Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 11-06-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation
Default Help me find cute boots for curvy girls

I'm hoping to find some boots that I can wear with skirts this winter.

I was very frustrated last night, trying some on at the Naturalizer store. Their regular boots were too small for my calves, but their "wider shank" boots looked ridiculous: While you could see that the regular boots were wider at the calf but then then tapered in slightly at the top to continue hugging just below the knee, the wide-shanked boots nicely hugged my calves but then just kept getting bigger as they went up, so that at my knee I looked like Puss-In-Boots with this huge gap. I'm sure that it doesn't help that I'm short (with proportionally short legs) as well as round, and I'm further challenged by needing a wide-width shoe.

So, has any short round girls found any cute knee-high boots that fit great? Can you tell me the style or store?
Old 11-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #2
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

I actually found great knee high boots at Payless on Friday. They're brown suede, and no weird high gap (I know what you mean).

Also, not sure what your budget is, but last year I splurged on a pair of boots from www.duoboots.com. They're nice, but definitely spendy.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:19 PM   #3
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.womanwithin.com/Plus-Size...px?DeptId=9372

http://www.avenue.com/womens/clothin...oots-for-women

http://www.shoebuy.com/womens-wide-calf-boots.htm
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post: