Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 10-06-2016, 08:10 AM   #161
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Samhain Approaches-

Are you ready?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 07:10 PM   #162
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default between worlds>

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2016, 01:34 PM   #163
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Default Samhain-

Old 10-22-2016, 02:31 PM   #164
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Arrow A glory Samhain to you!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2016, 12:18 PM   #165
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Default Winter is coming...

Old 10-23-2016, 03:51 PM   #166
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Default thoughts for Samhain-Hecate

"I am life, I am death, I give everything and take all
Old 10-25-2016, 11:14 PM   #167
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Still following your lovely thread, kittygrrl. I am not wiccan, but Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. Best wishes to you and yours.
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2016, 11:13 AM   #168
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Default Happy Hallow Samhain!

Old 10-31-2016, 06:45 PM   #169
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

A very Blessed Samhain to all.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2016, 11:18 PM   #170
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 03:04 PM   #171
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Default Salems Secret and ours..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 03:59 PM   #172
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

Kittygrrl..You know I had absolute,recurring nightmares as a child of a witch chasing me down the hallway of an old building and I barely escape by jumping into a deep dark black bottomless pit..Have you ever heard that song "who the fuck is Alice?
Well I have come to learn who she is ,finally, after all these years..
Don't take this the wrong way, because I am telling you a truth,my Pahana loves and is here to save witches as well as everyone else on this planet who is,or has been or would be wronged.
Old 11-07-2016, 01:48 PM   #173
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeds View Post
Kittygrrl..You know I had absolute,recurring nightmares as a child of a witch chasing me down the hallway of an old building and I barely escape by jumping into a deep dark black bottomless pit..Have you ever heard that song "who the fuck is Alice?
Well I have come to learn who she is ,finally, after all these years..
Don't take this the wrong way, because I am telling you a truth,my Pahana loves and is here to save witches as well as everyone else on this planet who is,or has been or would be wronged.
Well deeds thank you for sharing, but do you think it's fair to judge me when you don't know my history? I don't need saving. I've no problem with Jesus but he's not the only one, j/s. Besides i'm not a scary witch, in fact ghosts scare me! There are all kinds of witches in the world, we all have our quirks..just as people who are not witches do. Peace,
Old 11-07-2016, 03:05 PM   #174
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Well deeds thank you for sharing, but do you think it's fair to judge me when you don't know my history? I don't need saving. I've no problem with Jesus but he's not the only one, j/s. Besides i'm not a scary witch, in fact ghosts scare me! There are all kinds of witches in the world, we all have our quirks..just as people who are not witches do. Peace,
Oh no, I didn't mean to sound like you need saving, but the "witches" who suffered unimaginable torture at the hands of the white man..I guess what I'm trying to say is..Don't worry about Trump and I won't worry about the (mean and bad) witches..I believe you are wonderful Peace to you too..
Old 11-19-2016, 08:54 PM   #175
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Default keep shining in the dark..

Old 11-22-2016, 12:07 AM   #176
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Default music for magic..

Old 11-29-2016, 01:59 PM   #177
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 11:15 PM   #178
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Default December~

Is the best time of year to create powerful spells. Do your research, write your poetry, cast-
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2016, 04:06 AM   #179
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

I hope everyone had a Blessed Yule.

The days are getting longer, we made it through the dark time of the year.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2016, 01:02 AM   #180
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Default Celebrating new year's

Samhain is the pagan new year but truthfully most of us celebrate more then one new year, Samhain, Beltane, etc and since my spouse is neochristian we will probably engage in some sort of celebration. It's been nearly 3 decades since I left Christianity and it is surprising how much my views, opinions, and lifestyle has changed and going back to that life would feel quite foreign. I'm grateful each day for my life now and it is alright, come what may..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:

Tags
witches