Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I love this chair. (posted by bettenoire in another thread - and thanks )

When I find the perfect outfit, I want to wear it while sitting in this chair.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 10:49 PM   #62
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I like this guy's outfit

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 10:52 PM   #63
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 10:54 PM   #64
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Fashion Irony - the paper bag on the left.

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #65
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

I like this one's scarf (or is it a jacket)

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2010, 01:03 AM   #66
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I will Have a Georgio Valentini tuxedo!

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2010, 11:20 AM   #67
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,924 Times in 9,906 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
I like this one's scarf (or is it a jacket)

I think you are correct - it appears to be a scarf to me too! The earrings are what drew me into the photo; I once bought brass earrings in NYC and when I wore them, the weight of them made the ear peircings in my ears larger and irritated my skin - much like what you see here - the redness in the her earlobes.... The scarf is beautiful, Nat!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2010, 12:44 PM   #68
Tucker

How Do You Identify?:
A pretty little thing
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fatale
Relationship Status:
Independently owned and operated

Thanked 1,295 Times in 486 Posts
Tucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST Reputation

I have been lusting after these pumps and this handbag. Oh the glory!

Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tucker For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2010, 01:11 PM   #69
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,321 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

I've been digging white suits, though with my propensity for spilling coffee I have no intention of wearing one.

Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2010, 07:43 AM   #70
Enigma

How Do You Identify?:
~ & ~
Relationship Status:
Enchanted

Enigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST Reputation
Smile The Iconic Audrey

~ Audrey ~

Quote:
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enigma For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2010, 01:17 PM   #71
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Isadora's post in the music forum and Enigma's post on Audrey Hepburn, reminds me of my love for flashy sunglasses!

I had an inexpensive pair similar to the shades above...

Plus, sometimes I like to experiment with false eyelashes - I've been looking for some peacock-feather types of lashes (they are hard to find)

similar to these below
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2010, 01:39 PM   #72
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm finally understanding the femme fascination with shoes...... Hell, I drool over certain men's and unisex designers.....

I was walking with a femme friend at the dog park the other day and we were having some discussion about the cost of something that seemed outrageous. And she said... I could buy over a dozen pairs of shoes with that! I cracked up. I was thinking that I could buy that Valentini tux!!!

Smacking myself on the head!! Yo, do-do-bird!!

I have always liked clothes. But, have to say that my joy about clothing has risen 10-fold since finding my butch identity more clearly and knowing new femmes!!!

Last edited by AtLast; 06-05-2010 at 01:40 PM. Reason: stuff
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2010, 01:52 PM   #73
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Oh God... a butch in a tux makes ME drool..... YOU would be soooooooooo hot in that tux. You look great in a tux my friend. *fanning myself* swoooooooooooooon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
I will Have a Georgio Valentini tuxedo!

ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2010, 12:15 PM   #74
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Parasols (umbrellas)

pretty parasols for when you're at the beach....

I like this one a lot! Reminds me of a beautiful flower...

a Parasol for a warm sunny day....

this photo reminds me of the way I like to artistically use parasols - I once had a beautiful set of mis-matched parasols and I hung them from the ceiling - and they filtered the light perfectly and set a particular ambiance to the room -- it was in a breakfast nook area off the kitchen in a bungalow (house) I used to live in!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2010, 10:45 PM   #75
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

Me with one of my many parasols. This was in 2005.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALovelyKiss View Post

pretty parasols for when you're at the beach....

I like this one a lot! Reminds me of a beautiful flower...

a Parasol for a warm sunny day....

this photo reminds me of the way I like to artistically use parasols - I once had a beautiful set of mis-matched parasols and I hung them from the ceiling - and they filtered the light perfectly and set a particular ambiance to the room -- it was in a breakfast nook area off the kitchen in a bungalow (house) I used to live in!

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2010, 11:34 PM   #76
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Your parasol, Isadora, is very pretty!!!!

~~~
~~
~

I have the hardest time finding exactly what I am looking for when it comes to an evening bag ("clutch").

I found this one tonight and while I do like the ivory shade of color - and the beautiful bead work - I wish I could find one made in black.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2010, 09:00 AM   #77
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALovelyKiss View Post
Isadora's post in the music forum and Enigma's post on Audrey Hepburn, reminds me of my love for flashy sunglasses!

I had an inexpensive pair similar to the shades above...

Plus, sometimes I like to experiment with false eyelashes - I've been looking for some peacock-feather types of lashes (they are hard to find)

similar to these below

Okay so I am a false eyelash efficianato and actually have owned those exact eyelashs lol ! I just love the look of false eyelashes and did you know they have been used in hollywood for decades? Yup Audrey Hepburn sported false eyelashes along with most of the icons of that era!

So back to your question, the feather ones can sometimes be found at Sephoras, they carry many different brands and styles. However, the only time I have found them in abundance (the feather ones) is at halloween in Walmart. NO KIDDING! They also carry 'regular' ones year round, I suggest getting the black eyelash glue instead of the clear (which is actually white).

Okay so that is my little rant lol can you tell I get excited about eyelashes???
tiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tiggs For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2010, 01:43 PM   #78
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

See??? I knew it wouldn't be looooonnnnng before someone else might know how to help me find what I'm looking for! Thanks tiggs!!!

I know a person can always go to WM, but I sort of politically protest them on all accounts (voraciously) - *coughcough* - But I will try to find a small business or try to buy them from an online small-biz merchant.

I want to stop big business in the worst way and it would seem that the only way to do it, is to give my hard earned money to small business practitioners.

Thank you so much tiggs
for your help today!

Old 06-07-2010, 03:40 PM   #79
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

Glasses and false eyelashes...nope. LOL I would love to try them but can't cause of my glasses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggs View Post
Okay so I am a false eyelash efficianato and actually have owned those exact eyelashs lol ! I just love the look of false eyelashes and did you know they have been used in hollywood for decades? Yup Audrey Hepburn sported false eyelashes along with most of the icons of that era!

So back to your question, the feather ones can sometimes be found at Sephoras, they carry many different brands and styles. However, the only time I have found them in abundance (the feather ones) is at halloween in Walmart. NO KIDDING! They also carry 'regular' ones year round, I suggest getting the black eyelash glue instead of the clear (which is actually white).

Okay so that is my little rant lol can you tell I get excited about eyelashes???

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:40 PM   #80
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Default the other hepburn looking damn fine

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post: