Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 10-07-2018, 08:26 AM   #1
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation
Default US members - Will you vote November 2018?

Will you vote in the November 2018 elections? If so, why? If not, why?

I am not interested in how you will vote and I do not want to see ANY judgement posts from anyone. If you have an issue with a post or a poster, take it elsewhere.

I will vote in the November 2018. I did not vote in my younger days. I think I was in my mid 30’s when I started exercising my right to vote. It was then that I realized I shouldn’t complain if I didn’t at least vote. AND I so wanted the right to complain.

Tell me how you feel.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 08:39 AM   #2
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vote

Absolutely!

I can't wait to vote these old white men out of power. I follow politics closely and I am sick of living in the 50's. I even convinced my mom to vote for progress.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 08:43 AM   #3
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
Will you vote in the November 2018 elections? If so, why? If not, why?

I am not interested in how you will vote and I do not want to see ANY judgement posts from anyone. If you have an issue with a post or a poster, take it elsewhere.

I will vote in the November 2018. I did not vote in my younger days. I think I was in my mid 30’s when I started exercising my right to vote. It was then that I realized I shouldn’t complain if I didn’t at least vote. AND I so wanted the right to complain.

Tell me how you feel.
Yes, I’m voting. I vote because it makes a difference. I really believe that my vote counts. I also vote because the opposition doesn’t want me to vote.

I think voting should be mandatory or you get fined. And if you don’t pay the fine then it affects your credit report.

And, I think it’s okay for people to complain even if they haven’t voted. This is the U.S. and you get to bitch if you want to—even when you don’t vote.

Those are my thoughts on voting. Thanks for asking.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 09:36 AM   #4
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I will vote in the November 2018. I did not vote in my younger days.

…...

Tell me how you feel.

Same.

I got into it the more it began to affect my world vision. The younger we are, the more near sighted we are. As we age and, hopefully, mature....our horizon expands and we see more than just ourselves. We begin to actually feel the butterfly effect in our lives.

I will vote. I am concerned though. I saw this morning that some races that were close before this weekend with the more leveled-headed candidate (to me) ahead has switched. One by around 10%. That's scary. We need to take back our government and rights, otherwise we're going to learn more hateful and fearful ways of being ostracized.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 09:42 AM   #5
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

In California it is pretty much going to be a Democratic win (for most contests), so there have been times I was tempted not to vote, both as a Republican (younger years) and then later as a Democrat.

It is easy to fall into the trap of thinking your (General you) vote doesn’t matter, but there have been votes won by a slim margin of hundreds, and if all of those people had stayed home....well you see what I mean.

Voting is a right, and if we do not exercise that right (as millions of people did NOT) in the last election, then you get Trump/Kavanaugh, lose your abortion/marital rights/voting rights (possibly), and have no right to complain anymore, because it will get you jailed for speaking out against the government. Far fetched? Remember Hitler?

Vote
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 10:40 AM   #6
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning and Happy Sunday Andrea

Yes, I am voting.

I vote in every election cycle (General & Midterms). I am an registered Democrat. We receive our ballots and voting materials by mail. I never return my voter pack of votes by mail. I deliver my vote in person to my county elections office, before election date deadlines. I do it that way because in our state, your vote has to be received by your elections office BEFORE the deadline in order for your vote to be counted. Any ballots received after the deadline won't count, so I make double sure they have my voting materials before the state elections office deadline.

At stake in my home state, during midterm 2018 elections, we cast votes for who we want as Governor and an variety of seats up for re-election in the US House of Representatives (Democrats occupy most all seats, except for one). We also have several measures up for vote, as well.

For those of you who need to get registered to vote or want to check on the status of your voter registration, please click on the article link below, then click on your state: you will either be able to register online or find the location of the nearest Elections Office, so you can be registered in time for 2018 midterm elections. I believe the deadline to be registered to vote is not the same in every state. In addition, some states have been purging voters from state voting election office records. Please (Please!) make sure your voter's/voting registration is in tact.

2018 Midterms Elections Vote ~~>>>>>LINK

Last edited by Kätzchen; 10-07-2018 at 10:42 AM.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 10:55 AM   #7
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I’m not sure why anyone would think it is an option. Our voices count. Women suffered and died for the right, all over the world. Can you imagine having to move out of your home and leave your children if you joined the movement? It happened, and much worse.

Many places still do not allow women to vote, at least safely.

My mom never voted. She voted for the first time in her life (almost 80) against #45 at my urging. Times have changed and I find it confounding that there are women who still do not vote.

I honestly believe if men had their way today, that we would not be allowed to vote. We MUST vote. These images are not that long ago, in the grand scheme of things.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 12:46 PM   #8
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Yes i will vote as i have voted since i was 18.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 08:04 PM   #9
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Yes. I vote in every single election, every single time.
Old 10-07-2018, 08:37 PM   #10
Uli

How Do You Identify?:
fat girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married!

Tournaments Won: 1

Uli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST Reputation

I will definitely be voting in November. I think I may have skipped the first presidential election I was eligible to vote in and it definitely took me nearly a decade to make voting in non-presidential elections a priority. But, I am currently and have been all in for all opportunities to vote in the past 10 or so years.
Uli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Uli For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 08:39 PM   #11
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,011 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I will be voting. I have voted in every election since I was 18. I bring my 24-year-old son to the voting booth with me now, while he is home, to instill the importance.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 11:56 PM   #12
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I am 60. I have missed one primary ever. I was sick. I vote in person. I know in some cases it's a cultural thing, but I don't understand not voting. One thing I am looking forward to voting for is the amendment that will return voting rights to convicted felons in Florida. Every citizen who wants to vote should have that right. I wish we had the day off as a National Holiday, every November.
Old 10-07-2018, 11:59 PM   #13
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,278 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

Of course I will be voting. If the Democrats don't get control of the House and Senate, I fear what will come given that the three branches of government responsible for maintaining balance of power would have no intention of doing so. I only hope the Democrats treat the Republicans more kindly than they've been treated.
Old 10-08-2018, 12:33 AM   #14
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not American, but I really hope everyone votes this November.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2018, 01:27 PM   #15
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Buuummmmpppp!!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2018, 04:15 PM   #16
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, of course!!!!!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2018, 04:29 PM   #17
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hell YES, I WILL vote.......just as I've voted in every election since I turned 18.

Now that I'm in Texas, I have every intention of being a part of turning this prominently red state BLUE....or at least, purple!!!

~Theo~
Old 10-08-2018, 06:37 PM   #18
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

I love hearing from all of you. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2018, 07:35 PM   #19
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I love hearing from all of you. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I'm looking forward to voting!
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 02:51 AM   #20
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have conflicting feelings about it, but yes I do vote.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: