How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Engaged to JD.

Thanked 42,267 Times in 7,767 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I had a super easy and delicious bowl of Trader Joe's fire-roasted tomato soup with a bit of cheddar cheese. It is surprisingly good for boxed soup!
Buy ButchFemmePlanet Merch Here:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2018, 10:31 PM   #27222
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
Engaged 10/12/18

Thanked 28,277 Times in 6,983 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mediterranean Fish...baked, baked beans, and mashed potatoes...neighbor across hall is a retired chef...he does a community dinner every few weeks. He had made me a plate to bring up for lunch today as I missed the dinner last evening.......OMG...mouthgasms....had wilted spinach, mini peppers, & cherry tomatoes on top with a seasoning....
Old 03-08-2018, 10:37 PM   #27223
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 18,741 Times in 4,478 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I ordered in pizza with gorgonzola cheese, pears, walnuts, and balsamic vinaigrette. And no I did not pick the toppings. They were just "one of the pizzas" to pick from. It was a mix of delish and just too over the top!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2018, 02:48 AM   #27224
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Engaged 10/12/18

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I ordered in pizza with gorgonzola cheese, pears, walnuts, and balsamic vinaigrette. And no I did not pick the toppings. They were just "one of the pizzas" to pick from. It was a mix of delish and just too over the top!
OMG! THAT sounds so good...now I want one.....where does this originate from, if I may ask? Thanks~
Old 03-09-2018, 07:46 AM   #27225
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and not looking

Thanked 23,806 Times in 5,688 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Something I can pick up on my way home—either Thai or Wings.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2018, 10:14 AM   #27226
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 13,038 Times in 3,200 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I’m cooking a pot of Navy bean soup, cornbread to go with it.

Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2018, 09:56 PM   #27227
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,347 Times in 2,088 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

I somehow ended up with a carload of teenagers of which only one belonged to me. Because the law states teens must eat pizza when in groups of three or more we headed to the local pizza place. I'm not a big fan of pizza so I had a create your own salad. I chose a lettuce mix for the base, Roma tomatoes, fresh shaved mozzarella, jerk chicken and balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Yummy!!!

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2018, 01:38 AM   #27228
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 8,934 Times in 2,277 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default back to Gayandgray

So good - navy beans! I forgot about the pound of dry ones I bought ... I wil simmer them all day today until they are sloppy.

So glad I saw your post!! Thanks!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2018, 06:20 AM   #27229
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 17,700 Times in 3,886 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I am going to make beef stew in the oven in a cast iron dutch oven. I am using turnips rather than potatoes to make it keto friendly. I didn't cook yesterday. I had grocery store chicken salad. The day before I made chicken curry (just so so), and the day before that broccoli cheese soup (divine even though the cheese clumped). I guess I am starting to cook some again.
Old 03-10-2018, 07:04 AM   #27230
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Engaged 10/12/18

Member Photo Albums

I am going to make chicken fajitas. Maybe I will invite my new local friend over...as I can only eat just one. Good thing is, the chicken, peppers, & onions store well & are easily reheated.

Tomorrow I am going to a local Hamburger Mary's with friends for Drag Queen Bingo. My first time for this area. I LOVE it!!
Old 03-10-2018, 02:58 PM   #27231
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,031 Times in 1,212 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation
Default tomato rice with smoked sausage and bell pepper

the rice cooker died and we had to finish it on the stove, but it was amazing!

and its gluten free*

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2018, 03:25 PM   #27232
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
all femme, thanks for asking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ 1-1-2019 ♡

Thanked 53,595 Times in 13,411 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

ground chicken and salsa
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2018, 03:40 PM   #27233
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 13,570 Times in 3,822 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Steak
Tater
Salad

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2018, 03:43 PM   #27234
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and not looking

Thanked 23,806 Times in 5,688 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Oven-baked ribs with sautéed butternut squash and kale. Some cashews for dessert.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2018, 11:20 PM   #27235
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
green witch
Relationship Status:
taken

Thanked 16,434 Times in 4,450 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Spaghetti w/meatballs
Grilled Garlic Bread
Salad w/Thousand Island (homemade)
Brownie
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2018, 07:02 PM   #27236
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 23,632 Times in 7,515 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Last week when I went grocery shopping, I bought some steaks (London Broil meat cuts) and I roasted them all afternoon.... with sweet onion, baby carrots and little sweet red peppers, and fresh basil leaves and a bit of fresh rosemary.

I'll have roasted steak to dine on, all week long....but the house smells divine. They're almost done roasting. I roast them until the meat is so tender that you don't have to cut it up.

For dessert: It's gonna be jelly beans.

Late after dinner, I'm gonna have a cup of hot cocoa with cinnamon sprinkles.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2018, 08:36 PM   #27237
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 8,934 Times in 2,277 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Stopped at the store on the way home to buy milk and canned dog food. This is the second time in the past month I only got part of the groceries I paid for. The cashier said I had it all when I asked. The canned dog food did not make it out of the store with me.

After I got home and discovered the loss, I turned the oven up to broil and cooked 6.5 lbs ground chuck and 7 lbs of skinless, de-boned chicken breasts. When it was done, I tore up most of the meat with my hands, filled up 3 bowls, stuck my head out the back door and yelled,"chicken and hamburger picnic!" Got somewhat clobbered by stampeding paws. LOL! Always lots of enthusiasm at my house to hear the word "picnic" in a sentence.

I ate an enormous burger with milk after I had fed them. So good!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2018, 03:44 AM   #27238
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I had fried mullet and Cole slaw. Unsweetened iced tea to drink. I was at a restaurant and got to look out at the Gulf as I dined.
Old 03-13-2018, 08:42 AM   #27239
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

I've got some chicken soup on. Fingers crossed.
Old 03-13-2018, 03:37 PM   #27240
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 23,632 Times in 7,515 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Fresh salad greens, with sweet peas, pickled beets, crumbled blue cheese, broccoli florets, sunflower seeds and a tiny drizzle of creamy balsamic dressing. Sliced peppered tofurkey on sliced rustic sourdough bread with jalapeño artichoke spread from the deli. Water over crushed ice, to drink. Hot herbal tea after dinner.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
dinner