Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,458 Times in 2,630 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Not really feeling hungry so made a med. rare beef sandwich and a coffee.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2021, 08:12 AM   #32062
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Last night it was tacos - they were good - but I did not have any lettuce or tomato in the house - so they were hard shell, taco meat, Mexican blend shredded cheese, medium salsa, and sour cream.

Tonight might be KFC which I have not had in forever (SB gave Me the idea).. but if I do not want to make the drive for it - then I will likely have a steak on the grill unless we get another downpour.

After I reread this - there seems to be a lot of ifs and maybes - I should have just said - I am unsure of tonight's dinner. (laughing).
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2021, 07:46 PM   #32063
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Taco salad with chicken
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2021, 09:10 PM   #32064
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Minnesota Tater Tot Hot Dish: I got the recipe from Tik Tok. It is essentially Shepherd's Pie with tater tots on top instead of mashed potatoes. I don't think I'll be making it again, because (1) I bought Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute specifically for this recipe, and there's some flavor in it that I don't care for; and (2) my Shepherd's Pie recipe is better. It was also kind of disappointing in that the tots were mushy, and not crispy. If I ever try a casserole like this again with tots on top, I'll try putting it under the broiler for the last 3-5 minutes to see if I can crisp them up.
Maybe cook the tots separately until the very end?

Tonight I had more of my cornucopia of food: noodles, pot stickers, beef tips and some of the pearl couscous and red grain salad with goji berries, Turkish apricots and Brazil nuts as dessert. Water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2021, 12:34 PM   #32065
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Leftovers of some meatloaf J made. Worst of any I've ever tasted, smelled or seen. Horrible, but I didn't say so. I don't want to do anything that might lead to unhappiness and make a bad situation even worse for me should they ever decide to divorce. If they do I want it to be because of some other mother's contribution not mine.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2021, 06:12 PM   #32066
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Salad with parmesan and cucumber.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2021, 09:36 PM   #32067
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,122 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Nongshim shin black ramen with a few goodies added - green onions, peanut butter, a diced leftover pork chop, pot stickers and a 4-minute egg

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2021, 01:14 AM   #32068
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Not that hungry again. Bowl of cream of broccoli/cheese soup.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2021, 10:13 AM   #32069
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I made a roast yesterday so I may do something with that. But, I have been craving deviled eggs so I am def going to make them today - so in doing that - I might do some chicken or a steak on the grill given it is beautiful outside.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2021, 11:09 AM   #32070
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,464 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

CIJS.....I am still pretty damn grumpy from yesterday (and yes the Glenwood is going again) but it was heartwarming to see a REAL president speak at Arlington today. I am an independent but have to say this man took on the challenge and is exeeding my expectations.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 05:53 PM   #32071
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm having a tuna and salmon summer roll. Never had one of them before and I'm fast learning that I have to eat each piece at once or else the squishy, slick texture squicks me out. Water to drink. Not sure if I'll have dessert since I had a late lunch.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2021, 07:15 PM   #32072
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Toasted bread with olive oil and sharp cheese
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2021, 07:51 PM   #32073
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Unfortunately, it seems that one of the side effects of chemo is that it affects your taste buds. I have noticed for a few days that nothing seems to taste right and nothing seems salty enough. I had pizza for dinner, and that just confirmed it. How a Little Caesar's pizza could seem bland, I have no idea. Also, last night I noticed that the ramen didn't seem spicy enough, and that is not a complaint I have ever had before. So for the time being, I guess it doesn't matter what I eat. Maybe I should take this as an opportunity to only eat healthy foods, since I won't enjoy anything I eat anyway.

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2021, 05:05 AM   #32074
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Broke out the charcoal grill for the first time this summer. Had pork rib tips (baked in the oven then put on the grill) and roasted Brussels sprouts. Nutty peanut butter out the jar for dessert. Mango hard seltzer water on the side.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2021, 05:08 PM   #32075
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Dinner

Poached salmon and steamed sweetlet peas. Ice tea.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2021, 07:03 PM   #32076
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had a breaded chicken breast, the last of the curry apple orzo salad and the last of the pearl couscous & red grain salad and a poor woman's version of a Caprese salad. Water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2021, 08:06 PM   #32077
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

- egg salad sandwich
- a few olives

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2021, 07:29 PM   #32078
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

- an assortment of olives
- baby gherkins
- gouda cheese
- parmesan pita crackers

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2021, 07:41 PM   #32079
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Cheeseburger and french fries.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2021, 08:04 PM   #32080
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had an American Flatbread Vegan Harvest pizza. I wasn't sure if I'd like it but it wasn't too bad except there were pockets of salt in it, like it didn't get mixed in well enough. Those spots were less than great but the rest was decent. My first vegan pizza. It could have been a lot worse, I think. I liked that it was only 5% of my saturated fat for the day. The other pizzas, even the cauliflower crust ones were 42-60% saturated fat and that was just for one serving. I had a honey crisp apple for dessert and water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
dessert, dinner, food