gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2016, 02:19 PM   #20842
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Composite

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2016, 09:04 PM   #20843
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile San Francisco Gay and Night

I worked for a few days in San Francisco, then the wife flew up for a vacation weekend. We are Wandering around San Francisco . We went to a play party, we went to the Aquarium of the Bay, we shopped in the exotic leather stores, lunched at the Wicked Grounds kinky coffee shoppe. Wonderful weather. Tonight ASIA SF for the Trans show and dinner.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2016, 10:28 AM   #20844
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

If your significant other is mad at you, put a cape on them and say, "Now you're Super mad!" If they laugh, marry them.

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2016, 09:19 AM   #20845
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Remember The Monkees? I was knee high but saw reruns of their television show. Fifty years ago, they released their first single. Times does fly. I have one of their toy guitars, it's so cool and I'm a dork like that.

1966 - The Monkees recorded their first single. The song was "The Last Train to Clarksville" and was later included on their self-titled debut album.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2016, 07:21 AM   #20846
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

This time the blood sucking capitalists have gone too damn far!

Parking fee just got real!

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2016, 10:19 AM   #20847
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I think I have found my dream job!

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2016, 10:23 AM   #20848
anotherbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and very content this way...

Thanked 1,300 Times in 367 Posts
anotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post

How cute... like working with a bunch of 2 year olds....lol
anotherbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anotherbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2016, 07:05 PM   #20849
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post

OMG! I wantz!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2016, 09:15 AM   #20850
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Seal found napping in Tasmania bathroom.

An Australian fur seal that fell asleep in a public toilet block in Tasmania has been safely relocated.

A council work crew was startled to find the 120kg (265lb) seal, who they named Sammy, taking a nap in the women's toilets at Mersey Vale Lawn Cemetery on Tuesday.

Sammy was sedated and taken to a nearby beach to be released.

The cemetery is about 500m from the ocean and it is believed Sammy may have swum up a creek to reach it.

*Hope this doesn't hurt Sammy's chances of getting into a good school.
Old 08-01-2016, 07:13 AM   #20851
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

International Clown Week. Aug. 1- Aug 7

International Clown Week is celebrated each year during the week of August 1–7.

Clown groups often celebrate the week with special activities such as performing volunteer shows or having their local mayor declare the week as a city celebration to coincide with the national and international clown week.

Clown Week was celebrated on a limited scale in the 1950s. In 1966 the first International Clown Week chairman, Frank "Kelly the Clown" Kelly, was appointed by Ray Bickford, president of Clown Club of America. In 1967 Clown Club of America members were urged to write to their congressmen and senators requesting a presidential proclamation naming August 1–7 as National Clown Week. In 1969 a resolution was introduced. After clowns met with Senator John McClellan of Arkansas who was chairman of the United States Senate subcommittee on Observances and Holidays success was finally achieved.

*Homey don't play dat!

Couldrophobia - By definition, an irrational fear of clowns is known as coulrophobia, with the prefix "coulro" coming from the ancient Greek word for "one who goes on stilts."Apr 20, 2012
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2016, 06:16 AM   #20852
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2016, 08:10 PM   #20853
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2016, 07:01 AM   #20854
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

4,800-Year-Old Fossil Of Mother Cradling Child Unearthed

The 48 sets of remains unearthed in graves in the Taichung area are the earliest trace of human activity found in central Taiwan. The most striking discovery among them was the skeleton of a young mother looking down at a child cradled in her arms.

“When it was unearthed, all of the archaeologists and staff members were shocked. Why? Because the mother was looking down at the baby in her hands,” said Chu Whei-lee, a curator in the Anthropology Department at Taiwan’s National Museum of Natural Science.

The excavation of the site began in May 2014 and took a year to complete. Carbon dating was used to determine the ages of the fossils, which included five children.

*very moving
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2016, 07:05 AM   #20855
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

It is that time, my fellow turtle lovers!

Edisto Island, SC. The "Turtle patrol" make human walls to direct the little Loggerhead bobbers to their ocean home.

If anyone lives by any of these protected nesting areas up or down the East coast and available to volunteer, it truly is magical to be part of their journey.

Old 08-06-2016, 06:09 AM   #20856
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Missouri GOP candidate's entire campaign ad consists of shooting a machine gun in slow motion.

If the pomp and absurdity of the presidential campaign is getting you down, and you find yourself longing for a simpler time when a pair of biceps, a crew cut, and a big gun could win an election, you’re in luck, Missouri is still a state! Since it’s a state, it needs a governor, and that governor might very well end up being Republican candidate Eric Greitens.

The 42-year-old former Navy SEAL (and former Democrat) won the state’s Republican primary on Tuesday and will now square off with the state’s Democratic Attorney General in the race to replace term-limited Gov. Jay Nixon. Greitens, despite having an impressive resume—Rhodes Scholar, Ph.D. from Oxford University, author, photographer, humanitarian, you know the usual—has focused on his ability to fire a machine gun, which is pretty much what governors do all day.

Some people go for a walk or a drive to decompress, Greitens blows off steam by firing a Gatling-style machine gun into a lake. Greitens path to the governor's mansion hopefully isn't relying too heavily on the lakehouse owner vote.

*won't you be my neighbor. NOT!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2016, 02:20 PM   #20857
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dignity, 2012 by Kellyn Carpenter

Kellyn Carpenter

This drawing depicts a woman from the San tribe of Africa. The San tribe are believed to be among the genetically oldest people on the planet. They call the region they live in the Homeland. Created in 2012, and featured in the 2012 ArtPrize in Grand Rapids, MI.

25" x 30", pencil on watercolor paper. This is based on an image from the book, Peoples of the World by Mirella Ferrera and its use was approved.

Last edited by Orema; 08-06-2016 at 02:28 PM.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 08:59 AM   #20858
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Sunday Morning Silliness

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2016, 06:59 AM   #20859
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Riiiiight? One needs a CDL to push those carts around. First time at a Costco, I ran into a display and the whole thing came a tumbling down. It is nice to buy a 5 gallon bottle of Crown at a time though. lol

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2016, 06:14 PM   #20860
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Bookstores <3

Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff