Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind...

I'm concerned about how our country will remain democratic nation, rather than the latest nation ruined by a dictator-wanna-be and their enablers.

I came across a good read @ The Atlantic:

America’s Bluest State Loves Its Republican Governor

Here is a short excerpt from this article:

Quote:
The biggest mystery about Scott is why he remains a Republican when the party nationally has moved so far to the right and has bowed so deeply to the whims of a man he can’t stand. No elected Republican in the country—not Baker or Hogan, not any member of Congress—has gone further in repudiating Trump than Scott. He supported both impeachments of the former president, and on Election Day, rather than writing in the name of a GOP luminary, Scott voted for Biden.

Did anybody else get the letter from Nancy Pelosi in the mail? I did. I filled out the survey, donated to the Democratic Committee's war chest, and succinctly stated my number one concern (which is two fold): Tax Code Reform (STAT), and hold the orange menace accountable (and every single person who helped this grifter/con-artist in wrecking people's lives).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2021, 08:08 PM   #14762
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On your mind

Just listening to fireworks that will go probably until Tuesday as many folks have to have the first and last word for the Monday Victoria day celebrations.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2021, 05:50 PM   #14763
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I was standing on My deck this morning with coffee in hand - wondering where all the time has gone.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2021, 09:38 PM   #14764
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I was pondering serving a Southern-style antipasto display for a cocktail party, and wondering what would be the best way to serve honey glazed bacon. Probably cutting the bacon in half strips is the way to make it more manageable. Still, utensils? I don't think a toothpick will hold it securely. I spent some time contemplating whether roach clips might work. Maybe if I thread each bacon half-strip onto a metal skewer before oven frying it, that would hold it. Hmm.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2021, 06:40 AM   #14765
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Kobi is on my mind this morning. This is around the time of year she'd sometimes "moan 'n' groan" about the tourist traffic in her neck of the woods.

Hoping she met up with LieslKate and they're having a grand time wherever they are.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2021, 08:42 AM   #14766
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Kobi is on my mind this morning. This is around the time of year she'd sometimes "moan 'n' groan" about the tourist traffic in her neck of the woods.

Hoping she met up with LieslKate and they're having a grand time wherever they are.
I always tend to think of Kobi in August when the Little League Championship playoffs take place...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2021, 08:15 AM   #14767
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Flirting Turkeys

Was just leaving home this morning when I saw some wild turkeys a few doors from me. This must be their mating season because they were showing off like there's no tomorrow and they paid no attention to me and my camera, though I wouldn't get out the car. Very beautiful plumes, too.

Last week there was a deer on my property for an hour or so. I didn't see it but my neighbors told me about it because some idiot was honking their horn at the deer. Deers often visit around here they tell me.

Think I'll start taking early morning drives to see if I can take some better photos than what I got this morning.

And no bears, thank goodness!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2021, 04:55 PM   #14768
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Was just leaving home this morning when I saw some wild turkeys a few doors from me. This must be their mating season because they were showing off like there's no tomorrow and they paid no attention to me and my camera, though I wouldn't get out the car. Very beautiful plumes, too.

Last week there was a deer on my property for an hour or so. I didn't see it but my neighbors told me about it because some idiot was honking their horn at the deer. Deers often visit around here they tell me.

Think I'll start taking early morning drives to see if I can take some better photos than what I got this morning.

Yup, you were lucky it wasn't bears mating! Once seeing that, it's hard to unsee it!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2021, 07:41 PM   #14769
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Wow at the wildlife. Sounds beautiful and peaceful. I thought you had moved to a city?

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2021, 07:49 PM   #14770
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post

Yup, you were lucky it wasn't bears mating! Once seeing that, it's hard to unsee it!
I bet! Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Wow at the wildlife. Sounds beautiful and peaceful. I thought you had moved to a city?
It is a city and I live in a city that’s inside a city. I can walk to Walmart, Chili’s, SuperCuts, major businesses are nearby, but there are lots of trees and wild life around here, too. I have five beautiful trees on my lot. I took some pics of the Turkeys and posted one in the gallery, but it’s not that good. Will try to get some more.

I love this area.
Old 06-02-2021, 08:16 PM   #14771
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On your mind

The family is moving two hours away on the worst stretch of hwy. between here and there. I guess Skype is my answer. I helped pack up my van and will do so again tomorrow. I guess in life, what is, is.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2021, 07:24 AM   #14772
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I was sitting in My recliner yesterday and reading a Harlan Coben book - and I thought about the new "normal" that I live now. No matter what type of catastrophic event happens to us - job loss, death, storms, fires, etc. everything changes after that. That change can be just to each of us - or the town you live in - or the Country we live in - or the World. You can feel the shift - and ever since I lost My Mom that is what I feel. The shift. My sister was telling Me yesterday that I have taken Mom's place for her. What she would have called Mom for she now calls Me - or if she wants someone to go shopping with her - she now calls Me - or advice, etc. I told her I feel like we are 4 ducklings that have gotten separated from our parents for some unknown reason - and that pretty soon they will find us again. But, I know that is not the reality of it - and when I feel that reality - it hurts like crazy.

I apologize that I go on and on sometimes about this stuff - but sometimes this is the outlet I have at the moment I am thinking of certain things. Thank you for listening - even if it is in silence.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2021, 10:47 PM   #14773
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default On your mind

She knows.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2021, 07:01 AM   #14774
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

All the "new" members we are seeing. Borodach means bearded or beaver in Russian. All things considered I guess that would be appropriate in a crude way.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2021, 07:04 PM   #14775
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Let me explain. This AM when I logged on there was a "new" member called victorborodach. I see now there is a new member named "zMarinkazx". In Russia there is a witch known as Marinka. Odd coincidence I think.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2021, 06:34 PM   #14776
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

While I was chit chatting with a friend at work about what we were watching..she mentioned shows I really have liked. I figured we were on the same wave length, so when she mentioned Cobra Kai, I sorted turned my nose up on it. Naw, that cant be something I would like.

Well, I'm gonna try it. So far so good. I really love the soundtrack!!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2021, 05:11 AM   #14777
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Purging

I live in a small city (within a small city) that’s 1 sq mile with appx 3500 residents.

The city has a garage sale every August where the town folk put out our wares for sale. I’ll take part this year and am putting things aside to sell for August.

Should be interesting.
Old 06-08-2021, 09:12 AM   #14778
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My eye exam later today, its been since 2015 that Ive seen an eye doctor!

I finally have the means to do things for my health, for once.

I officially ended a relationship 2 weeks ago that was draining me financially, mentally, physically and such!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2021, 10:16 AM   #14779
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

DOES EVERYONE HATE EVERYONE ELSE?

Four family members who were out for a walk are dead, and a fifth in hospital, after a man drove into them deliberately – an act London, Ontario police say was motivated by racist hatred.

Husband and wife Salman Afzaal, 46, and Madiha Salman, 44
Their daughter Yumna Salman, 15
Mr. Afzaal’s mother, 74
The survivor was the couple’s nine-year-old son, Fayez Salman, the statement said, adding that he was “on the road to recovery from serious injuries.”

Police say a 20-year-old London, Ont., man deliberately struck down five members of a Muslim family with his truck in a hate-motivated act of mass murder, an attack that prompted an outpouring of grief and calls for the accused to face terrorism charges.

The family of five had been out for an evening walk, and were waiting to cross the street when police say the truck mounted the curb and struck them.

Four of the family members – a 74-year-old woman, a 46-year-old man, a 44-year-old woman and a 15- year-old girl – died on Sunday evening. The lone survivor, a nine-year-old boy, remains in hospital.
Nathaniel Veltman, 20, is charged with four counts of first-degree murder and one of attempted murder.
Police say a 20-year-old London, Ont., man deliberately struck down five members of a Muslim family with his truck in a hate-motivated act of mass murder, an attack that prompted an outpouring of grief and calls for the accused to face terrorism charges.

The family of five had been out for an evening walk, and were waiting to cross the street when police say the truck mounted the curb and struck them.

Four of the family members – a 74-year-old woman, a 46-year-old man, a 44-year-old woman and a 15- year-old girl – died on Sunday evening. The lone survivor, a nine-year-old boy, remains in hospital.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2021, 10:29 AM   #14780
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Let me explain. This AM when I logged on there was a "new" member called victorborodach. I see now there is a new member named "zMarinkazx". In Russia there is a witch known as Marinka. Odd coincidence I think.
A few months ago I commented on the inordinate number of "new" Russian and Ukrainian nics flooding in here.

If you're a Russian or Ukrainian troll this must be uproariously funny to you.
The rest of us just wonder why you didn't learn anything in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky middle school sex ed class.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post: