Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 07-30-2011, 10:16 AM   #21
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Dreams now there isnt a thing wrong with that
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:25 AM   #22
Violette

How Do You Identify?:
woman

Violette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
im enjoying your responses, im thinking shyness might have a lil to do with it what do you all think?
Yes, I think it does. I am shy when it comes to pursuing/being pursued. Professionally, not shy at all.

I too, wonder if the shyness around romance is socialized in me as well. Or maybe not being out for very long has something to do with my shyness. Don't know, seems the older I get the more shy I am. Oddly, though, the older I get the more confident I am as a person. Okay, I don't have a clue (or, perhaps too many).

I appreciate it when someone shows interest. I try to show some interest by making direct eye contact and smiling. If the person doesn't show any interest back (maybe playing it cool, or just not interested, or doesn't know I am gay) then I back the heck off.

I don't know, how does a femme let someone know they are gay? Do we even register on the gaydar??
Violette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:27 AM   #23
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

i don't consider myself shy. i am prey. i have been attracting predators since I was little!!!
Old 07-30-2011, 10:27 AM   #24
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
I tend to be the hunter...but im not gonna lie I dont mind a femme hunting me for a change lol...

So Incubus, Lady Snow and Claybaby..in life are you a go getter and competitive? I tend to get gungho at work and in games lol

Bigbutchmistie....so do you think its because you are shy you dont persue?
Yes, its because I am shy that I dont pursue...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:32 AM   #25
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

I don't think I'm competitive at least that's not how I carry that natural ability to want to be successful or attain things I may want or desire. It's just is what it is..
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:49 AM   #26
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation

I am definitely the prey, I wouldn't have it any other way. If I am interested in someone I will let them know with coy flirting, smiles and the like but I will not initiate at all, guess I am old fashioned that way. That and the dominant, alpha personality thing is so dang sexy *fans self*. lol
Old 07-30-2011, 10:49 AM   #27
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violette View Post
Yes, I think it does. I am shy when it comes to pursuing/being pursued. Professionally, not shy at all.

I too, wonder if the shyness around romance is socialized in me as well. Or maybe not being out for very long has something to do with my shyness. Don't know, seems the older I get the more shy I am. Oddly, though, the older I get the more confident I am as a person. Okay, I don't have a clue (or, perhaps too many).

I appreciate it when someone shows interest. I try to show some interest by making direct eye contact and smiling. If the person doesn't show any interest back (maybe playing it cool, or just not interested, or doesn't know I am gay) then I back the heck off.

I don't know, how does a femme let someone know they are gay? Do we even register on the gaydar??
hmmm good point,yeah if you try and they play it cool or just dont notice which is what happens with me TBH lol I dont keep trying
Femmes show up on my gaydar just sayin

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
i don't consider myself shy. i am prey. i have been attracting predators since I was little!!!
you know that is what happens to me..and usually it feels like its outta the blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I don't think I'm competitive at least that's not how I carry that natural ability to want to be successful or attain things I may want or desire. It's just is what it is..
Im only competitive in life not in romance at all..but I do find I am not shy in the least.
I do find its a natural ability to me as well...it just happens to be I am good at a lot of things I try
Old 07-30-2011, 11:12 AM   #28
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

First of I dont play games with anyones feelings, but that being said if the right intrest is shown...watch out things can change in a heart beat.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 12:11 PM   #29
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm like Mistie in the sense that I'm very shy and will not likely pursue someone making Me the prey ~ I am slowly beginning to come out of My shell, so maybe this whole shyness business won't last too long

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:49 PM   #30
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am the prey, until I am not.

I have periods of shyness, interrupted by bouts of coyness and manipulation.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 11:13 PM   #31
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

I tend to start out being the persuer but I have gotten off that train and have decided to wait on someone to woo me. I deserve it. Looks like I'll be waiting a while.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:19 PM   #32
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a hunter

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2011, 09:21 PM   #33
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Im shy and dont go after people, especially since I do like older people then me, and not alot of them give me the time of day.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:31 PM   #34
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation
Default This is how I roll. Throw down my credentials. Represent.

[IMG][/IMG]
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2011, 09:34 PM   #35
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Usually, I am the hunter. Although I will pretend to be the prey.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #36
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Even though I posted a little above, I think I will always be shy and therefore somehow will always be the prey!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 05:42 AM   #37
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Usually, I am the hunter. Although I will pretend to be the prey.
I think that is alot of femmes style...all coy on a butch make us think its our idea huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Even though I posted a little above, I think I will always be shy and therefore somehow will always be the prey!
Matt you make me laugh,that smiley and your comment thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 11:14 AM   #38
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

I like being the prey, but there are times I also like being the hunter. A friend of mine once described me this way: femme in the streets, butch in the sheets...LOL, I am more flexible than that but it's pretty darn close. I do so like to hunt. But at the same time, I enjoy playing coy and making eye contact and smiling making you come to me. So you figure me out, I don't know...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 11:43 AM   #39
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
I like being the prey, but there are times I also like being the hunter. A friend of mine once described me this way: femme in the streets, butch in the sheets...LOL, I am more flexible than that but it's pretty darn close. I do so like to hunt. But at the same time, I enjoy playing coy and making eye contact and smiling making you come to me. So you figure me out, I don't know...
so you get the best of both sides then. eye contact and a lil aloofness or coy lol,is also a way to hunt...just sayin
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2011, 07:14 AM   #40
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

being that i am prey sometimes i feel very baitish...today is one of those days!!!