franz Keto Bread
-Franz Hot Dog Buns
-Hebrew National Hot Dogs
-Cucumbers
-Bag of Spinach Popeye's or equivalent
-2lb. Block Tillamook Cheddar Cheese
-Fresh Mushrooms
-Family Pack Boneless Chicken Breasts
-Small Tub Sour Cream
-Bag Ruffles Potato Chips economy/value/family whatever they're calling it HUGE ASS SIZE biggest available, or two to three of the smaller if it comes out a better value for my money and worse for my diet.

I gave her my cash on hand and just in case it's not enough, my credit card with the instructions – don't go crazy. Now nothing to do but kick back, sit and wait and see what happens.

Oh and P.S. A Wendy's Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich. I figure if she's going to lecture me about my bad choices I might as well just ask for all the unhealthy stuff this trip that way I only get lectured once.

Shoot, forgot to tell her add cheese. Don't want to try her patience/test my luck though. If worst comes to worst I've got string cheese. I'll just pull little strips off, tear them in half to fit the bun, but hopefully she'll remember on her own.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2021, 03:38 PM   #5452
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~

And SO true about getting everything in one trip or even at one store these days!

When I was a kid my parents did all their grocery shopping at the rather small A&P store in town. They had a wonderful meat department, produce, bakery, can goods, frozen foods, and everything else we needed!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2021, 03:40 PM   #5453
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
A plane ticket. (for me)
Oh a plane ticket, I'm green with envy missy!

For thread compliancy I have not bought a thing today, in fact I haven't even been out of the house for two days!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2021, 01:13 AM   #5454
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pedicure Stool

Was so frustrated with the lousy service I received the other day when I went in for a mani/pedi. She was excessively rude and did a lousy job. I walked out without allowing her to apply the polish to my toe nails or give me a mani. I let them know I was unhappy though I paid for the pedi because I didn’t want them to call the cops on me.

I also bought some red polish and a manicuring kit. It will do for now..

Had gone off red polish for awhile but am giving it another try.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2021, 06:14 AM   #5455
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post I Bought....

Gardening gloves and this....

PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2021, 03:14 PM   #5456
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

A dipladenia plant for my deck.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2021, 07:21 PM   #5457
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Super cute Betsy Johnson Dragonfly and flower drop earrings. I was looking for a pic and saw them listed at
a department store for $38.50. Why pay dept store prices when I can get them for $12 with my disc?? What can I say..fashionista..woo hoo

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2021, 10:29 AM   #5458
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Contacts
Sun hat
Sunscreen
Coke
Water
I am also looking for some new sundresses.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2021, 06:24 PM   #5459
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Bling

License plate holder for my Mackinac Bridge license plate

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2021, 06:50 PM   #5460
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I celebrated my birthday early! I got a cut, color and style at a new salon and I think I've found 'my' place. Love my stylist! She's the owner of the salon and all the other ladies are super nice too. I chatted with just about everyone that came into the salon while I was there, including a gentleman who is a seasonal customer of mine. Small world!

Next came a trip to HomeGoods. There I purchased a one of those garden creatures that are made from distressed metal parts. I don't have a garden but it's core is a bucket and who doesn't want a multi-colored metal cat bucket?!? I got a wind up hose in it's own container for the car so I can wash it on my work property and then put it back in the trunk, like it never happened. Gotta do something about all of this pollen! My car is blue but looks yellowish green due to the pollen coating. I got a GIANT freestanding scratching post for the cats since Loki's birthday is this month too and Gracie's is next month. It's gorgeous, as far as scratching posts go. Beautiful wooden base and it's easily over 2 feet tall. Happy birthday, babies! I also got a book, napkins, artichoke hearts and snacks.

Finally, I hit up Dave's Market. I got eggplant cutlets, Korean BBQ beef tips, chicken teriyaki pot stickers, whole wheat sesame noodles, several small containers of various grain salads and a chickpea and spinach salad as well.

I also paid a bunch of bills but that's no fun.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today