Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5 Things You Never Wanted To Know About Me

1. I'm easily distracted. I can start a project only to get distracted by something else and something else and on and on. It takes me forever to get the original project completed.

2. I can't stand it for the light to be left on in a room if no one is in there. Turn off the damn light when you leave the room, please!

3. Crumbs! Oh how I hate it when crumbs are blindly left on the counter! Am I the only person that can see them?? Ugh! Please check where you have been and clean up after yourself, this is not a difficult thing I ask.

4. This one really gets me. Every single time we go out to eat, when he is finished eating, my husband blows his nose while sitting AT the table! I absolutely hate it! It wouldn't be so bad but he blows his nose really LOUD. Ewww. I've talked to him and asked him to go to the men's room and he just doesn't do it. Anyone feel me on this one?

5. I don't like to be touched (including my hair) except by those I know and accept. Others make me cringe because I dont trust them.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 03:59 PM   #22
Babyangeleyez

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Babyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST Reputation

1. Whenever I'm in the car....driving or passenger...I have to have a crack in the window. Even in winter.

2. If music is playing in a restaurant I will usually sing along. My ex tells me there isn't a song out there that I don't know the words to.

3. When I did office work I couldn't stand my desk to be cluttered. Made me feel a little claustrophobic.

4. I hate seeing doggies hanging out of car windows or riding in the back of pick up trucks. I'm always so afraid they are gonna jump or fall out.

5. I leave at least a car length between me and the vehicle in front of me. Since my car accident almost 2 years ago, in my mind, no body is gonna stop so if I need to get outta the way I have room to do so.
Babyangeleyez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Babyangeleyez For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 04:09 PM   #23
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

1. I’m really disturbed by eating noises- loud chewing, lip smacking, constant banging of utensils against a plate or bowl. I have one coworker who is so loud that I have to pull out my iPod when he’s eating lunch.
  2. If I don’t shut off the tv and computer and just quietly read for about an hour before bed, I can’t shut my brain off enough to get to sleep.
  3. I’m messy and don’t care that I’m messy. I’ll leave dishes in the sink (as long as they don’t stink) and throw clothes on the floor instead of hanging them up.
  4. I have to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the wall- unless I’m on the first floor of a house and there’s a window there, then I have to be as far from the window as possible. And under no circumstances can a limb be dangling from the bed!
  5. I’m easily startled. Simply saying my name when I’m lost in thought will make me jump out of my skin.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 04:38 PM   #24
Anastasia

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Not Looking

Anastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST ReputationAnastasia Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weird quirks. Hmmm... I may have a couple of those

1. I speak to and for animals I see out in public. They do not have to be even remotely close to me, just in my line of sight. I almost never acknowledge or speak to the people attached to them. Apparently, I do this in a different voice so those with me usually know I am not talking to them, but I have had saying "You are so cute and fat!" to a dog result in having a woman tell me to "fuck off".

2. The drink hole of my Starbuck's cup and the logo on the cup have to be lined up.

3. I am so grateful that I quit smoking almost 18 years ago, but I still love the smell of cigarettes and will stand near people smoking.

4. Small repetitive noises (tapping or clicking pens, snapping gum, tapping pencils, spinning coins on a table, etc) makes me almost homicidal crazy. Maybe that is just a teacher thing...

5. I hate being barefoot anywhere other than a pedicure salon or bed. I do not like my feet touching anything that might be dirty, but I am a trail runner and get filthy almost every weekend and that does not bug me.
Anastasia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 05:06 PM   #25
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

if I am in a car with someone, I HATE having music on.It literally makes me shut down and I cant hold a conversation.

when i wake up nowadays, my hands are always in a fist. A tight fist. I have to literally uncurl my fingers slowly because it hurts.

I flooded my kitchen today. I left the water running in the sink so I could defrost the turkey in it, and forgot about it while I vacuumed.

This is the SECOND time I flooded my kitchen. the first time I left the water running in the bathroom sink upstairs. My kitchen ceiling is still waiting to be repaired from that.

