Notices

Old 09-30-2010, 06:03 PM   #41
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,594 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
How could Skinny Cow be bad for you?

I think that's silly....unless you have a sensitivity to the sweetner they use or are allergic to something in it, of course.

Oh. Em. Gee. Don't even get me started about allergies -- that's a whole other story!

Apparently, Skinny Cow is made with palm oil, which is a no-no.

Fuck it. I'm eating it anyway. HA.

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2010, 06:05 PM   #42
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,772 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
Oh. Em. Gee. Don't even get me started about allergies -- that's a whole other story!

Apparently, Skinny Cow is made with palm oil, which is a no-no.

Fuck it. I'm eating it anyway. HA.
I wonder if one particular type has less palm oil than the others. I'm partial to the mint chocolate, I think.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:07 PM   #43
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I wonder if one particular type has less palm oil than the others. I'm partial to the mint chocolate, I think.
Me too -- and I prefer it in the cone, I think it's way better that way than as an ice cream sandwich!!

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
Old 09-30-2010, 06:10 PM   #44
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
Me too -- and I prefer it in the cone, I think it's way better that way than as an ice cream sandwich!!
Never had it that way. I'll have to try it! I think I love Skinny Cow....just a little bit.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:13 PM   #45
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Quote:
Never had it that way. I'll have to try it! I think I love Skinny Cow....just a little bit.
I'm heading to the freezer right now.

Old 10-01-2010, 09:35 AM   #46
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Did someone say Skinny Cow? I see I am not the only one with this magical treat in the freezer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2010, 10:00 AM   #47
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Fall is beautiful
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2010, 11:12 AM   #48
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I think it is going to be a long weekend but the weather is changing cool fall temps trees changing time to take a long walk watching the nature as it unfold around me...
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #49
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I think I had a lovely evening of just me time last night and I appreciate my honey taking time for himself to visit with a friend also.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-01-2010, 11:50 PM   #50
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

I think it was the true first day of Autumn here in Wichita today; for the first time this year, squirrels wre burying nuts instead of digging them up.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 04:20 AM   #51
Daktari

I think today is a good day for a long unicycle session.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 04:50 AM   #52
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I think it's going to be a good weekend.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 09:43 AM   #53
Daktari

Default I think...

...that a long unicycle session was very productive as I can now ride half way up the street.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 11:10 AM   #54
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I think I come by my stubborn streak honestly..

My mother is the most stubborn woman in the entire world..

My mother is dying... (please don't send me any rep notes or huggs... fact is.. we are all dying, some of us just know the expiration date.)

She is back in the hospital with pneumonia.. again...

Dad is working on the house to get it ready so they can move back to California... The sanding and the debre in the air is no good for stuborn ass..

I say.. come here... We will come get you, I'll set up your sewing machine and clean out gone away boys room... My brother says... come here.. you have your own room, your granddaughter and the air is good for you... My dad is trying to put her on a plane out to california...

No... she is staying there... why you ask? because *YOUR FATHER* will not get this house done unless I am here to nag him... Last time I left, he only started working THREE days before I got home... no... I'm staying...

grrrrrrr.... and she won't quit working the one client she has left... even though it has put her in the hospital...

I think I come by it naturally... the stubborn...
Old 10-02-2010, 03:30 PM   #55
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
I think I come by my stubborn streak honestly..

My mother is the most stubborn woman in the entire world..

My mother is dying... (please don't send me any rep notes or huggs... fact is.. we are all dying, some of us just know the expiration date.)

She is back in the hospital with pneumonia.. again...

Dad is working on the house to get it ready so they can move back to California... The sanding and the debre in the air is no good for stuborn ass..

I say.. come here... We will come get you, I'll set up your sewing machine and clean out gone away boys room... My brother says... come here.. you have your own room, your granddaughter and the air is good for you... My dad is trying to put her on a plane out to california...

No... she is staying there... why you ask? because *YOUR FATHER* will not get this house done unless I am here to nag him... Last time I left, he only started working THREE days before I got home... no... I'm staying...

grrrrrrr.... and she won't quit working the one client she has left... even though it has put her in the hospital...

I think I come by it naturally... the stubborn...
I found my stubborn in a cardboard box on the side of the road.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 05:12 PM   #56
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I think Tennessee has 2 choices, they can let me coach orrrr they can eat crow and hire Fulmer back. I am starting to get sick to my stomach every time Saturday rolls around.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:37 PM   #57
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hmmm first thing that came to mind like circus peanuts is this

I know, circus peanuts are candies, and skinny cow is Ice cream gosssshhhhhhh
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:44 PM   #58
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Hmmm first thing that came to mind like circus peanuts is this

I know, circus peanuts are candies, and skinny cow is Ice cream gosssshhhhhhh
You are so twisted, Blaze.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #59
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
You are so twisted, Blaze.
Ya think? Umm it's cause I'm a picture this kinda guy
You know, the one that thinks the Denny's menu is cool cause it has pictures!
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 07:38 PM   #60
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I found my stubborn in a cardboard box on the side of the road.
oh.. was it a pretty picture box?