Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single and Available

Thanked 26,064 Times in 8,542 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

That i finally got sick... I knew i was cranky but little did i know that i was actually sick.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 12:45 PM   #14122
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Being good to me (not available)

Thanked 24,108 Times in 7,649 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
She voted "present" as a favor for the Senator who was attending his daughter's wedding but she would have voted no. It didn't change the outcome.

http://time.com/5417656/murkowski-vo...ent-kavanaugh/
Thanks Bulldog for article to help me to understand what happened.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 02:24 PM   #14123
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
MoC (Transmasculine/NB)
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

Ugh...woke up to snow on the ground this morning...and it's currently snowing at the moment. I'm not ready for this...
Ender is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2018, 06:44 PM   #14124
Canela
Queer Femme Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe
Relationship Status:
Life is but a dream...

Thanked 6,308 Times in 1,652 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Looking to move soon. I miss having my own space...

Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

...my favorite color is you...~AJR
Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2018, 10:26 PM   #14125
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,156 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default 🌪⚡️🌊 is on my mind.

Hurricane Michael will be making landfall in my general vicinity early Wednesday. It is now being predicted as a category 3 storm. Sustained winds of 120 mph. I have done all I can do to prepare. I’m no longer living on the water. I’m near a large bayou that is fed by the Gulf of Mexico but it has never flooded in my particular neighborhood. I have survived many hurricanes in my lifetime being a native Floridian. It’s really frightening this time, though. Maybe because I’m older? I just want to get thru this. To be on the other side of this thing. My city was in panic mode today. People driving carelessly, preoccupied. One should remember that tide and time wait for no one.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:44 AM   #14126
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single and Available

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

That I really want to move but I don't want to leave people behind.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 04:55 AM   #14127
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 6,140 Times in 1,827 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My neighbor's great grandfather out on the steps smoking like a chimney. Though he still looks young enough to be her grandfather his body is all broken down from decades of working as a carnival ride operator. They have to help assemble the rides not just pull levers so it isn't as easy as it looks. I can't bring myself to ask him to stand around the corner. Taking it out back might prove to be the very last exercise thing he ever does and I don't want to be held responsible.

How much I miss the kids even though I've only been home a short time, saw them just a few hours ago, and will see one of them again this afternoon. So it's completely over reactionary ridiculous.

Still being heavy despite losing a fair amount of weight. I wish there was some Valley of the Dolls type clinic I could check myself into, sleep off all the pounds, and then wake up all fresh and new revitalized from.

Whether or not I should convert. It just seems like so much stuff I'd have to replace, and sheer overwhelming the amount of money all of it would cost. There should be a kit. You pay a small set fee, open the box and it's all there, all the stuff you need to practice your new religion, or well recycled one.

Who am I? Job? Seriously what did I ever do to merit all this crushing, overwhelming poverty? Certainly nothing that good so I should be flush with cash. Well at least temporarily. Till I find myself locked in the belly of some great big fish or something.

How I am ever going to wake up early enough to clean this place before J gets here after staying up all night. I wish it was like the Jetsons – Rosie, where are you?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 04:07 PM   #14128
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
MoC (Transmasculine/NB)
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking company's need to pay their staff a reasonable living wage. Today, $15.00 an hour has the same buying power as $1.79 in 1960. Seriously, wtf? You expect us to be able to live off of $15 or less and be happy about it? No, f*ck that, pay us a decent living salary without having to work multiple jobs.
College costs thousands of dollars, which most young people will not be able to pay off for YEARS because you're not paying us enough to even be able to afford to live. College should not be mandatory to be able to get decent work.

My rants over, still pissed, but it's over.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2018, 05:52 PM   #14129
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
MoC (Transmasculine/NB)
Relationship Status:
Single

I think the interview went pretty well. I guess I'll hear either way in a week or so. I do hope I get it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2018, 06:51 PM   #14130
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,308 Times in 965 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

My favorite sleeping shorts are just too worn out.....going in the trash. Gahhhhhh hate that!
Old 10-10-2018, 06:57 PM   #14131
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single and Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
I'm thinking company's need to pay their staff a reasonable living wage. Today, $15.00 an hour has the same buying power as $1.79 in 1960. Seriously, wtf? You expect us to be able to live off of $15 or less and be happy about it? No, f*ck that, pay us a decent living salary without having to work multiple jobs.
College costs thousands of dollars, which most young people will not be able to pay off for YEARS because you're not paying us enough to even be able to afford to live. College should not be mandatory to be able to get decent work.

My rants over, still pissed, but it's over.
I would kill to have a 15 an hour job but jobs these days are based on education as well, i only have 2 years community college and a not so good job record. I could live off 15 an hour for a long time if its steady pay and full time. So just know to some of us can live off a 15 an hour wage.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2018, 08:32 PM   #14132
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
MoC (Transmasculine/NB)
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I would kill to have a 15 an hour job but jobs these days are based on education as well, i only have 2 years community college and a not so good job record. I could live off 15 an hour for a long time if its steady pay and full time. So just know to some of us can live off a 15 an hour wage.
How? Between rent, vehicle payments (insurance, fuel, random expenditures, etc), groceries, any utilities (electricity, cable, internet), how do you live off $15/hour? Do you have any spending money left? I just think $15 is cutting it tight.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2018, 08:39 PM   #14133
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,308 Times in 965 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
How? Between rent, vehicle payments (insurance, fuel, random expenditures, etc), groceries, any utilities (electricity, cable, internet), how do you live off $15/hour? Do you have any spending money left? I just think $15 is cutting it tight.
Sorry to butt in but yes I agree it can be done. If you don’t have a lot of expenses. Like car payments or maybe very low rent/no rent?

However I’m with ender.... I know I couldn’t do it! I have too many bills. It would ruin me to have to go to that kind of pay. 15 an hour is way too low these days!
Old 10-10-2018, 08:45 PM   #14134
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single and Available

Quote:
For one I have no debt, I follow a strict budget, the only bills I have are car insurance, gas for truck, cell phone and any type of emergency funds are in an account. And I do not go out often, so there fore I save when not going out.

15 bucks for an entry level job is good here, most places still pay the minimum wage which no one can live on, that's why a lot of people are on govt programs.

But yeah budget and knowing what you have you can live off 15.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2018, 07:38 PM   #14135
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 11,402 Times in 3,566 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I need to pick up a new volt meter.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2018, 12:52 AM   #14136
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
Engaged 10/12/18

Thanked 28,350 Times in 6,997 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ENGAGED!

What is on my mind......my brand new engagement!!
I am so very happy & blessed.
I haven't ever been THIS serious with a woman before!

I am speechless..... I love her so much!
Old 10-12-2018, 02:28 AM   #14137
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,029 Times in 2,307 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default congrats to you, clay :)

I hope there are photos in the galleries of you two ... I will have to check.

Now just don't set your kitchen on fire when you cook for her. Use extra caution slinging your elbows around when near the stove. LOL!

Take good care and again, huge congrats to both of you!

*smiles and waves*

p.s. just checked galleries ... no photos! get busy and put some in there for us!!!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2018, 05:39 AM   #14138
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 98,515 Times in 23,145 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post

Congrats, clay!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2018, 08:57 AM   #14139
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married <3

Thanked 11,144 Times in 2,389 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post

Holy cow! Congratulations to you both!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2018, 09:01 AM   #14140
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single and Available

How can hisd oust an interim superintendent and reinstate a no good man back into that position. Really? Oust an honorable black female for him? Growls...