My parakeet hates me. It is SO rare for an animal not to like me, I am stunned by this. Its not just me. Its anyone who puts their hand in his cage, he attacks and attacks hard! And since i am the one who feeds and waters him and cleans his cage, I am the one he truly is determined to thwart! I have gotten him treats, new toys, tried to feed him by hand (oooo..WRONG move!)and still, he will not warm up to me...sigh...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 01:57 PM   #26
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5 you say

I like to lock Beasley out of the car and then drive off. Ok, I always come back!

I like to eat things past their expiration dates.

I love absolute perfect silence.

I think pineapples are a great conversation starter.

There is a robot dinosaur asleep in my closet, with its eyes closed and a fine sheen of dust on its ridged back.
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2011, 10:11 PM   #27
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

1. I keep a jar of peanut butter and a clean spoon next to my bed.
2. I have a strong desire to yell "Towanda"when trying to merge in Portland area traffic, nearly on a daily basis.

3. I have watched the entire series, Stargate SG-1, more than 15 times.
4. I like something sweet with nearly any kind of meat.
5. My pets are more important than you, until I love you, and then you become equally important.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2011, 10:30 PM   #28
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

I talk to myself quite often when trying to do things, so much so that people think that I am talking to them if they walk by my office and I am doing something that I have to tell them that I am talking to myself.

When driving, I will sometimes find myself quacking like a duck along to a song.

I have a coupon organizer and I clean it out monthly.

I pretty much only use the dishwasher unless it's an item that can't be put in the dishwasher.

I also have a morning order/routine and that if anything distracts me from it I will forget to do something. I have many of times gone to work without brushing my teeth or putting deodorant on because the phone rang (I keep a toothbrush/toothpaste and deodorant in my desk at work for that reason).
Old 11-25-2011, 10:50 PM   #29
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

1. I won't chew gum or suck on hard candy because of all the extra spit it creates......GAG!!!!!!!!

2. I'm a cleptomaniac. Well sort of. I like pens, I mean REALLY like pens. But, they have to have a certain "feel" to them. A certain weight, and the ink must be a certain color and have a certain flow. If I go to the bank, or any place that requires me to pick up a pen and sign something, and I like the pen, I will not put the pen back down. I will hold it, in front of the person who I am signing in front of, and play with my wallet or keys or whatever. When they are done with me, I will get up to leave, wave at them with the pen still in my hand, and if they don't ask for it back, I just figure it's a parting gift!!!! I will also make a big gesture and tuck the pen in my messy bun hair do, giving then another chance to speak up about the pen, and again, if they don't, well then, the pen is MINE!!!! I have given them 2 chances!
Therefore, I am an appreciator of free pens!!!!!

3. I can't make GOOD coffee for the life of me. I don't know if it's the machine, the water, the water temperature, to coffee, the grind, the altitude or where the moon is in it's cycle.....it's not happening!!! So, I drive through Tim Horton's. One perfect cup, handed to me through a drive through window! One happy femme!

4. I wash my hands a zillion times a day!

5. I love the pleasure and pain feeling of getting my legs waxed!!!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2011, 11:07 PM   #30
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation
Default fun...

1: I have odd noises/phrases that sound cat-like, from purring to hissing and everything in between. They come out in normal conversation. I make no apologies.
2: I dream very vividly. I can wake up myself and other people -- laughing or screaming -- because of a dream.
3: My toenails must be painted. I feel "naked" otherwise. Seriously, even in sneakers.
4: I love clothes and shoes but I hate getting dressed because I prefer my skin bare.
5: Sometimes conversation with me is more like getting a running monologue of what's wandering through my mind. And then my brain skips ahead and my tongue can't keep up and I tangent into the next thought without finishing the first one. My very good friends manage to keep up but passersby or newly introduced individuals sometimes just blink and wonder what they missed.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2011, 11:35 PM   #31
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Ebon has had to talk me down from giving someone a thorough lashing in a thread because they blatantly ignored the OP's rules for the thread.
My, my, isn't THAT interesting....

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2011, 11:40 PM   #32
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1) I bite my fingernails, so my toenails are always painted. Sometimes I can go through phases where I don't bite them..and then it ends and I tear them off. It's gross, I know. When I stress a lot, I do it too.

2) I also quit smoking, but I love to stand next to people who do. Unless they have that stale tobacco smell, and then it just makes me want to puke.

3) I have a routine when I get up in the morning, and when I sleep in, it throws me off - even if I wake up with time to do what I have wanted. For this reason, I sometimes forget to put on deodorant, or put my glasses on..or remember the rings I took off, because that is a rare occasion

4) Dragging feet and what someone dubbed "eating noises" also annoy the shit out of me. My ex used to grind his teeth, and make loud 'smacking' noises when he ate..Death glares galore couldn't stop him. It really..really..really bugs me. But I am good at keeping quiet about it.

5) When I drive by myself I often blare the music and get lost in thought. I will be thinking about one thing and it will go to another and next thing I know I have switched lanes and got to my destination that was 30 minutes away and not know quite how I did it. Hella scary I also dance to said music a bit too much sometimes and it makes my truck shake. I do it shamelessly, head bopping and all..and making some drum playing on the steering wheel..People that stare are just jealous they can't relax and not care!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 12:10 AM   #33
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

1. I take showers and Bath with very hot water and my daughter is just like me Desd say I try to boil her
2. I hate when people scrape their teeth on silverware make me cringe
3. I get road rage BAD and have been known to cuss a storm in the car
4 in a restaurant I have to sit facing people I hate having people behind me
5. I don't like large crowds and have been known to unconsciously reach for the small of my back

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 12:14 AM   #34
bright_arrow

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
1. I take showers and Bath with very hot water and my daughter is just like me Desd say I try to boil her
2. I hate when people scrape their teeth on silverware make me cringe
3. I get road rage BAD and have been known to cuss a storm in the car
4 in a restaurant I have to sit facing people I hate having people behind me
5. I don't like large crowds and have been known to unconsciously reach for the small of my back

I thought you preferred to face the door.
That's why I let you sit facing the door.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 12:30 AM   #35
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have a bad habit of poping out my upper plate when im deep in thought or figity,sort of like a horse playing with a bit.If im mot doing that my hands have to be buisey or holding something.
I have to change socks twice a day.
I like cheese in my soup.
Im more than a bit hyper active wich is good when I need to multi task.
I have a fasination for equine gentetics both in bloodlines and color paterns.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 12:44 AM   #36
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by desd View Post
I thought you preferred to face the door.
That's why I let you sit facing the door.
yes dear that is a big pert of it I have to see what is coming

one more thing I am a damn GRUMPY bastard if I do not have my coffee and my sweetie will back me up on that

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 12:46 AM   #37
bright_arrow

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
yes dear that is a big pert of it I have to see what is coming

one more thing I am a damn GRUMPY bastard if I do not have my coffee and my sweetie will back me up on that
I did dub you, upon knowing you for a short while, Mr. GrumpyPants for a R E A S O N

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 12:48 AM   #38
bright_arrow

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

I like things symmetrical and the same size.
It really bugs me to not center my posts even.

Bard has come to know and involuntarily love my OCD ways with it.
Hy may or may not have eyed me when my mom mentioned how she used to move her furniture monthly, and how she likes change.
Nope, don't know where I got it.
I may or may not have discussed turning our main room into our living room, our living room into a new, big bedroom, and our current bedroom into a reading room with one of my co-workers..She thinks it sounds like a splendid idea.

Better wait 'til we're married before I start that
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 12:52 AM   #39
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Quote:
Originally Posted by desd View Post
I like things symmetrical and the same size.
It really bugs me to not center my posts even.

Bard has come to know and involuntarily love my OCD ways with it.
Hy may or may not have eyed me when my mom mentioned how she used to move her furniture monthly, and how she likes change.
Nope, don't know where I got it.
I may or may not have discussed turning our main room into our living room, our living room into a new, big bedroom, and our current bedroom into a reading room with one of my co-workers..She thinks it sounds like a splendid idea.

Better wait 'til we're married before I start that
I am so going to bed on that one
say goodnight grace

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 12:53 AM   #40
bright_arrow

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Speaking of beds...It would look awesome centered under our octagon windows, and the fireplace centered in front of us against the wall with the flat screen.

Seriously
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post: