Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2019, 09:49 AM   #35
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Last night I made some lemon-pepper wings with the new air-fryer gadget and they were tasty. I marinated them for a couple hours in olive oil, lemon juice, seasonings and cooked them for 20 minutes on each side at 375. They were crispy but not burnt. I made a point of not cooking them at 500 degrees to avoid the smoke. They were a little overdone on the inside, but I’ll adjust the time and temperature tonight when I make some more. Think I’ll make buffalo wings tonight.

It was easy to clean but there’s a stainless steel part that may not be easy to clean after many uses. I’m not too worried about that.

This one is a keeper and am glad I bought it.

Interesting! I think I want to try this !
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: